Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] (65085 Views)

"Ahuofe Patri, Your Boobs Have Fallen" - Ghanaian Fans Tell Actress / Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) / "Oge Okoye Is Wearing Butt Pad" - Fans Tell Actress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by passionate88: 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
cheesy cheesy Naija sha
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by Software202(m): 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
This one is original.
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by Nienie(f): 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
The joy of the Lord is her strength mehn..must you be light skinned ni?
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by SHAIBULIAR: 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
celebrity my foot
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
Another fat unknown Yoruba actress again. Always putting Nigerians to shame.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by sweetgala(m): 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
I've always known her to be light in complexion, don't know where the bleaching claims come from. Her pose was in social media which is a playful environment anyway.

Some fans just carry matter for head too much.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by merits(m): 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
i don't know y sum pple wil b takin paratamol 4 anoda pason headache.na she get her skin,it's non of my bisnezz!
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by sunnyeinstein(m): 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Les Horribles

annus horribillis
angry angry angry
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by henrydadon(m): 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
back in the days

Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by condralbede(m): 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mcowubaba:
Karashika
let lord safe us from karashika...Queen of d coast.
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by sidneyj(m): 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
is she like make she bleach pass like Michael Jackson they will never call her a white lady

penny wise pounds foolish iranu abasha
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
cr7lomo:
Low self-esteem is a derogatory disease that 90 percent of Nigerian ladies suffer

You mean 90% of women everywhere. grin
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by Duru009(m): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
Inferiority complex is really killin nigeria ladies....

Whats happenin 2 thes ladies nowadays wit bleachin n piercin....

End time beauty....
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by niggi4life(m): 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Honestly I don't know her and I don't care .

She looks terribly messed up
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by rizkidrocks(m): 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
yemoxyl:
Ojuju Calabar undecided
tongue
yemoxyl:
Ojuju Calabar undecided
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
mizjules:
The picture tho...
Hello, i rarely send PMs but permit me to send you one. Do kindly reply.
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by onunwa21(m): 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
No comment 4 now
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by Socketbet: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
Not my biz
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by Missmossy(f): 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
She has really transformed cheesy
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
niggi4life:
Honestly I don't know her and I don't cate .

She looks terribly messed up
I dnt know her too
But she looks like a dog
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by Begonia(m): 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
cr7lomo:
Low self-esteem is a derogatory disease that 90 percent of Nigerian ladies suffer
Duru009:
Inferiority complex is really killin nigeria ladies....

Explain.
The fact that most Nigerian guys can't go a day without making some form of derogatory comment about Nigerian women is not only a sign of inferiority complex, it also exposes your feelings of inadequacy.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by vikeyz(m): 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ok,,next!
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by vega84(m): 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
Yoruba's self #vegatalks
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by Emaprince: 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
cr7lomo:
you are on point!

Their low self esteem amazes me. They cant do without going extreme length to enhance their beauty. Even after that, they'll still not be satisfied. They dont have a mind of their own - they are slaves to convention.
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by TruthHurts1(m): 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
Just another razz, local, Jenifaish Yoruba actress who thinks that fame starts and ends on instagram. Mtchew cool
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by cybercares(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
Kikikikiki Tonto Dike wannabe, get over it bane
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by serendipityF: 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
Egbon Kemi Afolabi, if U want the yellow pawpaw, U can coman take it, he don taya me sef coz d complexion keeps attracting unnecessary attention

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by Maryojoma(f): 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
she looks horrible..... #Yack
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Na Fashola's girlfriend una dey yab sooo?
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by onunwa21(m): 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" / Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" / Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.