Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Converting Containers To Beautiful Spaces. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Converting Containers To Beautiful Spaces. (6061 Views)

See Photos: Man Transforms Worn-out Tyres To Beautiful Furniture / Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate / Converting Your Skills To Cash - How To Make Steady Income From Your Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Converting Containers To Beautiful Spaces. by achieverme(m): 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
It is not new. It had been around for a very long time.
Re: Converting Containers To Beautiful Spaces. by BobUg28(m): 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
Being Creative is nice but the question is how long will it last. What's the durability of converting a 40ft container into a house?
Re: Converting Containers To Beautiful Spaces. by Realchild247: 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
nice work...how and where can i get one of these?..can you help me with a contact
Pavore9:
Came across a Kenyan company that converts the regular 20ft and 40ft containers into homes,shops etc in a very creative way.
Re: Converting Containers To Beautiful Spaces. by CeterisXVII: 4:32am On Feb 24, 2021
[i]
obua:
We have been converting containers to container cabins since the year 2000. Some ATM kiosks are also made of shipping container shell.
We also have units for selfcon,1bdr,2bdrand 3bedroom.

Do you have any used one for sale, that isn't too expensive?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Loses N417 Billion To Oil Production Disruption In One Month / Seplat Petroleum Plc Restricts Trading Of Its Shares On Nigerian Stock Market / Can I Use Paypal In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.