Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Can A Woman Rape A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Rape A Man? (2560 Views)

Can A Woman Rape A Man? / Woman Rape A Taxi Driver / Can A Woman Rape A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Rape A Man? by dsmartj(m): 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
WHENEVER rape is mentioned, the picture that comes to mind is that of a man having sexual intercourse with a woman without her consent. That is why laws and policies often seek to protect women against men.

For example, S. 258 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State 2011 states that any man who has unlawful sexual intercourse with a woman or girl without her consent is guilty of an offence called rape and is liable to
imprisonment for life.

This section makes it clear that it is only men and not women that can commit “the offence called rape”. On other hand, Section 259 of the same law defines sexual assault by penetration using the words “any person” who penetrates sexually any opening in the body of another person with apart of his body or anything else without consent is guilty of a felony and liable to life imprisonment.

This is what the law says. Practically, can a woman physically overpower a man and sexually assault him by penetrating an opening in his body? Can a female force a male to have sexual intercourse with her?

Health related treatment

Sometime last year three Zimbabwean women were charged with raping about 17 men at gun point. They were accused of using drugs and keeping the men’s sperm in condoms for health related treatment. Similarly in Mexico, a woman was said to have tied up a burglar and kept him as a sex slave for 3 days.

While more women report cases of rape and sexual assault, it is not uncommon to hear stories of young boys who were seduced by their older female domestic servants.

In this case, it is called statutory rape and is recognized under the law as a crime. However, older female bosses are also blackmailing younger male employees into having a sexual relationship with them. Some of these women drug these younger male employees and force them to have sexual intercourse.

A man raped by a fellow man finds it difficult to tell the story. Just as female survivor of rape is stigmatized by the society, a male survivor who was raped by another male is also stigmatized.

Can a woman rape a man? If yes, will he be able to talk about it? Can a man be aroused against his will? Can his arousal be interpreted as consent?

What do you think? Please comments
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by MissShakara: 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
Yes a woman can rape a man.
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
I've been raped before, so Yes!
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
I've been raped before, so Yes!
grin grin
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by dolarland(m): 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
I stoped visiting girls after i was rape d second time... I dont know if it is d way i dress when going to thr houses.. embarassed ... .. No one will even believe me cry
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by falconey(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
I'm open for rape, 3 rounds maximum.
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
osedvgirl:

grin grin
grin ose! Paddy.. Hafa na.. Your tramadol boyfriend don realise say na you be boss??
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by kay29000(m): 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
Yea, a woman can rape a man. I remember one rumor going around back in the day that a bunch of QC girls rapped one Ice Cream Man to death. lol! I wonder who made that story up.
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
grin ose! Paddy.. Hafa na.. Your tramadol boyfriend don realise say na you be boss??
oh yes, he submitted and asked how i did it, i refused telling him cheesy
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
osedvgirl:

oh yes, he submitted and asked how i did it, i refused telling him cheesy
cool that's watsup!! Keep doing ya thing.. Aite?!
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
cool that's watsup!! Keep doing ya thing.. Aite?!

thank you jare
grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by uchennamani(m): 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
No. Not in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Rape is a male offense in Nigeria because our criminal laws say so. In other countries, notably in the united states and other state with common law legal system, rape is simply define as having carnal knowledge of a person without his or her consent, which also means that a female person could be guilty of rape. In Nigeria, the closest offense that a woman could be charged if she didn't get a man's consent before the sexual intercourse is unlawful sexual assaults, which has less than two years imprisonment if convicted.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by cosby02(m): 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
No because Section 357 of the Criminal Code define rape thus: – 'any person who has unlawful carnal knowledge of a woman or girl, without her consent or with her consent, if the consent is obtained by force or by means of threats or intimidation of any kind, or by fear of harm, or by means of fraudulent representation as to the nature of the act or in the case of a married woman, by impersonating her husband, is guilty of an offence which is called rape'.
Aside this definition above, elements of rape includes consent, penetration, etc. Penetration in this sense includes the male organ or any other object or instrument used or intended to be used by the accused enters into the virginal.
It would have been debatable if the law does not specifically use the word "woman" or "girl" in its definition of rape.
Otherwise, a lady could be guilty of rape based on things ladies of nowadays do and things we could imagine. tongue Or we would probably have a new name for such crime but as far as Nigeria Legal system is concerned, a woman cannot rape a man and theres nothing like spousal rape under our law.
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by cruzita(f): 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
1man can rape a woman but 1woman can not rape a man unless they are in group,that's why its hard to believe a woman can rape a man
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by shumuel(m): 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
falconey:

maximum or minimum ? Thought you'd be able to go 5
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by falconey(m): 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
shumuel:

maximum or minimum ? Thought you'd be able to go 5
I want the one that I will do and live .
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by shumuel(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
1man can rape a woman but 1woman can not rape a man unless they are in group,that's why its hard to believe a woman can rape a man

hmm hmm, so you don't know ladies use drugs and charms too,, especially when they want to force marriage on a guy.
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by shumuel(m): 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
falconey:

I want the one that I will do and live .

kikiki Lol grin so you dey fear like this, chai! Thought you are a gee''badt guy''
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by falconey(m): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
shumuel:

kikiki Lol grin so you dey fear like this, chai! Thought you are a gee''badt guy''

No o I'm a saint.
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
falconey:
It's not you gettin' your dream woman but some random woman who's probably not your ideal, and she crazy!!!lipsrsealed
Yes Op a man can be.
Gang rape
Or he' small enough or the woman is big enough ta get the better of him.
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by falconey(m): 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
QueenValerie:
It's not you gettin' your dream woman but some random woman who's probably not your ideal, and she crazy!!!lipsrsealed

Woa woa woa you think most girls we sleep with are our ideal girls/ladies/women ?

Naah sometimes we just want to get rid of the konji.

She is crazy? Let her display her madness on my ROD she is welcome.
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Lordprez: 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
"What a man can do, a woman can do even better"

Definitely a man can be raped... Even better as the famous saying pointed out

Just wish a drop dead gorgeous chick would pick me as her rape victimcry...I won't even resistgrin
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
falconey:

Woa woa woa you think most girls we sleep with are our ideal girls/ladies/women ?

Naah sometimes we just want to get rid of the konji.

She is crazy? Let her display her madness on my ROD she is welcome.
Uh why do you have that (f) by your moniker?

(1) (Reply)

Nominate Atleast 3 Romanceland Queens / I’m A Slut, And I Thoroughly Enjoy It / Reason Why Women Live Longer Than Men Finally Discovered (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.