Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,740 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

Why I Have Good Working Relationship With PMB – Ayade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Have Good Working Relationship With PMB – Ayade (672 Views)

More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Corruption Probe: GEJ In Secret Meeting With PMB - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Have Good Working Relationship With PMB – Ayade by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 22, 2016

Cross River's Governor Says he remains a PDP governor.

Prof Ben Ayade yesterday said he was simply a member of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) who had a good working relationship with President Muhammadu Buhari despite party differences.

Ayade who stated this recently while fielding questions from newsmen at the Margaret Ekpo International Airport Calabar reasoned that good governance should be the next step after elections and not needless acrimony.

“We did not seek office for the mere sake of politics, politics is for service to your people, it is not politics for the sake of politics, and so for me, I am focused on ensuring that I work with the President Muhammadu Buhari for the good of my people in Cross River state” Ayade said.

He disclosed that his relationship with Buhari was also based on the latter’s character, person and integrity, pointing out that these qualities have tremendously endeared him to many.

The governor who frowned on what he termed ‘cannibalistic’ style of politics where everything is seen from the perspective of the next elections, said the country needed to practice the true tenets of democracy and good governance as seen in many parts of the advanced world.

Ayade also said he would work closely with the federal governemnt to ensure the success the numerous signature projects proposed for the state.

Source www.leadership.ng/news/494047/good-working-relationship-pmb-ayade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have Good Working Relationship With PMB – Ayade by theV0ice: 11:56am On Jan 22, 2016
Very good perspective to have.

I Like this guy

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Good Working Relationship With PMB – Ayade by olamieseun(m): 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
Good talk

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Good Working Relationship With PMB – Ayade by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
theV0ice:
I Like this guy
I also

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Good Working Relationship With PMB – Ayade by DropShot: 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
theV0ice:

I Like this guy
He's on a different level from many other PDP guys who see election loss as end of their life.

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Good Working Relationship With PMB – Ayade by theV0ice: 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
DropShot:

He's on a different level from other PDP guys who see election loss as end of their life.

Its obvious. Okowa also and Dave Umahi
Re: Why I Have Good Working Relationship With PMB – Ayade by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
Progressive Democratic Party.. wink
Re: Why I Have Good Working Relationship With PMB – Ayade by tubouncen(m): 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
Wailers won't like this

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Good Working Relationship With PMB – Ayade by OlujobaSamuel: 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
seems cross river is the state with the most peaceful political climate in Nigeria. I have not really heard any political nonsense from that state, all political office holder, past and present still relates like rational human for the growth of the state. I wish other state can emulate them.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have Good Working Relationship With PMB – Ayade by Demdem(m): 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
This is the kind of man the useless Fayose can never be.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have Good Working Relationship With PMB – Ayade by mrmetoo1: 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
That's a man with a brain. APC members too need to emulate him. I don't believe APC should treat everything PDP evil and vice versa.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have Good Working Relationship With PMB – Ayade by theV0ice: 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
seems cross river is the state with the most peaceful political climate in Nigeria. I have not really heard any political nonsense from that state, all political office holder, past and present still relates like rational human for the growth of the state. I wish other state can emulate them.

I think I agree with you. They're enjoying a very peaceful political atmosphere in that state. From Donald Duke to Liyel Imoke now to Ayade.

I pray it continues

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The International Customs Day Event / Hope The Naira Falls: PMB Is Repeating the Economic Error He Made 30 Years Ago / Photonews: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing School Projects In Ilesha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.