Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (968219 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Smartoski: 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
I don't even know what to say anymore... No meaningful information.. All we need is information where right or wrong..let this group be alive... From my end no news
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Anusiemgood(m): 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
hahaha..I keep laughing at you guys.
DSS has been like this for many years, this is how it started some years back when I also applied for DSS and having done my documentation wit them, the delay took effect as you guys is still waiting till another exercise was announced...
my advice for you guys to gentle rush and grab prison, Road safety and fire service form or find another thing and start doing.... as for DSS, they are confuse
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by cashville01: 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
Anusiemgood:
DSS has been like this for many years, this is how it started some years back when I also applied for DSS and having done my documentation wit them, the delay took effect as you guys is still waiting till another exercise was announced...
my advice for you guys to gentle rush and grab prison, Road safety and fire service form or find another thing and start doing.... as for DSS, they are confuse
The delay is almost over i assure you guys....thats the DSS way...they usually take five to six month before you here anything from them....and when you did,you wunt have enough time to get ready for camp....as for now nothing on ground...but mayb by the first week of july w,ll all know our stand
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by infoleak: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
cashville01:
The delay is almost over i assure you guys....thats the DSS way...they usually take five to six month before you here anything from them....and when you did,you wunt have enough time to get ready for camp....as for now nothing on ground...but mayb by the first week of july w,ll all know our stand
Yes the the wait is almost ova, if der's no call in July den der will b no call again as it is expected dt wud be cadets wil passout by dec. (6 Mnts) cos of 2019 elections.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
Anusiemgood:

you will soon be shocked
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by cashville01: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
infoleak:
Yes the the wait is almost ova, if der's no call in July den der will b no call again as it is expected dt wud be cadets wil passout by dec. (6 Mnts) cos of 2019 elections.
no its 9 months not six....passout will be April 2019..and it has noting to do wit election..it never has
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
cashville01:
no its 9 months not six....passout will be April 2019..and it has noting to do wit election..it never has

its 6 months
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by infoleak: 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
cashville01:
The 9 mnts u're referring to has to do with 3mnts on d job training outside d training schl to wer u're posted 2.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by cashville01: 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
jameshow:

its 6 months
course 29 were called to camp 8th june 2017 and they passed out first week of march....Do the maths

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by truffle: 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
cashville01:
course 29 were called to camp 8th june 2017 and they passed out first week of march....Do the maths
its 2016 not 2017

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Smartoski: 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
Happy we are now keeping the forum alive..nice one..let's see how it ends

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
Let be hopeful.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by cashville01: 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
truffle:
its 2016 not 2017
yeah 2016

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
infoleak:
The 9 mnts u're referring to has to do with 3mnts on d job training outside d training schl to wer u're posted 2.

that's exactly my point, 6 months at the training sch then 3 months on d job training. Not 9 months at training sch

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 2:45am On Jun 25, 2018
Happy new week brothers and sisters, I pray for a soothing end to this struggle. Amin!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Smartoski: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
The wait continues

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hlo guys, 4 those who have insight Pls answer d following questions :
1: who has any idea about dia supporting/admin staffs recruitment process, do they even advertise d positions?
2: how tough is d physical drilling in camp, at least if there will b any sort... A while ago somebody list camp requirements but didn't include shorts.
3: Pls short sentences, summarize d camp life/activities.
4: what is the flexibility of a dss officer or A. S. O.
5: how good is their salary and all d bonuses. Or u can specify d range!
For those who must have noticed, I have asked similar questions in d past but no answer. I hope Dis time u Won't overlook.
Thank u as u answer
I know some guys will b like wots wrong with dis person... Na Curiosity!!!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
S2Saidu:
1: who has any idea about dia supporting/admin staffs recruitment process, do they even advertise d positions?
2: how tough is d physical drilling in camp, at least if there will b any sort... A while ago somebody list camp requirements but didn't include shorts.
For those who must have noticed, I have asked similar questions in d past but no answer. I hope Dis time u Won't overlook.
Thank u as u answer
Waiting jejely for the answer too grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
S2Saidu:
Thank u as u answer

I can only answer no 3, the camp is lively. The feeding is a top notch, very classical that's why its costly too trained a DSS officer. The budget for the training use to be high, the pay and the feeding are good. They don't share meats or fish like police do. They don't manage, they make the training conducive for the trainee. Finally, its more of intelligent training though some physical

4 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 6:23am On Jun 26, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:

Waiting jejely for the answer too grin[color=#000099][/color]
Lol, We re together

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 6:25am On Jun 26, 2018
jameshow:

I can only answer no 3, the camp is lively. The feeding is a top notch, very classical that's why its costly too trained a DSS officer. The budget for the training use to be high, the pay and the feeding are good. They don't share meats or fish like police do. They don't manage, they make the training conducive for the trainee. Finally, its more of intelligent training though some physical
Tnx 4 answering, more input needed as we patiently wait.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 26, 2018
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Rablaw: 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
My brother who is a DSS officer and also an insider for me yesterday told me that our vetting reports have been forwarded to Abuja. Any moment from now we shall be contacted. When I enquired more about which cadre will be called first? He said all of the cadres will be contacted at the same time.

May we all succeed!

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
Many thanks for the update. Please pardon my curiosity, the "vetting report" is a bit confusing, I thought the test result or document or list as the case may be has been sent to Abuja since.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Rablaw: 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
The vetting report simply means: Your background check and your school certificates whether it's genuine or fake.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
Rablaw:
My brother who is a DSS officer and also an insider for me yesterday told me that our vetting reports have been forwarded to Abuja. Any moment from now we shall be contacted. When I enquired more about which cadre will be called first? He said all of the cadres will be contacted at the same time.

May we all succeed!

Thanks for the update
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 5:52am On Jun 27, 2018
Rablaw:

May we all succeed!
Tnx 4 d update ooo, it meant a lot. And it seems like u re well equipped with info, try spare 5min to answer / comments on ma above questions. Again Tnx ooo

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by aladeokin1000(m): 8:27am On Jun 27, 2018
For the admin and support staff positions, officers are assigned to dose departments from the pool of officers recruited and dose in the system already. It all depends on where one is placed.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
When are we going to camp?

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
Many thanks for the enlightenment.
Rablaw:
The vetting report simply means: Your background check and your school certificates whether it's genuine or fake.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by cashville01: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
Brace up...we are olmst at the finish line....only few and fortunate amongst us will receive the call which is an eventuality....so lets take one day at a time and find something to keep us occupied...that way, if some among us are not fortunate to receive the call,it wunt hurt us as much as if we are unoccupied with anything...regardless life goes on.....believe me i am talking out of experiece...when all you do is expect the call day in day out,even a week will feel like a month...just a little advice for us to digest.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.