Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] (41679 Views)

Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment / Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

Wetin mek am mumu. Wat do u knw?
if am the guy, i for don break up with her
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by CaroLyner(f): 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
There she goes..... All she's got to say/do is open teeth.
lol.okay where do we start from?
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by SeverusSnape(m): 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
Chestar5:

she inspires me tru her songs wink
Me too. I'm a big fan of hers.
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by seangy4konji: 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
To all of you weh deh always say Jazz,Juju,Ogun abe nu gangan no deh...

This is to clarify your doubt say JAZZ,OBLOSHI,JUJU exist...

ASS prince don chop vegetable and no going back...

If they girl fit just introduce me to her jazzman...

Chai...I sha notice say the ice prince guy depreciateDem don put in head under one Calabash come cover am with big stone...

Na hin mother if she deh alive i pity as wetin she deh look?she nor deh pray for am
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
axortedbabe:
Real men stand by their women
Anytym anyday
.Yea because no man can take your Woman! They can only take your Hoe

standing By a Hoe is Gross Stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by bladeAnders(m): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
I feel u bro...love nwa nti nti

1 Like

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by Duru009(m): 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
This guy is sooo immatured n inexperienced.....

1 Like

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by shammah1(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
Even when the woman cheats? undecided
axortedbabe:
Anytym anyday
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by iamord(m): 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
TunezMediaBlog:
Ice Prince Zamani has once again proved haters wrong by sticking with his girlfriend despite overwhelming evidence that she went on two different trips with Akin, which led to report that she has been cheating on the chocolate city rapper.

Ice Prince took to Instagram and dropped a romantic comment to prove his strong bond with Maima, his ghanian-french model Bae.

In her last post, Ice Prince simply said; I love you...

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=44163

Ishilove , Lalasticlala
Okay now! All this back and forth story is getting me tired. Am done. It's their life and their relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by katerine7(f): 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
make una free the guy jhoor, his relationship his business,his love his concern

1 Like

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by Exxit(m): 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
Emypresh:
Foolish boy....instead of u to be working hard on how to make ur money...u are busy prophesing love to a girl wey no send u. Go and learn frm Don Jazzy
he's made all his money. Why don't you make yours.
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by spafu(m): 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
Please you guys should give this girl a break. Is she the first woman to have more than a single guy? And who told you guys Ice Prince is not seeing other Chikalas too? Abeg una don't disturb this girl to the provoke of my provocation.

1 Like

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by Adalberto(m): 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
the love portion wer dis nigga chop strong oooo
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by 2rez: 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
In falsthedahdguy's voice***this matter is not like a joking stuff***. Ice prince, ur matter ehn, sorry be the case.
***singing abok.i inside, ab.oki inside, Akin mess with my Maima then u go know say i got ab.oki inside me*** cheesy

These mods are unserious oh. Censoring abo.ki as northerner. grin. Una mods too dey drink moonshine. E dey worry una otherwise... i case my rest.
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
kay29000:

Loser. It is a slang American teens use. When you F$#K-UP, they say you have taken an L, or you should take an L.

It's a two way thing u know

1 Like

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by kay29000(m): 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
ollah1:

It's a two way thing u know

Are you referring to that Vector album?
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by xtervaganza(m): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
This guy na oloshi. The girl na olosho

1 Like

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by GodpunishBuhari: 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
if am the guy, i for don break up with her

They say all is fair in love and war
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
kay29000:

Are you referring to that Vector album?

Vector bawo, lol

1 Like

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by kay29000(m): 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
ollah1:

Vector bawo, lol

Okay.
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
make una free ice prince abeg. every man has met or will meet his maima, its a guarantee, a rite of passage.

2 Likes

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by alamoht(m): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by sammyuche(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
Emypresh:
Foolish boy....instead of u to be working hard on how to make ur money...u are busy prophesing love to a girl wey no send u. Go and learn frm Don Jazzy

Lockdown!!! Was thinking of what to say to the yeye boy sef. Only fools fall in love my broda!!!
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by akanbiaa(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
axortedbabe:
Anytym anyday
is she truly his woman? and what do real women so for their men anytime anyday?
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
Haters you can now kill yourselves or mind your business.
Some women hating are even prostitutes and doing worst and some of the guys talking thrash are dating these kind of women...fools.

1 Like

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
I'm currently in one like ice prince, my bro and sisters come from abroad come ask if I swear blood oath when I no fit leave her, till now I still dey wonder am I ok? Yes I dey ask una
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by jarofbeauty: 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
ajebuter:
I'm not one to follow childish online drama but if what they say about this boy and his girl has an aorta of truth, then:

He must love her dearly

or

Otormokpo is really working on him
I believe she has given him mama dolphin's chicken. Even with overwhelming evidence that she's a cheat, he is still prophecy love up and down. Nawa o!
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
azeeza:
Soon e go start to sing rubbish. #IspendmoneyoneverythingIwear wetin u for spend before.

Kai! Badt gringringrin

1 Like

Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by cocoama(f): 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
I really don't understand what the whole fuss is here. We can't say for a fact that she cheated on him. Perhaps he is even an ex.

Anyways regardless if he is happy to be with her and wants to be with her them its his choice.

Not everything is about Juju. It's called love. When you love someone unconditionally then there is many things you can do or accept.
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by dBard: 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Wen a guy is pussy whipped...
In other news, iceprince to drop hip hop n release an RnB album in nearest future
Re: I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
CaroLyner:
lol.okay where do we start from?
making yourself transparent enough for me to know you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Ebosele Marries In Lagos (Photos) / Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently / Lizzy Gold's Mother's N10M Shop Burnt Down (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.