Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

A Mother Of Two Kids Is Crushing Badly On Me What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Mother Of Two Kids Is Crushing Badly On Me What Do I Do? (1857 Views)

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids (2) (3) (4)

A Mother Of Two Kids Is Crushing Badly On Me What Do I Do? by swemzkid(m): 9:40am On Jan 22, 2016
we are course mate, she sometimes confesses she is so into me. she is a very nice and intelligent person,but she is older than me and also a mother of (2) kids.she wants me badly but am just 2 scared to turn her down.

pls what do you advice?
Re: A Mother Of Two Kids Is Crushing Badly On Me What Do I Do? by swemzkid(m): 9:41am On Jan 22, 2016
Re: A Mother Of Two Kids Is Crushing Badly On Me What Do I Do? by Ebubeslym(m): 9:42am On Jan 22, 2016
Flee run disappear. Infact tear race hide. Infact avoid her.
Re: A Mother Of Two Kids Is Crushing Badly On Me What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 22, 2016
Stupid false stories everywhere. Iffa hear.

Re: A Mother Of Two Kids Is Crushing Badly On Me What Do I Do? by swemzkid(m): 10:11am On Jan 22, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Stupid false stories everywhere. Iffa hear.
babe thats were u get it wrong
Re: A Mother Of Two Kids Is Crushing Badly On Me What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 22, 2016
swemzkid:
babe thats were u get it wrong

Dafuq
Re: A Mother Of Two Kids Is Crushing Badly On Me What Do I Do? by vault(m): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2016
get ready to take care of 3 children grin

Re: A Mother Of Two Kids Is Crushing Badly On Me What Do I Do? by Olasco93: 10:22am On Jan 22, 2016
Make up your mind never to do it no matter the obsessions.
It's better you give her reasons why you just can't do it.
Call her face to face and in a Loving way Tell her you respect her union with her husband and herself as a married woman and that you wouldn't like it if someone elso do the same to you to. It's a no-go area for a 'responsible' dude.
Also, becareful not to say the Right things to her in the Wrong way
Re: A Mother Of Two Kids Is Crushing Badly On Me What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 22, 2016
swemzkid:
but am just 2 scared to turn her down.
does she point a gun at u whenever she asks u out. If not then why d Bleep re u scared of turning her down..
Re: A Mother Of Two Kids Is Crushing Badly On Me What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 22, 2016
If You ain't into her?
What's so Hard? Tell her!!!!! problem solved!undecided

Re: A Mother Of Two Kids Is Crushing Badly On Me What Do I Do? by cruzita(f): 10:54am On Jan 22, 2016
is she holding the key to your life?if no, tell her plainly *I don't do married women *she can die if she likes
Re: A Mother Of Two Kids Is Crushing Badly On Me What Do I Do? by funlord(m): 11:08am On Jan 22, 2016
swemzkid:
we are course mate, she sometimes confesses she is so into me. she is a very nice and intelligent person,but she is older than me and also a mother of (2) kids.she wants me badly but am just 2 scared to turn her down.

pls what do you advice?

Listen kid! If she is still married to her babies daddy? Then bounce!

But if she's a lonley single mother of 2? Then _fuck her brains out! Older women who are mothers are more sexually fluid so enjoy the free ride! But only with a condom!
Re: A Mother Of Two Kids Is Crushing Badly On Me What Do I Do? by Sommey(m): 11:09am On Jan 22, 2016
What type of tool or machinery is using to crush on you? Simple, find a bigger one like tractor and crush on her too.
Shoro Niyen
Re: A Mother Of Two Kids Is Crushing Badly On Me What Do I Do? by Kayoski(m): 11:10am On Jan 22, 2016
Mr op its better u step down or else her husband will not only crush on u but he will crush u.
Re: A Mother Of Two Kids Is Crushing Badly On Me What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
African culture forbids a man sleeping with a woman who is married to someone else.You are inviting magun into someone's life.
Re: A Mother Of Two Kids Is Crushing Badly On Me What Do I Do? by Joshkeith(m): 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
Tell her you can be friends though. But that you have HIV. Bros she go RUN. Suggesting though. No take am personal o.
Re: A Mother Of Two Kids Is Crushing Badly On Me What Do I Do? by swemzkid(m): 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
Olasco93:
Make up your mind never to do it no matter the obsessions.
It's better you give her reasons why you just can't do it.
Call her face to face and in a Loving way Tell her you respect her union with her husband and herself as a married woman and that you wouldn't like it if someone elso do the same to you to. It's a no-go area for a 'responsible' dude.
Also, becareful not to say the Right things to her in the Wrong way
guy she aint married she just happen to have kids out of wedlock
Re: A Mother Of Two Kids Is Crushing Badly On Me What Do I Do? by swemzkid(m): 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ighoga898:

does she point a gun at u whenever she asks u out. If not then why d Bleep re u scared of turning her down..
ladies hrt so fragile dnt wnt to make enemy with any
Re: A Mother Of Two Kids Is Crushing Badly On Me What Do I Do? by swemzkid(m): 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
is she holding the key to your life?if no, tell her plainly *I don't do married women *she can die if she likes
dats d point she aint married
Re: A Mother Of Two Kids Is Crushing Badly On Me What Do I Do? by Smartguy001(m): 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
U dey ask questions for dis kind mata...omo na lie ur mind dey d tin jor cheesy grin
Re: A Mother Of Two Kids Is Crushing Badly On Me What Do I Do? by swemzkid(m): 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
cry
funlord:

But if she's a lonley single mother of 2? Then _fuck her brains out! Older women who are mothers are more sexually fluid so enjoy the free ride! But only with a condom!
funlord:

Re: A Mother Of Two Kids Is Crushing Badly On Me What Do I Do? by Olasco93: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
swemzkid:
guy she aint married she just happen to have kids out of wedlock
OK. But you didn't indicate it on your post that she is NOT presently with any man and that the kids were out of wedlock. All the same, i hope you find the Best and Appropriate advice(s) on this thread as it applies to your situation.
Re: A Mother Of Two Kids Is Crushing Badly On Me What Do I Do? by walexmini(m): 11:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
Leave trash for lawma. Go Make her wet and fvck Her toto till mama call so far she never marry, u just av to be wise and play ur game right and tight. Enjoy cool cheesy grin. Gbagbe bosesele.

I Need A Boo / Guys; Hw Would U Knw If A Lady Has A Crush On U...same Goes 2 De Ladies / One Word For This Girl (PHOTO)