Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty (49752 Views)

Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story / My Friend Accidentally Bang Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by gbens2000(m): 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
The most stupid post ever on this forum.

1 Like

Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by streetzdreamz(m): 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
you are the same lady who got a proposal,but turned it down cuz the guy is a yahoo guy,and you not even sure of your feelings for your long distance bf,now you here with another tale,say;if this sh*t really happened,what help can Nairaland render??a moral justification? a blame on the guy for crawling outa the friend zone he'd been in for a year?? "you forgot yourself"lols who forgets himself and kisses a Lady he didn't plan or wish to??its either you an attention seeking type,a terrible liar,or a loose girl!!the topics on Nairaland this days are nauseating, the most annoying to me are the ones with "what do I do?" @ its base.....pls go f*ck a d*ck!!!!! hells bells.

1 Like

Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by chigoizie7(m): 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hadez:
It has been a while since I had sex or anything romance.

Today I was with a very close friend of mine (male) who came visiting because we have no lectures. We have been friends for a year now and he totally understands the limit of our friendship. In fact he is my BFF

We were watching a movie and chatting when I suddenly discovered we were already kissing I push him away quickly and bring myself back to order and asked him to leave my apartment.

I feel so betrayed right now. He is just a friend and I have a boyfriend I love so much (distance relationship) please help me I don't feel right I am really feeling so guilty. What do I do?

For crying out , why would u ask him to leave your apartment?

The dude must be soo so embarassed. Its not as if it is his fault.
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by adefizzy(m): 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
#shoroniyen
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by fireforfire: 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
Just wash off d kiss from ur mouth wit water.
Simples!
shyte happns
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by gbens2000(m): 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
See this friendzone thing ba e dey confuse me atimes,cuz the only gal wey I feel sey something like friendzone for occur walking dat babe na rape she rape me till we commot for skul oh.guys with experience of friendzone hw e dey be ibeg.
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by dammytosh: 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
MissingBudget:

*faints*

Joins you in fainting. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by chronique(m): 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lol @ most of the comments from guys here. Never knew the friend zone isht was such a serious matter.
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by bluntspade: 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
somewhere in the niggas room
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by Elle277(f): 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
Eeyaaa..seems you guys have feelings for each other, if not why on earth will you both be carried away at the same time..#laughable
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by Solmax(m): 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
the BFF guy has feelings for you and is just hanging around hoping things would change in favour
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hadez:

Today I was with a very close friend of mine (male) who came visiting because we have no lectures. We have been friends for a year now and he totally understands the limit of our friendship. In fact he is my BFF

We were watching a movie and chatting when I suddenly discovered we were already kissing I push him away quickly and bring myself back to order and asked him to leave my apartment.

I feel so betrayed right now. He is just a friend and I have a boyfriend I love so much (distance relationship) please help me I don't feel right I am really feeling so guilty. What do I do?

If believe this nonsense.
You b mumu.

Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by jejetaiwo(m): 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
U again undecided
Hadez:

Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by holloowersheun(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
dammytosh:

What she is trying to say is that :

She is not the one that Kiss him but later noyees that she is not the one that..., I mean she is not the one that is not the kisser but it is hard for her.
she discorvered that he is not one that is my kisser... Lol
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
omooba969:

Correct chick! grin
undecided cool
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by raphroye: 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hadez:

you can lie ehn, you've been dying to kiss him for a very long time and u eventually did it when u had d chance...so y feeling guilty?? I once had same experience, my female friend kissed me and we eventually had sex, after everything she was like Ralph I'm very sorry (me weh dey pray for second round), I didn't knw what came over me. blah blah blah..weeks later she confessed that she did it intentionally (we bleeped for months though)

1 Like

Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by xtervaganza(m): 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
You should have at least finish what you both started b4 you sent hin away

Dude could be dealing with blue balls niw

You're wicked
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by ronald4lif(m): 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hilarious comments. grin

But isn't this same character who says boyfriend lives in Switzerland and a yahoo guy proposed to her and she only gave him a hug? I knew she didn't just hug the guy after that proposal but kissed him as well.

Is this new 'friend kisser' of yours same yahoo guy? undecided
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by Donbasi(m): 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Since it wasn't because Nigeria scored a goal against Tunisia then u are wrong!!! On what to do "see a priest".
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by saasala(m): 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hadez:

I have been following your story for quite a while now. Your bf lives in far away swiz abi and one guy proposed to you, is it the same guy that you kissed? Common, losen up a bit and let the poor guy fckk you, just dont let your swiz guy know, thats all.
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by sweetemmy(m): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

How to be a female 101
Step1: whatever happens, it is always the guys fault Step2: never take responsibility for your actions Step3: repeat step1 and 2 until you're married.
I think u have brain problem
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by Neverquit(f): 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
You need to start doing stand up comedy. The reply was (wait for it) legendary. grin

lomprico:
Wait! You tripped over, fell and landed on his lips?
I dnt get, pls explain.
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by olakan22: 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

Ode!
kilodecheesy
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by Udofire(m): 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hadez:

Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
sauceEEP:
Why is your chest so flat like slippers? sad

I won't indulge u...
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
ronald4lif:
Hilarious comments. grin

But isn't this same character who says boyfriend lives in Switzerland and a yahoo guy proposed to her and she only gave him a hug? I knew she didn't just hug the guy after that proposal but kissed him as well.

Is this new 'friend kisser' of yours same yahoo guy? undecided
It is a it or a he

I hope you have sent it anything cool tongue
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
You like the guy you accidentally kissed. Your inner-being kissed the lucky guy. Just be nice to him because you will still "do" this guy.
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by AAABBB123: 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
A Dog and a Lion can never be friends....We tell them always but they never listened....Forming strong babes all around...
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by bloomin: 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
lomprico:
I dnt get, pls explain.

Lol.
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by Tochaigh: 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
Gawd, I'm shedding real tears from comments on this thread.

grin grin My Tommy is hurt!
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by MisterGrace: 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
vizkiz:
DAMN! nigga just crossed the friendzone bridge cheesy I think I am seeing a prayer point from this thread.

Lele miimii lele...

[size=20pt] every power of friend zone in my life, what are you waiting for? Die Morafurcker DIE!!!!!!!!!!! angry [/size]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stoopid pikin. Thanks for making my day.
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by negga4al(m): 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
lomprico:
I dnt get, pls explain.

Guy you said it all! Na dream she dey dream? cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? / "Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos) / Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.