Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Nairaland Interschool Debate:Elimination stage -Winner 2: Abu Zaria - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate:Elimination stage -Winner 2: Abu Zaria (12128 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread / Nairaland Interschool debate third edition elimination stage: Winner 6: LASU / Nairaland Interschool debate Elimination stage Winner 1: Unijos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:Elimination stage -Winner 2: Abu Zaria by penplayer: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2016
menzo4u:

Fynest, I know what I went through in the hands of my partner yesterday in order to get him to come online to avoid what happened to penlayer today, that mental stress alone contributed to my inabilty to perform very well to some extent during the debate.

Please, I know you may be of the thought that, it has been like that for long and it will continue to be. But remember, one thing that is constant in life is change. Please put it into consideration, imagine an erudite debater like Abuklaw (who won the best debater recently) may be out of this competition if his partner too was not around.

I totally agree with you. Tho the effort was worth it but it was kinda disappointing. Honestly.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:Elimination stage -Winner 2: Abu Zaria by ajaxtea(m): 11:56am On Jan 25, 2016
penplayer:
Not a bad outing for me I guess. My partner just came online. He struggled with internet connection. Gush I hate Nigeria. To think he actually wrote.

Lautech could have won.

Good job there @Penplayer, sorry could not comment during the debate, went partying yesterday afternoon and came back late at night when the debate was already on and was so tired that I actually slept off while reading the essay of fellow student from ABU Zaria. I really appreciate your work in standing alone to participate in the debate. "Intimidation we condone not"

In all fairness, LAUTECH could have this debate if you had a partner. You really showed the example of "Excellence, Integrity and Service" that our great citadel of learning stands for.

Let's connect in view of a next time, would love to take part if not as a contestant but as a contributor to subsequent essays that our contestants will need for the debate.

Thanks. Once again I say congratulation.

Signed: Hon_Ajaxtea (P.R.O 2 Liberal Movement LAUTECH)

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:Elimination stage -Winner 2: Abu Zaria by penplayer: 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
ajaxtea:

Good job there @Penplayer, sorry could not comment during the debate, went partying yesterday afternoon and came back late at night when the debate was already on and was so tired that I actually slept off while reading the essay of fellow student from ABU Zaria. I really appreciate your work in standing alone to participate in the debate. "Intimidation we condone not"

In all fairness, LAUTECH could have this debate if you had a partner. You really showed the example of "Excellence, Integrity and Service" that our great citadel of learning stands for.

Let's connect in view of a next time, would love to take part if not as a contestant but as a contributor to subsequent essays that our contestants will need for the debate.

Thanks. Once again I say congratulation.

Signed: Hon_Ajaxtea (P.R.O 2 Liberal Movement LAUTECH)

Thank you. I appreciate that.

Sure, let's connect. I can't afford a repeat of yesterday's showdown.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:Elimination stage -Winner 2: Abu Zaria by ajaxtea(m): 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
penplayer:

Thank you. I appreciate that.
Sure, let's connect. I can't afford a repeat of yesterday's showdown.
Whatsapp me on- 08031160869.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:Elimination stage -Winner 2: Abu Zaria by starnigga: 12:51am On Jul 21, 2016
vote Ismail u15wr has d most credible jambite d link is abunuesa.byethost7. com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UTME 2022: JAMB Introduces New Literature Texts For Language Subjects / Can Hnd With Upper Credit Go 4 Masters Directly? / Help! I Need Unilag Postal Address.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.