Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) (64999 Views)

Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake / Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / Photos From Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister,kandibe Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by hammerT: 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
totit:

Eyaah
Now I know better.
You case is obviously mental, psychological.

Alright grin
I give up now grin wink cheesy

I pray for yaaa brafra to come oo grin
Pls say amenii

I know u too well, and know that u and the devil share one thing in common. U are both Liars. Once Obama steps down, Buhari will ignite Nigeria and CIA will be in position to actualise their prediction. We just going to wait becos u are too daft to understand it is over.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by totit: 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
hammerT:

I know u too well, and know that u and the devil share one thing in common. U are both Liars. Once Obama steps down, Buhari will ignite Nigeria and CIA will be in position to actualise their prediction. We just going to wait becos u are too daft to understand it is over.

Who did this to you cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Masterclass32: 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
nijabazaar:

Apologies if I am going overboard here, how do you forget or forgive when you keep hearing rhetorics like ....oh he's Igbo, oh no wonder he's fairskinned, oh how come you're a physicist, your mates are trading...
as if its wrong to be any of things or is it cos I am Igbo....why is the rhetorics of the war made to look like we deserve the deaths?

How do you forgive when ur fellow combatant fells to make amends or Neva looks beyond the fact that ur Igbo?

Surprising here in the UK, we did rarely mention tribes but the sooner you hit Muritala Mohammed...it hits u.

You are suddenly isolated and pointed out.

I am going to cool and perhaps hope to be a better Naijan and desperately hope that the other Yoruba sees me as such and not just a trader who likes money or has a flat-head...

And just as I typed flat-head here with my phone, NL algorithms automatically changes it to Igbo...Its Hard coded....lol

grin grin
The flat-head part got me. Some have even coined it 'flattie'. These our neighbours sef.

Well, if being a flattie means being Igbo, then am a real flattie. An unapologetic flattie.

3 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by months: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
totit:

Who did this to you cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy mumu!
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by totit: 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
months:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy mumu!

Is that you? grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hehehe
grin
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Irore: 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
geesilver:
lovely pix but the guy no try ooo. worwor pass our mai guard mallam danjuma.

My compliments to Iyawo Kandibe for her academic prowess;Medical Doc; that aside she would have being beautiful if she were not fair skinned/tonned complexion. Black is beautiful and will remain beautiful. The man fine pass as a natural blacky. If you check out his acada, you can be sure he fit pass the wife. Hel..lo.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by months: 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
totit:

Is that you? grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hehehe
grin

Them say person wey go cry go first they laugh. U go soon cry. Borrowed time thingz!
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by totit: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
months:

Them say person wey go cry go first they laugh. U go soon cry. Borrowed time thingz!

grin grin

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group
Seun.
Even if your case is suicidal you should learn how to conduct yourself in public. cool
Lolz
grin
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Rexyl(m): 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
kayfra:

Highest number of inter tribal marriages in Nigeria are between those two groups. Ignore all the stuff you read online. We have a lot in common.

You are right to say that highest inter tribal marriages are taking place between Yoruba and Igbo but most times you read about serious bashing and expression of hatred between the two tribes.

Yoruba and Igbo are just like a group of people of absurd similarities. The better we know the easier and more successful we live together and move on...
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by kayfra: 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
nijabazaar:

I often hear stories up here in UK of what happened during Awolowos regime and his scorch earth policy...I used to think it was all exaggerations and stuff until I read the book There was a country....that book changed my perspective to the point of Boiling with hate....

I wish I'd never touched the book. I have good Yoruba fends. one is a bosom friend. But each time I see him, I must confess...narratives of the book swell up in me.

Some say Achebe shouldn't have but why sweep thangz under the carpet.....A million children...

You read a book about a man, Awolowo, and you now see him in every Yoruba person! Isn't that the definition of insanity?

Do you see Donald Trump in every American? Hitler in every German? Pol Pot in every Cambodian or Leopold in every Belgian?

Even the mischievous Achebe himself, the author of the controversial book, married his daughter to a yoruba man. Don't live your life based on other people's prejudice, experiences and ulterior motives. Achebe was bitter till he met his death. Your own experience should count for something.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
I know u guys will turn this thread to a tribal war.

