Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] (41678 Views)

Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment / Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by Eldorado01(m): 11:07am On Jan 22, 2016
ok
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by Amberon11: 11:07am On Jan 22, 2016
Since you work hard, how much do you have? We know ice prince, who knows you?
Emypresh:
Foolish boy....instead of u to be working hard on how to make ur money...u are busy prophesing love to a girl wey no send u. Go and learn frm Don Jazzy

2 Likes

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by sexymoma(f): 11:07am On Jan 22, 2016
Who cheated on who
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by piagetskinner(m): 11:08am On Jan 22, 2016
Ok
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by modath(f): 11:08am On Jan 22, 2016
azeeza:
Soon e go start to sing rubbish. #IspendmoneyoneverythingIwear wetin u for spend before.

God bless you! I cringe with embarrassment on his behalf every time I hear that line!!

Ice should thank Brymo for Oleku everyday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by kaziblake(f): 11:08am On Jan 22, 2016
Ice prince the real mvp.
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2016
finding this kind of guy is hard
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by wisefizz(m): 11:09am On Jan 22, 2016
Chestar5:
Love doesn't ask why

It speaks from the heart

And never explains

Don't you know that

Love doesn't think twice

It can come all at once Or whisper from a distance

Don't ask me if this feeling's right or wrong

It doesn't have to make much sense

It just has to be this strong

'Cause when you're in my arms I understand

We don't try to have a voice

When our hearts make the choices

There's no plan

It's in our hands
That's foolish love... I don't love blindly, wen I love

5 Likes

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by GodpunishBuhari: 11:09am On Jan 22, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Mumu boy

Wetin mek am mumu. Wat do u knw?

1 Like

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by stchinedu: 11:10am On Jan 22, 2016
'mama owere' must have done a strong and potent 'otumokpo' for this babe...it is really working. grin

1 Like

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by scachy(m): 11:10am On Jan 22, 2016
This is no love, the lady's beauty has charmed Ice Prince

1 Like

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 22, 2016
Ab.oki wey never see fine girl before.The love portion is effective on him.

2 Likes

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by kachnov(m): 11:11am On Jan 22, 2016
Love is blind...until you fall inside gutter.

See my signature.

4 Likes

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by ElFenomeno1: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2016
Emypresh:
Foolish boy....instead of u to be working hard on how to make ur money...u are busy prophesing love to a girl wey no send u. Go and learn frm Don Jazzy

Learn what exactly from Donjazzy?

1 Like

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by livinbygrace: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2016
modath:

God bless you! I cringe with embarrassment on his behalf every time I hear that line!!

Ice should thank Brymo for Oleku everyday.

Without Brymo NO ice prince!

4 Likes

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by onadana: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2016
cool coolYou see this thing called love...only the one inside can explain it.Had this babe once...no matter what she did I refused to let go.I never judged her because I knew I was not pure.Everyone keeps shouting babes are hoes etc....guys are saints abi?It's only ice-prince that can settle this matter.

3 Likes

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by 15Projects: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2016
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by thymedcurry(f): 11:15am On Jan 22, 2016
He is pussssy whipped. Nothing said about her would make any sense to him. Release a sexxxx tape of her he would still stick with her.
But he would come around...it might take time but sooner or later he would dump her.

5 Likes

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by DipoDee: 11:16am On Jan 22, 2016
Pretty girls get away with a whole lot of things..a whole lot.

The other ones bother about attitude, loyalty and fvcking wife material just to hold on to a man.

Same with Rich Vs Poor men.

2 Likes

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by shu10(f): 11:16am On Jan 22, 2016
see love ooo
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by callmelanner(m): 11:16am On Jan 22, 2016
Emypresh:
And who told u he isn't working hard to make his money? undecided
Infact, I can see you are richer than him

1 Like

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 22, 2016
CaroLyner:
this is the kind of love girls will be praying for now
"lawwd,let him love me the way ice prince loves miami"
That could be us; soundproof love that hears nothing from haters. But you dey use me play 10 10
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by modath(f): 11:18am On Jan 22, 2016
dreaper11:
finding this kind of guy is hard

He will still drop her, he is only playing to the gallery & time... he knows guys are mocking him but he can't afford to alienate his fan base of 95% females..... He will waka when all the hullabaloo dies down... NOW he is milking the loving & supportive boyfy image.

His rhymes are below mediocre, its only saving grace is chopstick's sick beats!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by gigabyte13: 11:18am On Jan 22, 2016
Bobo bi onirugbon bi ti ewure yi ti je efo meeeen. Make una help me tell ICE mama say, she don lost one pikin oooooo to one sisi like that. Make she take proper care of the remaining children ooooo

1 Like

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by callmelanner(m): 11:18am On Jan 22, 2016
Mr IcePrince be careful, LOVE IS NOT BLIND... BUT IT CAN LEAD TO BLINDNESS

2 Likes

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by softvio(m): 11:20am On Jan 22, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Mumu boy
very mumu boi im be

3 Likes

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 22, 2016
Instead of him to drop new album
His struggling to remain relevant ... They will still break up undecided #rememberitoldu

1 Like

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by SeverusSnape(m): 11:21am On Jan 22, 2016
Chestar5:
Love doesn't ask why

It speaks from the heart

And never explains

Don't you know that

Love doesn't think twice

It can come all at once
Or whisper from a distance

Don't ask me if this feeling's right or
wrong

It doesn't have to make much sense

It just has to be this strong

'Cause when you're in my arms I
understand

We don't try to have a voice

When our hearts make the choices

There's no plan

It's in our hands
You must be a fan of Celine Dion.
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by Feranmicharles(m): 11:21am On Jan 22, 2016
something inside me is telling me that ice prince is a MUMU

3 Likes

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by hadaydhollarpo(m): 11:23am On Jan 22, 2016
Ps2 for sale. Location: Osogbo Whatsapp: 07038896020

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2016
His DykK , His Money,.... Her Puuusssyyy, Her Body.....Their Lives !!!.......So........... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo On Kissing Spree At Baby's Dedication [PICS] / Mercy Ebosele Marries In Lagos (Photos) / Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.