Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

Shocking!!! Read What Nnamdi Kanu Told Court On 20th Of Jan; 2016. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking!!! Read What Nnamdi Kanu Told Court On 20th Of Jan; 2016. (1474 Views)

"The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi / Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!!! Read What Nnamdi Kanu Told Court On 20th Of Jan; 2016. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
What KANU Told Court On 20th Jan. 2016.
"My name is Nnamdi Kanu, I'm a Biafran, I am not guilty". Nnamdi Kanu's response to the High COURT JUDGE
"Self determination is a Fundamental Right and Nigeria is bound to respect it..." Nnamdi Kanu is within his Right to demand exercise of same, just as Buhari advocates for the recognition of an independent Palestinian and Western Sahara states respectively, same must be allowed to be done by whoever as a people so wishes.
All these treason charges against me by many is a mere waste of time and resources. There is no amount of charges in the world, against me Kanu that will work.
Nnamdi Kanu is a HERO!
Please give him(Nnamdi Kanu) a name for his bravery....

5 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! Read What Nnamdi Kanu Told Court On 20th Of Jan; 2016. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
[s]
NatureBoy91:
What KANU Told Court On 20th Jan. 2016.
"My name is Nnamdi Kanu, I'm a Biafran, I am not guilty". Nnamdi Kanu's response to the High COURT JUDGE
"Self determination is a Fundamental Right and Nigeria is bound to respect it..." Nnamdi Kanu is within his Right to demand exercise of same, just as Buhari advocates for the recognition of an independent Palestinian and Western Sahara states respectively, same must be allowed to be done by whoever as a people so wishes.
All these treason charges against me by many is a mere waste of time and resources. There is no amount of charges in the world, against me Kanu that will work.
Nnamdi Kanu is a HERO!
Please give him(Nnamdi Kanu) a name for his bravery....
[/s]

concoted rubbish. say no to biafra

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! Read What Nnamdi Kanu Told Court On 20th Of Jan; 2016. by Inspectahdeck(m): 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
I don't believe this shitty write up.

1) where is the source? Where you in court?

2) he can never address himself as biafian and the judge didn't shut him up

3) he isn't an hero, well maybe your hero.

4) don't lie to make an impression.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! Read What Nnamdi Kanu Told Court On 20th Of Jan; 2016. by TippyTop(m): 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
uselessgoat:
[s][/s]

concoted rubbish. say no to biafra
Why are you people scared of Igbos leaving?

4 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! Read What Nnamdi Kanu Told Court On 20th Of Jan; 2016. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
Inspectahdeck:

gbam cool biafra is dead

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! Read What Nnamdi Kanu Told Court On 20th Of Jan; 2016. by kernel504(m): 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
HE IS OJUKWU II OF IGBOLAND.
UK DIDN'T HURT A FLY LAST YEAR WHEN SCOTLAND WANTED TO GO.
Re: Shocking!!! Read What Nnamdi Kanu Told Court On 20th Of Jan; 2016. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
Inspectahdeck:

The criminal who founded Nigeria has no right to call me Nigerian.
You guys should get it.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! Read What Nnamdi Kanu Told Court On 20th Of Jan; 2016. by KingsJohnson(m): 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
NatureBoy91:
Just as Buhari advocates for the recognition of an independent Palestinian and Western Sahara states respectively, same must be allowed to be done by whoever as a ....

Whenever I sees the above, I always laugh in Swahili cus I doubt whether our presido understood what it meant in the real sense and not for presentation sake

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari:You cant believe what GMB is spending time doing in Iran(photo) / Top 10 Beautiful Public Pictures Of Aisha Buhari / Bruce Is The New Judas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.