Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Photos From The International Customs Day Event - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The International Customs Day Event (649 Views)

"I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate / I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate / Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The International Customs Day Event by Flirtyjane(f): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2016
The Nigeria custom service is celebrating the international custom day which is today 26 Jan, 2016. Here are some photos of the occasion.
http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/photos-from-international-custom-day.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Photos From The International Customs Day Event by Flirtyjane(f): 11:45am On Jan 26, 2016
More photos

Re: Photos From The International Customs Day Event by Flirtyjane(f): 11:51am On Jan 26, 2016
The event which is themed, "Digital Customs; Progressive Engagement" -is headed by the Comptroller-General of Nigeria Customs Service (NCS), Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (rtd).

Re: Photos From The International Customs Day Event by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:53am On Jan 26, 2016
THEY KEEP POSTING PICTURES TO US INSTEAD OF FIXING THE DEAD ECONOMY?
Re: Photos From The International Customs Day Event by mcee1(m): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
God bless col. Hameed Ali
God bless PMB for bringing Ali
God bless Nigeria customs
God bless Me
God bless You
God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Is More Corrupt Than Nigerian / VOTER ALERT! Rivers Deputy Speaker, Marshall Uwom Urges Rivers People To Vote PD / Obasanjo, Dino Melaye, And The Impossibility Of Nig Progress- Pius Adesanmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.