Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Makeup And Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Makeup And Health (2584 Views)

Amazing Benefits And Uses Of Banana For Skin, Hair And Health. / Why The Professional Rivalry And Disharmony Among Medical And Health Workers? / Why The Professional Rivalry And Disharmony Among Medical And Health Workers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makeup And Health by curious121(m): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2009
Girls, do you find that make-up spoils your skin?
Re: Makeup And Health by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2009
Not a fan of make-up at all, especially foundation, if many girls abstained from using make-up, especially those who love to plaster their faces with it, they'd find that with the simple routine of washing your face on a regular basis with soap and cold water, moisturising along with the help of natural air and the sun, their skin can look beautiful and fresh without all the pancaking.
Re: Makeup And Health by dominique(f): 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2009
Hmnn. . . Had a lipgloss incidence once (i'll save dat for later)
IMO. . . It all depends on the quality. . . There are some substandards product out there that are disasters waiting to happen.
Re: Makeup And Health by dominique(f): 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2009
I agree wit ibk. . . too much use of foundation is real bad. . . it can lead to early wrinkles which you'll have to cover with more foundation and pancake. I try to avoid those things.
Re: Makeup And Health by sweetmum(f): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2009
little make up wont hurt
Re: Makeup And Health by sweetmum(f): 10:57am On Jun 26, 2009
little make up wont hurt abi?
Re: Makeup And Health by Sissy3(f): 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2009
makeup only spoils your skin when you dont know how to take good care of your skin. using the proper makeups and removing it every night with a cleanser is all that's needed. it doesnt spoil your skin, people choose to spoil their skins.
Re: Makeup And Health by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 11, 2009
~Sissy~:

makeup only spoils your skin when you dont know how to take good care of your skin. using the proper makeups and removing it every night with a cleanser is all that's needed. it doesnt spoil your skin, people choose  to spoil their skins.
True, many girls I know who go to sleep with their make-up still on
Re: Makeup And Health by Olamarkjoel(m): 12:17am On Aug 30, 2009
Some ladies cannot look beautiful without make-up while some have natural beauty but there are alot of mistakes ladies do when they make-up and these makes them look somehow without people telling them for more tips on how to avoid make mistake visit http://www.makeupmistakes..com
Re: Makeup And Health by infosupply: 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2009
make-up is ok as long as you dont wear them to bed. make-up blocks the skin pores when them are not washed off before going to bed.
Re: Makeup And Health by Egbunaogo: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
Really interesting discussion.
I found this really interesting post about environmental and occupational causes of kidney disease and bleaching creams with mercury in them were cited as dangers to health because of the damage to the kidney they can cause. I would really beware of many chemical and herbs.

To read this interesting post look at the following link- http://kidneysolutions./2014/04/13/upcoming-blog-post-may-2014-environmental-causes-of-kidney-disease-and-failure-in-nigeria-a-big-public-health-problem/

Happy reading
Re: Makeup And Health by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
I believe make up should be allowed and appreciated as long as it is done in the right proportion. Research has shown that makeup increases confidence.
Learn how to choose the right shade of foundation for YOUR SKIN here http://prisschar..in/2016/04/how-to-choose-right-shade-of-foundation_20.html
Re: Makeup And Health by amona(m): 8:22am On Apr 03, 2017
Are you an adult or a teenager?
Do you have a rough face, pimples, black spots and embarrassing acne?
Then this set is for you.
Try it and be free from acne and black heads!

WhatsApp or call: 08037256112

Re: Makeup And Health by vinotinto5: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2017
Have you come across the BEST HEALTH SITE in Nigeria? https://naturesgist.com/ . They are certainly the best to me. I came across it via Google and I got the information I needed. I used that opportunity to go through some of their articles, and I saw that they are all unique, comprehensive and amazing. These are kinds of sites I love. If the owners are reading this now, Please I will say GOOD STUFF!!!!! You guys make us proud...

(1) (Reply)

See What You Would Look Like If You Lost Or Gain Some Weight: / Natural Health Recipes For Management Of Type 2 Diabetes / Early Morning Sex Is Beneficial To Health, Says Professor Of Biochemist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.