3 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by brownsug(f): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
With all dis ur epistle,I sure know where u coming from,I hope its just an observation and not dat u re so pained,cause na jeje I just dey make my comment, and pls move over. Thanks
Of course djimon is not all dat but has a good body,idris has both, for u to think I don't know beauty makes u look like a joker to me,but I get it, comment craze lol

Shymm3x:

It is absolutely shocking that you are a chic and you don't know what an extremely good looking black guy looks like. That guy is arguably one of the best looking specimens out of Nigeria, dead or alive. And no Nigerian celebrity is better looking than him.

Then again most Nigerians are backwards when it comes to beauty, hence most of you think anything that's light skinned is good looking - even rats lol.

If this guy were to be in Hollywood, he'll definitely be top-20 best looking guys out there. If Djimon Hounsou can be on the list - then he'll be competing with Idris Elba. The chic is actually very lucky, not the other way round.

With an attitude like yours, I guess that's why Chiwetel Ejiofor ended up with a white woman, rather than find himself an Igbo chic lol.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Eronmosele(m): 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
geesilver:
lovely pix but the guy no try ooo. worwor pass our mai guard mallam danjuma.
That's not his problem. It's yours.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by SoNature(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
cheruv:

Nwāfo ebe ole
Ikposa naijiria bu oru diri onye Igbo obula!
Onye chefuru ebe mmiri bidoro mawa ya,agaghi ama ebe o kwusiri ima ya. Ndi Ofei' i nādonyere aka n'ukwu ugbu a ga nāgbakwuru ndi Awusa mgbe obula,ya mere amaghim ebe i hiwere isi naekwu ihnye ndi i naekwu.
Lee otu ha si akoto ndi Igbo undecided nihi na anyi na ha no n'otu naijiria angry obibia Biāfra gākwusi nzuzu nīle naeme ndi Igbo o kacha njo ndīyom anyi!

Eziokwu, amaghim ihe nga agwa gi ugbua mana k'anyi n'ele anya mara otu unu ga-esi ekposa obodo a.

Udo diri gi.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Eziokwu1: 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
hammerT:

Thank you for proving our point becos from the moment they declared her Miss Anambra she looked foreign and not attractive.
Yorubas should stop corrupting our igbo gene.

Biko how does she look foreign?
You are just seeing things that are not there...
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
nijabazaar:

I stay in d UK for just four or six months a year, the remaining part is often between Enugu or Anambra. So don't you use that White man land tag.....

That Achebe view inasmuch I would like it be just a Single story narrative (quoting Chimamanda" ) is not...

I had asked my parents and other survivors of the war, the tremor in their eyes is enough to almost make me consider Achebe to be be Homer.

My parents are not based in the UK....the oldest man in my village is not based in d UK...Frederick Forsynth does not understand what it means to be Yoruba....but they all point at Awolowo...

Granted both sides could have committed atrocities...but why is A major actor Defacing the naira with his googles. Ojukwu and Gowon are not.

Hate is a very human emotion and so is love. My Yoruba friend will cit his hand to save me from a komodo....that I know.

And that's why I have been confessing to my priest and at the same time I knew why holocaust survivors tremble a lot....but German acknowledges..that's a first for Restitution.

Here Lagoons are constantly prepared...

Mr man. You can join the next IPOB protest and get shot in ur brain and testicles if you do much hate the Yorubas. Phuc..k you and achebe.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
nijabazaar:

Why do you think China will constantly demand that Japan should not visits the World war 2 Shrine n as much as Japan has apologized.

why is it so hard for Restitution here?

Yes if I were to be A more calculative and recalcitrant Ojukwu ,I would have done worse...phosphorus bombs would bleach the Nigerians to Mutant Albinos....

But I am sure that long after my corpse rots my generation will be made to tender apologies, will try their hardest to dry up lagoons and delete it from their dictums...

I am sure history books will forever call me the AntiChrist...murderer of children.

