Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (964252 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by lihabeeb1: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
Happy New month to my brothers and sisters!!! kaizer u are always on point! I corroborate ur submission bcoz d same information just reaching me from very reliable source!. Concerning d New posting and re-posting of top officials u said d other time, yes u are right too , They have been reporting to their new base. I wish them all God protection!!! D waiting is coming to an End, Everything is set. Recruitment is never cancelled. Recruitment is Real, All what remains is For Oga at d top to set Specific Camp date. God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria, God bless us (Amen)

Kaizer86:
Happy
new month gents and ladies.. as we all expect good news soon, I also have to say dg has not set a specific date, or given go ahead yet, so nobody shud get disappointed if the week passes without calls,the supposed information where strong hunches from top sources, obviously and definitely there's some movement and signs at the top and plenty indications that we are leaving soon.. I heard camp is open and free ders no activity happening there currently so it's waiting for us. Regardless we still suspect this week according to sources.also recruitment will be much, and immediately after they will also be another recruitment.course 30 is very lucky frm what i hear because of the several improvement in both welfare,allowances, exposure, and training, expect the very best so all the wait is wort it,meanwhile gaurds are starting training on the 10th at thier different bases..non operational staffs av also been recruited Have a blessed week and new month we will smile, Insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by TarabaG: 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
Greetings everyone.. Please does anyone know how many years it takes for a detective to be eligible for upgrading to the senior cadre and what level you'll be placed?.. Cheers as the wait is almost over cool

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
Kaizer86:
Happy new month gents and ladies.. as we all expect good news soon, I also have to say dg has not set a specific date, or given go ahead yet, so nobody shud get disappointed if the week passes without calls,the supposed information where strong hunches from top sources, obviously and definitely there's some movement and signs at the top and plenty indications that we are leaving soon.. I heard camp is open and free ders no activity happening there currently so it's waiting for us. Regardless we still suspect this week according to sources.also recruitment will be much, and immediately after they will also be another recruitment.course 30 is very lucky frm what i hear because of the several improvement in both welfare,allowances, exposure, and training, expect the very best so all the wait is wort it,meanwhile gaurds are starting training on the 10th at thier different bases..non operational staffs av also been recruited Have a blessed week and new month we will smile, Insha Allah.

Tnx man, Pls which one b non operational staffs, nd when did d recruitment happened?

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Rablaw: 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Information reaching my desk just now from DSS National Headquarters has it that......... Stay tune.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Achiever4ever: 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
Be prepared on 11th by God grace

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Boladeyo2301: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
Achiever4ever:
Be prepared on 11th by God grace

Please how genuine is this info
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ambassador0(m): 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kaizer86:
Happy new month gents and ladies.. as we all expect good news soon, I also have to say dg has not set a specific date, or given go ahead yet, so nobody shud get disappointed if the week passes without calls,the supposed information where strong hunches from top sources, obviously and definitely there's some movement and signs at the top and plenty indications that we are leaving soon.. I heard camp is open and free ders no activity happening there currently so it's waiting for us. Regardless we still suspect this week according to sources.also recruitment will be much, and immediately after they will also be another recruitment.course 30 is very lucky frm what i hear because of the several improvement in both welfare,allowances, exposure, and training, expect the very best so all the wait is wort it,meanwhile gaurds are starting training on the 10th at thier different bases..non operational staffs av also been recruited Have a blessed week and new month we will smile, Insha Allah.
yes
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ambassador0:
it's true because two of our personal are going tomorrow

What did you mean bro
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
bro explain your message, so far i know the date has not been fixed if any knows the actual should state and the sources too, Ambassador0 explain what you mean
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ambassador0(m): 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
I'm talking about the new posting from One place to another,

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 6:15am On Oct 03, 2018
Hlo guys, I think Kaizer86 is busy, but who can explain d non operational personal Pls, and when did their recruitment happened?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by gistmate: 6:42am On Oct 03, 2018
INEC ADHOC RECRUITMENT FOR ELECTION OBSERVERS ON-GOING

If you are interested in working as an election observer in the upcoming 2019 elections, then hurry and submit your application for all States in Nigeria. Visit INEC recruitment details:
https://www.gistmate.com.ng/inec-adhoc-recruitment-2018-2019/
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 03, 2018
S2Saidu:
Hlo guys, I think Kaizer86 is busy, but who can explain d non operational personal Pls, and when did their recruitment happened?
Uncle non operational staffs. Receptionist,gardeners,non operational drivers,cleaners, small ground staffs. Basically non operational staffs cannot get posted the remain at thier bases of work and are employed independently by their various offices.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2018
TarabaG:
Greetings everyone.. Please does anyone know how many years it takes for a detective to be eligible for upgrading to the senior cadre and what level you'll be placed?.. Cheers as the wait is almost over cool
it takes 2 to 3yrs max to climb a level inde Dss,most times this upgrade comes with posting to new zones, it could also be quicker due to special cases like an act of bravery, as for the exact cader names or offices or post that one is hard because no officer will tell u that one except ur thier wife or husband, that info is only insiders that will have exactly the answer ur looking for, but the small one I know is that at the top of every state there is a director, then two assistant directors, one for admin one for operations,then u have 2ic,job of 2ic is to know the environs to the teeth,the inner workings of each zone those guys hardly get posted out, becos of thier vast knowledge of thier zones wen a new director comes in they give the situation report so it's a sensitive position, next u may have some Oda personel on director level heading different units, then Oda small officers fall under different units and so on. A fresh cadet may get the post of 2ic in a local government not the state oo,if he has been deemed capable, then ofcos u have the head of the local government as senior local intelligence officer(LSIo) Those are the few pointers am sure of as for thier exact post that one to get hard bro.(sio,sio2,)
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Babatundeh26: 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
PLease Kaizer86 did you mean there could be another recruitment after this present ones go to camp? i just want to be clear.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
Babatundeh26:
PLease Kaizer86 did you mean there could be another recruitment after this present ones go to camp? i just want to be clear.
so I heard..

