Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] (41684 Views)

Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment / Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by bluaero(m): 11:24am On Jan 22, 2016
Ride on ass-prince. You will eventually look back and marvel at your mumurity undecided

Must you make comments? Which kind guy you be self

2 Likes

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by vic3ee: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2016
foooooolish dude,,, and she wud soon dump his wimpy ass guys dnt chase gurls up and down with; i love you: hes ass is fryed already,i duno wat drives him crazy about this confirm prostitute for fame and money::
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by mideactive: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2016
"Relegated artists" U nor get joy @ all cheesy anyway d only way 2 keep a woman loyal small na to make her fear n respect u.n u need2b very very Corny n try never to fall asleep.d babe don enter iceprince back to back.

livinbygrace:

Until she leads to 6ft. Love dis love dat.By the time she finish with him,nobody will tell him to run for his life.Go ask Blackface and other relegated artists what unfaithful ladies have done to their careers.
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by Chestar5(f): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:
You must be a fan of Celine Dion.
she inspires me tru her songs wink
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by mideactive: 11:26am On Jan 22, 2016
"Relegated artists" U nor get joy @ all cheesy anyway d only way 2 keep a woman loyal small na to make her fear n respect u.n u need2b very very Corny n try never to fall asleep.d babe don enter iceprince back to back.dis 'll take some time to heal,I think e needs his friends now more dan ever

livinbygrace:

Until she leads to 6ft. Love dis love dat.By the time she finish with him,nobody will tell him to run for his life.Go ask Blackface and other relegated artists what unfaithful ladies have done to their careers.
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by spacks(m): 11:26am On Jan 22, 2016
i'm suspecting this there love drama as another publicity stunt. cus ice prince name is fast dieng in the music industry, due to the upsurge of my man cassper nyovest, and AKA
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by bluaero(m): 11:29am On Jan 22, 2016
axortedbabe:
Real men stand by their women
Anytym anyday

Yes they do. But real men don't post thrash all over twitter and instagram.

1 Like

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by dabimzy(f): 11:29am On Jan 22, 2016
Coming Soon!

Dying for love

Featuring; ICE PRINCE, AKIN, MAIMA, NKEM OWOH......

1 Like

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by vault(m): 11:30am On Jan 22, 2016
this one have je efo
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 22, 2016
Chestar5:
Love doesn't ask why

It speaks from the heart

And never explains

Don't you know that

Love doesn't think twice

It can come all at once Or whisper from a distance

Don't ask me if this feeling's right or wrong

It doesn't have to make much sense

It just has to be this strong

'Cause when you're in my arms I understand

We don't try to have a voice

When our hearts make the choices

There's no plan

It's in our hands
Story for the gods
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by Revolva(m): 11:31am On Jan 22, 2016
Hahha iceprince de love olosho....diss babe wey e love no get real love for am....."ets be factful
Does she have a conscience or is iceprince not a human being well ice keep ur love to her oo until u see her again with another millionaire na u go run
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by ideology(m): 11:32am On Jan 22, 2016
axortedbabe:
Anytym anyday

Real men stand by Real women

Anytym anyday

***fixed***
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:32am On Jan 22, 2016
Chestar5:
Love doesn't ask why

It speaks from the heart

And never explains

Don't you know that

Love doesn't think twice

It can come all at once
Or whisper from a distance

Don't ask me if this feeling's right or
wrong

'Cause when you're in my arms I
understand

There's no plan

It's in our hands

TAAAAAA!

DE GAL JAZZ DEY WORK WELLA!

#Dasall!
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by Luckylife(m): 11:34am On Jan 22, 2016
Aboki Na aboki konji Na bastards lol! grin;d;d;d;d;d
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by CaroLyner(f): 11:36am On Jan 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
That could be us; soundproof love that hears nothing from haters. But you dey use me play 10 10
gringrin
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by EbukaLive(m): 11:41am On Jan 22, 2016
kay29000:
I guess Ice Prince doesn't want to agree that he has to take a 'L' for this girlfriend cheating situation, so he is sticking with letting the world feel he doesn't care about the scandal. Even Biggie took an 'L' when his woman slept with the enemy (Tupac).
please what does L mean?
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by otswag(m): 11:41am On Jan 22, 2016
D guy just dey worsen d situation with all his posts. If he is really smart and wants this issue to die, he should stay off social media about this. People will loose interest and move on to d nxt celebrity scandal. Apparently, his madam is d smarter of d 2. Whether she cheated or not will not put food on my table
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 22, 2016
CaroLyner:
gringrin
There she goes..... All she's got to say/do is open teeth.
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by Emypresh(m): 11:45am On Jan 22, 2016
YES OH
callmelanner:

And who told u he isn't working hard to make his money? undecided
Infact, I can see you are richer than him
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by kay29000(m): 11:45am On Jan 22, 2016
EbukaLive:

please what does L mean?

Loser. It is a slang American teens use. When you F$#K-UP, they say you have taken an L, or you should take an L.
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by Emypresh(m): 11:46am On Jan 22, 2016
Aboki shd i reply u? No i wont
Amberon11:
Since you work hard, how much do you have? We know ice prince, who knows you?
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by fF01(m): 11:46am On Jan 22, 2016
gigabyte13:
Bobo bi onirugbon bi ti ewure yi ti je efo meeeen.
hahahaha, lwkm!
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by austinmajis123: 11:47am On Jan 22, 2016
Nice post... For the latest news, and entertainment gist visit http://rootbaze..com
Brought to you by NairaLand
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by yemoxyl(m): 11:48am On Jan 22, 2016
Now, this is true love
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by Smellymouth: 11:52am On Jan 22, 2016
Maima, I hail ur babalawo grin grin
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by fF01(m): 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
but y Ice Prince kon dey fall hand lyk diz?? y ezz he being a pvssy??

1 Like

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by danbrowndmf(m): 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
axortedbabe:
Anytym anyday
Yes you are correct. Real woman stand with their man even when caught on top another woman...That's a real woman.
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by haqueurate(m): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Please bloggers, help us investigate if ice cream has not already willed all his property to this girl.
so that we will know what steps to take o, because ice block no get mama no mean say we him "neighbours" go just tanda dey watch make them dey take him head break coconut o! shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by Amberon11: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ebola infested Guinean, I won't give you the privilege of conversing with you.
Swerve!!
Emypresh:
Aboki shd i reply u? No i wont
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by teesmarth(m): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
That is a stvpid love tho undecided
Chestar5:
Love doesn't ask why

It speaks from the heart

And never explains

Don't you know that

Love doesn't think twice

It can come all at once
Or whisper from a distance

Don't ask me if this feeling's right or
wrong

'Cause when you're in my arms I
understand

There's no plan

It's in our hands
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
azeeza:
Soon e go start to sing rubbish. #IspendmoneyoneverythingIwear wetin u for spend before.

Lwkmd o *faints*

1 Like

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by ifewise(m): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
Iceprince Mumu gan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Disqualified BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Arrives Nigeria All Smiles (Photos) / Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) / Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.