Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! (2463 Views)

Yoruba E Ronu (A Must Read)! / If Acting President Osinbajo Were Hausa Or Fulani... Yoruba Ronu / Lets Think Before Taking The Biafra Issue Further, By Chidi Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by Mckennedy: 6:39am On Jan 23, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Lolz, no be only iPod na iPad.
We are speaking about restructuring Nigeria here and you are comparing me to those "Beasts of No Nation".
I'm against secession but for restructuring. I'm not one of those miscreants that wanna cut off their nose to spite their face. Those dummies who suddenly wants out because PMB won in the election.
I'm for Resource Control and Regional Autonomy.
Let the Federal Government keep the Military and the Police .

I see "you're against secession" yet you call people "beast of no nation" and still want them to be one Nigeria with you. .isn't that stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by juman(m): 7:00am On Jan 23, 2016
One nigeria is waste of time.
Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by Olabestonic001(m): 7:14am On Jan 23, 2016
oyinkinola:

Epele o! Mesiogo nibi ole njare oniun. se wo lo ko yoruba logbon ti won fi ti goliath lule.....to wa nso pe ki yoruba o runu, o rii po go pupoju. Gbogbo aye lo mo pe iwa wobia, jegudujera oun ole eyin oponu wonyi nio jeki nigeria o roju, lasikoyi teleda talika omo nigeria gbe Buhari olododo ko wa, leyin ole wa pe kagbogun tolododo. e paro tan ra yin.....Gbogbo eni ba ni kebo o ma da oluware osi mabebo lo ni, lola inukan awon omo alaeni nile nigeria....ASEE!

Mi o ni ka gbogun ti PMB.
E j'eka beere si ran l'eti re wipe ko fun wa ni True Federalism. A wa l'aja gun Democracy (Ijoba awa l'arawa lawa) a'ja l'ati le okunrin jegudu j'era GEJ kuro l'ori aalefa, a si was l'eyin PMB t'andi. Sugbon fafafa l'an ran'fa aditi. Ej'eka beere fun True Federalism.

Omoluabi Nitootoo.
Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by Olabestonic001(m): 7:31am On Jan 23, 2016
Mckennedy:

I see "you're against secession" yet you call people "beast of no nation" and still want them to be one Nigeria with you. .isn't that stupidity?

Don't be annoyed for my words against IPOB.
But will you ever call anyone who cherishes Nigeria being in pain Beast of a Nation?
Maybe I've stepped on an emotional chord of yours bro. I'm sorry if I've done. But, in all reality, those who consistently think the failures of Nigeria is their success are beasts of No Nation (I say it dispassionately). My agenda is not to appeal to such folks who had become hopeless and revile their nation. I've not spoken about Ndigbo but about miscreants amidst them as I would gleefully speak of miscreants of Yoruba extraction (for a Beast of No Nation is always one ) and a brainwashed generation who has no hope because of his actions or inaction deserves not my pity.
Am I scared a whole set of people can fall into hopelessness? No, I'm not. Everyone of has a reason for pursuing a foolish life, even prostitutes and miscreants will justify their folly. So, for me I say a capital NO to IPOB brainwashed miscreants, who are bound to Revolt if given their "Eldorado". For anyone that gleefully agrees with a mad man that the sources of his problems are external and that he's just a victim of various people around him/her is nothing but a delusional grade A miscreants. I am sure everyone's current state starts in their doing or undoings; even as a rich man will brag about how he was a self-made man let him at the juncture of poverty also brag about how he was self-made, for doing less than these are signs of a disillusioned being.
Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by 7lives: 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Arakunrin, ma s'imi gbo. Mi o ni ka run he egbe alatako l'eyin odun nami'nno to a t'in s'ebo.
Sugbon, eje k'amo wipe;
Igba otan l'o bi orere,
aye kan otan bi opa'ibon.

We will not always be at the centre.
My agenda is pure and noble and you don't even support PMB as much as I am.

Ta lo so fun o wipe ti a ba gba regional autonomy ni asiko yi, bi ijoba wobia miran ba de won ko ni yii oro pada?, bi o tile je wipe oro gidi ni oro ti o so, se iwo ko mo wipe igbese be lagbara ni iru asiko bayi, eje ki a beere fun ijoba olododo ti yio mu igbe aye rorun fun gbogbo awon omo orilede yi, oju agbalagba ni awon iran to ku fi nwo wa, ibi iwaju laa ba agba, e ma je ka se langba langba o, ire o.

Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by tpiar: 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by tpiar: 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
uselessgoat:

Rubbish. an igbo guy claiming yoruba.

seems that way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Road In Nigeria Is In Asaba, Delta State. / Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo Waiting For Trump To Call / Hmm!!! Alleged Photos Of Governor Yahaya Bello's N2.1b Abuja Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.