Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] (65086 Views)

"Ahuofe Patri, Your Boobs Have Fallen" - Ghanaian Fans Tell Actress / Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) / "Oge Okoye Is Wearing Butt Pad" - Fans Tell Actress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by soludo93(m): 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
pretydiva:
She looks like willy willy now undecided..she should ve maintained her chocolate color. Suits her more

I don't know her. Is she a prostitute?
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by spafu(m): 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
She just Kemi Jackson
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
sweetgala:
I've always known her to be light in complexion, don't know where the bleaching claims come from. Her pose was in social media which is a playful environment anyway.

Some fans just carry matter for head too much.

She is light skinned but not this light. She has joined the bleaching crew for some time now.
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by Damseluc(f): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
I love her makeup in the second picture
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by seyibaale(m): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
I couldn't even recognize her until I saw her former pic
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Jeez.. Why did she post that sort of pic, anyway?

Social misnomer... It happens...
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
Freemanan:

Social misnomer... It happens...

It's just unpleasantly funny!
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
Oliviaarims:

It's just unpleasantly funny!

Life.
Good evening
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
Freemanan:

Life. Good evening
Good evening... How do you do?
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
yemoxyl:
Ojuju Calabar undecided
i love her anyway she is, i accept beauty whether artifical or natural, i don't discriminate. kiss
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by akandea(m): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
;DThe barber only zoom d style so that it can be easily recognised
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
Watin concern me.........maybe na artificial or scientificial, she no borrow money frm me, na she wanna liv a fake life, END TIME BABE.
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by oluxy(m): 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
Night mare......
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by praizbenjamin(f): 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
na wa sha. person dey chop money, dey fresh, una dey hate.
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by Godsonkemz(m): 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Wiliwili mermaid
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by harbeedaymee(f): 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
sweetgala:
I've always known her to be light in complexion, don't know where the bleaching claims come from. Her pose was in social media which is a playful environment anyway.

Some fans just carry matter for head too much.

Thank you. It appears anyone who is light is bleaching according to Nigerians. She has always been light complexioned though she seems to be wearing too much make up of late and she has added a lot of weight embarassed embarassed
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by kingabue(m): 12:42am On Jan 23, 2016
karashika......cast and bind
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by lukasmuyiwa(m): 1:14am On Jan 23, 2016
I know her now,she be mah ex girlfriend
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by shariffalabim89: 2:14am On Jan 23, 2016
guruvick:
I don't know her before oh

Please if you know her Hit Like
I know her. Anota be her other name
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by Ayo081(m): 9:12am On Jan 23, 2016
Shout out to pella
Re: Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] by 007Gbenga: 9:28am On Jan 23, 2016
A certified member of the 'bleaching crew'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" / Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" / Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.