Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates (41353 Views)

Police Recruitment, Senate Asks Buhari, PSC To Stop Process Over Irregularity. / EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
watts75:
The exercise was for junior officers with higher education not the normal police recruitment. The journalist is a useless type and he didn't understand the deliberation very well.

Last year, Arase conducted a promotion exercise for junior police officer with Degree to be promoted to ASP. The exercise was petition on the ground that it was lopsided, the NASS ordered a review of the exercise and the report of the review is what is presented today not direct recruitment.

This sounds more like it.

2 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by Mopolchi: 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nicur:
lol dem no wan make pple die naw hahahaha is it not better?
Shebi?
Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by Godsees: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
This Govt is seriously fighting corruption according to her. I am not going to complain about the people who sat down somewhere and compiled this list, my question is how did they apply, submission of CV or through Internet.
How many geopolitical zones are included. Senate will not even bother to ask IG how he got the list. God is watching us.

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by ministeriallist: 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
abimbawealth:
Who are the candidates? When did they apply or na d Nigerian way?
Naija way of course. Senators will definitely complete the list with their slots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by ghostwritter(m): 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
Exodusontop:
When was it advertised pls. i bet you this news is fake
the news isn't.
I heard Some of them had to secretly submit to their various constituencies or senators. But they had to posses the physical and educational qualification.
CHANGE!

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by Nuhusky: 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
Its misinterpretation and misrepresentation from the editor of the newspaper its Promotion lists not recruitment list #10,000 NPF recruitment start in June this year
Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by ej4sub: 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
By the time i swear my uniform come tear for my body then You go no the difren betwin Apc and democracy.

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by mightyokwy(m): 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
What da hell is going here, when was the job advertised. Nigeria govt with their Willie Willie.
Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by tdemo(m): 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
abeg which time dem sell form
Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by Ozugbo(m): 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
LordCenturion:
Hope it's mass recruitment,so that it can reduce unemployment and crime as well, at least, each state should have additional 50,000,... While lagos, kano, Abuja and other major city should have at least 100k
Did u read d write up at all?
Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by vocalprince(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lool!!!!
Even Devil dey learn mago mago where APC dey.
abeg hope say una no go release the name of "Just concluded beneficiaries" of the 5000 scam!!!!!
some brainwashed Zombies whose Life depend on that money would just commit suicide.
Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
Pls discard the news, just got confirmation from n AIG that the recruitment has not been done
Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by fatiuabdulmalik: 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
where then is federal character commission?
Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by md4u2: 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
Bishopmayowa:
Pls discard the news, just got confirmation from n AIG that the recruitment has not been done
nothing to discard if it through no higher ranking officer will tell u the truth,all u here is nothing is happening na and him or she will also be given cadidate....it happen in most uniform organization
Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by Akaujaa(m): 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
Is it no the same police recruitment that was suspended last year and postponed to this year? So when did the recruitment start and when did it end?
Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by justin4real: 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
airfinance:
Promotions not recru
itment
Na n9ja we dere 4rm promotion dem go say na replacement abi u no trust n9ja? Change
Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by AKENIBIAJE: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
These foolish senators are at again....... What is there business about the recruitment? What is work of Federal Character Commission? Awon ole.....they willend up putting their girlfriends names there...... I don't kny why the I G is answering those rouges. The list should go the FCC if there is lopsidedness in the recruitment s
Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by Welcomme: 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
zion47:
I dont trust dis govt from day 1,after d suspension of Nigeria Immigration 2015 recruited officers i lost hope in this govt,dat recruitment was 100% transparent because at d time recruitment was on going GEJ av already lost election so no slot was shared. the worst is yet to come.NSCDC would be worse because dey already av all their candidates and names already compile.that is what u get from any govt base on lies.Nigeria civil defence av already complie names from politicians.naija i hail.one chance don carry naija.
Bro, do u have an idea wen NSCDC will start their own? na where I get hope for bdat cuz na there I get person..
Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by Realist2: 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
abimbawealth:
Who are the candidates? When did they apply or na d Nigerian way?

when Buhari said they should recruit 10,000 policemen last year, The Police commission said that the recruitment will be next year ( i.e 2016), that because there were no provisions in the 2015 budget to cater for that. When did they recruited .

Nigeria ?, it's getting worst.

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by princemartinsG(m): 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nigeria Police? When did the Nigeria police do this recruitment? How come Nigerians and prospective interested applicants did not hear about this recruitment. Was the recruitment advertised and in what medium or newspaper ? Or did they do a back door recruitment. The only recent exercise known is the socalled selection of junior serving police officers with advanced educational qualifications for upgrade to ASP cadre. And this exercise recently conducted and subsequently cancelled was alleged to have been mared by corruption and bribery as it was said that some applicant junior officers were made to pay bribe of up to 500, 000.00 and the names of about 490 officers were shortlisted and published under a List captioned NATIONAL INTEREST LIST. The exercise was subsequently suspended Nigeria Beware of backyard recruitment of certain ineligible persons to be officers in the federal republic of Nigeria despite incessant public outcry over police excesses and detrimental excesses
Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by xkobic4rel(m): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
DaPhilosopher:
hmmm! Naija! Na when d form came out na? Arrangee angry
it's real! But wz meant 4 serving officers wit higher certificates nd my broda applied 4 it
Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by aloaye11: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
I wanted to ask ,as I read comments ,I realized I am not only d lost person here. Nigerians never heard of the recruitment only if this has been done in secrecy,as usual. what is really wrong with this country self,I am becoming very discouraged about transparency when it concern Nigerian. no wonder they are all having cancer n other evil sickness as God is against their evil did. no leaders enjoys here after if he or she is corrupt, they should fear d world after. liars,no wonder we are not respected outside d shores of this country.
Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by smartleo(m): 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
Tesiday:

When was the said recruitment advertised?
I was just asking the same question too.too many questions few answers.
Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by mkoabiola: 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
I bet my ex gal friend dat ds news is fake
Cos av nva heard of NP recruitment
Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by laitsy: 12:33am On Jan 23, 2016
B-) Hmmn....speechless
Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by charlesucheh(m): 1:48am On Jan 23, 2016
these dudes should just tell me it's a goddam joke... when did all that went down? they must be shitting me.
Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by dantewest: 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
Bubu house of horrors and comedy.

Next is a new list of ghost soldiers recruited.

Followed by new ghost CBN and SEC president.

It's well.

Many hopes have been dashed. Loads of people here on nairaland were eagerly waiting for the recruitment drive...but alas!
Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by augustineokoro(m): 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
When will Nigeria change from all this chromium character? I think this police stuff was one of the proposed job declared by president buhari last year. hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wow Job After A Big Disapointment. / Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary / Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.