But here so called patriots get their face on the Naira

Bitter village bas..tard. You are not getting any apologies or restitution. Get ur lazy ass up and find something productive to do. Better still you can come to lagos and enjoy sweet life that's if u are ready to work n make good money. Stop being a bitter village champion.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Danfuster(m): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
huptin:

Lol. That shows that they don't hate u, they just can't seem to trust u with money.

Your response is EPIC!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
nijabazaar:

Apologies if I am going overboard here, how do you forget or forgive when you keep hearing rhetorics like ....oh he's Igbo, oh no wonder he's fairskinned, oh how come you're a physicist, your mates are trading...
as if its wrong to be any of things or is it cos I am Igbo....why is the rhetorics of the war made to look like we deserve the deaths?

How do you forgive when ur fellow combatant fells to make amends or Neva looks beyond the fact that ur Igbo?

Surprising here in the UK, we did rarely mention tribes but the sooner you hit Muritala Mohammed...it hits u.

I am going to cool and perhaps hope to be a better Naijan and desperately hope that the other Yoruba sees me as such and not just a trader who likes money or has a flat-head...

And just as I typed flat-head here with my phone, NL algorithms automatically changes it to Igbo...Its Hard coded....lol

You are still an omo Igbo

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by kelechi17(m): 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
I can't bliv DAT our beautiful Igbo daughter is gonna b married to dis goats called yorobbers honestly I pity for her family u are on ur own NNE bye bye ..idiot

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by nijabazaar: 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
willibounce1:

Mr man. You can join the next IPOB protest and get shot in ur brain and testicles if you do much hate the Yorubas. Phuc..k you and achebe.

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by nijabazaar: 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
kayfra:

You read a book about a man, Awolowo, and you now see him in every Yoruba person! Isn't that the definition of insanity?

Do you see Donald Trump in every American? Hitler in every German? Pol Pot in every Cambodian or Leopold in every Belgian?

Even the mischievous Achebe himself, the author of the controversial book, married his daughter to a yoruba man. Don't live your life based on other people's prejudice, experiences and ulterior motives. Achebe was bitter till he met his death. Your own experience should count for something.

If you read my commentary wella I said that the book coupled with other experiences had pushed me to generalize , see him almost in every one...yes...but my mind has always revolted.

I don't think Achebe was bitter he was just telling history without wearing a tinted spectacle.

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
Anticabal:

Trash yoruba men are not more educated than Igbos. There are more graduate businessmen in Ariaria than in Osun. Go figure! You leave your smelly girls for who to marry? Why would Behind, handsome educated Igbo men marry your females when you are running away from them. yoruba girls are losers here.

thunda fire your smelling mouth for that statement...oloshi...your women are the ones running away from you,because you are useless... angry angry
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by months: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
tsdarkside:

thunda fire your smelling mouth for that statement...oloshi...your women are the ones running away from you,because you are useless... angry angry

See this fool that our girls they turn to House boy. U think he marrried her? She is the one marrying him. Woman wrapper. Wen they marry igbo woman dey start washing dishes, washing pant doing all the things dey never do for yoruba women and their stinking pu.ssy.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by nijabazaar: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
willibounce1:

Bitter village bas..tard. You are not getting any apologies or restitution. Get ur lazy ass up and find something productive to do. Better still you can come to lagos and enjoy sweet life that's if u are ready to work n make good money. Stop being a bitter village champion.

I would love to spend more time in my village but then CERN is demanding...

hope you know what CERN is....think the Higgs particle!

And I will forever pen my mind...No matter how many bleeps and expletives u muster.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by nijabazaar: 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
willibounce1:

You are still an omo Igbo
Before nko...proud as ever.

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
months:

See this fool that our girls they turn to House boy. U think he marrried her? She is the one marrying him. Woman wrapper. Wen they marry igbo woman dey start washing dishes, washing pant doing all the things dey never do for yoruba women and their stinking pu.ssy.

me??...houseboy??...thunda fire you!!!....
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Olabestonic001(m): 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
nijabazaar:

You are very funny @your last sentence.
I'm sorry tribesmen are trying to pull down by force the combined Brotherhood of Humanity which first of all sees us all as humans before any other things. I think such folks just solicit to run on our emotions so that they can rob us dry. Many people will shout along tribal lane because they are being brainwashed by people with vested interests.
When I read Achebe's pains in his book "There Was a Country" and interpolate it with my father's painful remembrance of his people he lost during the Civil War that made him (erroneously) at a time detest anything Igbo, I just shake my head. My father thinks he rightfully have the rights to hate Igbo's, because some bad folks from that tribe killed his beloved friends and also bombed to pieces his acquaintance and here also Achebe feels some guys policies killed his own people too, both men can hold on to their beliefs of how hurt they are but both aren't solving the issues but aggravating it. And in life, we ought to be solutions provider and problems solvers not problems causers.
I'm very sorry for your pains erroneously or otherwise caused by my tribesmen. On behalf of the YORUBA'S, I, one of your son-in-laws says we are very very sorry. Accept my apologies.
(I had to present my apologies to my father too who felt he was wronged by Igbo's who killed his two precious friends.) Pardon me friends.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
Silentmind:

You don't even know exactly where was broken and you were not there. So, its better not to raise issues you know very little about because in truth you were not at the scene of the demolition when it happened. You don't know the majority of traders there and you don't even know what transpired between the traders and the police. So don't go there at all.

In 2011, northerners voted for buhari that's why he got almost 11million votes there, so because they voted their guy, that means Jonathan should break stalls in the north?

Please, let's deal with issues with justice and equity. We are one you think but you cannot understand and acclimatise with your fellow citizens.

Bad Country

Sorry,can u come out more vividly with ur point? Cos I dont get a thing from all u jst wrote.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by tpiar: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
these Yoruba(?)/Igbo unions should plz try to keep themselves lowkey instead of publicizing it all the time, it causes too much friction and bad belle among people,especially nowadays.

btw, why people celebrate whenever they snag a Yoruba or Yoruboid guy?

This has always puzzled me.

Its not even like Yoruba men are difficult to marry? I mean, they are very open minded when it comes to dating, second maybe only to the Hausa in this area.

Is it a cultural thing to celebrate getting hooked to them?

Wedding is not the same thing as marriage however, I think this is the Yoruba attitude when someone marries, irrespective of where they married from. In fact, it is not even uncommon to see long face and sad looks during people's wedding ceremony sef, if folks are worried about the union.

Just saying.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by nijabazaar: 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
Olabestonic001:

You are very funny @your last sentence.
I'm sorry tribesmen are trying to pull down by force the combined Brotherhood of Humanity which first of all sees us all as humans before any other things. I think such folks just solicit to run on our emotions so that they can rob us dry. Many people will shout along tribal lane because they are being brainwashed by people with vested interests.
When I read Achebe's pains in his book "There Was a Country" and interpolate it with my father's painful remembrance of his people he lost during the Civil War that made him (erroneously) at a time detest anything Igbo, I just shake my head. My father thinks he rightfully have the rights to hate Igbo's, because some bad folks from that tribe killed his beloved friends and also bombed to pieces his acquaintance and here also Achebe feels some guys policies killed his own people too, both men can hold on to their beliefs of how hurt they are but both aren't solving the issues but aggravating it. And in life, we ought to be solutions provider and problems solvers not problems causers.
I'm very sorry for your pains erroneously or otherwise caused by my tribesmen. On behalf of the YORUBA'S, I, one of your son-in-laws says we are very very sorry. Accept my apologies.
(I had to present my apologies to my father too who felt he was wronged by Igbo's who killed his two precious friends.) Pardon me friends.

Don't make me Cry...

yes like I said here, I quarrel with two emotions wrangling inside but in the end...perhaps Someone like you will always have a way of saying the right things and upholding the lamp.

I have Neva gone to this length in a Quorum, but I have discovered that diffusing something pent up, expecting the diss and constructive critiques...might be a form of closure.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Olabestonic001(m): 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
Even as Tribesmen continues in their hatred daily, love continues to show them which tribe is the greatest in the world;
The Tribe of Love.

Ntooor to all hateful tribesmen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Traditional Wedding Photo Of Davido And Kim Kardashian (Photoshopped) / Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.