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by truffle: 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
Kaizer86:
so I heard..
are u still so sure that this recruitment will be upheld,this year has ended already o.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
truffle:
are u still so sure that this recruitment will be upheld,this year has ended already o.
no worry this month no go pass we never go camp. According to what I hear wen I ask d same question.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
[quote author=Kaizer86 post=71752065] no worry this month no go pass we never go camp. According to what I hear wen I ask d same question.[/quote

Kaizer is d fund now available for the training? Remember what a woman told you about unavailability of fund and Nass has not resumed yet to sign the supplementary budget which I'm sure MDA recruitment packages are part of. I sha hope for good news this month
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Rablaw: 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
Somebody called me this evening with a new number:
Him: Hello Am I speaking to (He called my complete name)
Me: Yes sir (Thinking the call was from SSS office)
Him: You are speaking with Micheal Samuel
Me: (overwhelmed with joy) from where sir? I asked immediately
Him: Yes, Micheal from Jumia office in Lagos.
Then I quickly recalled that I ordered a product some days back on Jumia.
#Suspense�

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
[quote author=jameshow post=71752874][/quote] bro Liv those guys o. I learnt they have some sort of secret funds for this things they just like doin due process or making it's seem the follow day pattern..

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 7:35am On Oct 04, 2018
let's hope that will call us this month because no date have been fixed yet

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
This is almost turning to mind games.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
"Black budget"
Kaizer86:
bro Liv those guys o. I learnt they have some sort of secret funds for this things they just like doin due process or making it's seem the follow day pattern..
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
mohammedabiodun:
"Black budget"
so this week don end nothing sup. Hmmmmm this folks Sha.. okay so there's always next week am optimistic.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
Bro, it is frustrating and demoralizing...another week ends without the greenlight.
Kaizer86:
so this week don end nothing sup. Hmmmmm this folks Sha.. okay so there's always next week am optimistic.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
Kaizer86:

Truth, we have been counting week after weeks... Hope to b amongst d Victors!

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
In other news, Nigerian Navy has started recruitment. According to what I heard, it is only for second class upper graduates and polytechnic graduates with its equivalence.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
mohammedabiodun:
In other news, Nigerian Navy has started recruitment. According to what I heard, it is only for second class upper graduates and polytechnic graduates with its equivalence.
yup seen the news.. short service.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
Premium Times, an online media, is reporting that President Muhammadu Buhari’s appointment of Yusuf Bichi, as the new Director-General of the Department State Security Services, DSS, has drawn the ire of senior officials within the key National Security Service, with many of them threatening to stop Mr. President’s re-election, come 2019.

It was gathered that the DSS Headquarters in Abuja, and field offices across the country, have been subsumed by an air of anxiety and volatility, since Buhari recalled Yusuf from retirement, and named him as the replacement for Matthew Seiyefa, on September 13.

Seiyefa’s removal by President Buhari, came a little over a month, after he was appointed by Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo.

Seiyefa was the most-senior official at the time of his appointment, having enrolled in the Service in 1984. He assumed office with promises to perform his duties differently from his predecessor, who was infamous for his crude and controversial approach to law enforcement.

In his first two weeks as DG, Seiyefa’s soft reform efforts were already being felt with the gradual release of ‘illegally-detained’ suspects from custody, and the appointment of the Agency’s first Spokesperson in three years.

A few days before his removal, it was learnt that Seiyefa’s job was being threatened by top Presidential Aides, especially the Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari.

When the Presidency announced Seiyefa’s removal, there was a whiff of resentment that Buhari took the decision not because Seiyefa was incompetent, but because he was not comfortable with a Southerner overseeing a crucial National Security desk, going into an election (2019 Presidential election) he had been so keen on winning.

After Seiyefa was sacked, the same group of concerned Leaders from the Southern and Central parts of Nigeria, accused the President of fueling ethnic and religious division in the country. They said that the President deliberately sidestepped senior Officers in the DSS, who were capable of being appointed DG, and recalled Bichi from retirement, because he does not believe in Nigeria’s unity.

Recent findings showed that Buhari faces the most potent threat to his re-election, from disgruntled elements deeply embedded in Nigeria’s security architecture.

In the first week of Bichi’s appointment, at least four DSS personnel at Director levels, in separate interviews expressed displeasure over the development.

Further interactions with additional eight senior and five junior Officers across different departments and directorates, confirmed the urge of grievance which Buhari’s decision cast on the Agency.

The officers complained that the appointment would greatly hinder their own career progression, with many who belong to the class of mid and late 1980s, fearing that they will not have a chance to produce a Director-General before they retire.

“Afakriya Gadzama (2007-2010), Ita Ekpeyong (2010-2015), Lawal Daura (2015-2018), and Matthew Seiyefa (2018), all belong to the same class”, a senior official said.

“Now all of them have been Directors-General, and no one from our generation has managed to get that high.”

Another Officer from Northern Nigeria, condemned Bichi’s appointment as threatening his own career, saying that, he would not forgive Buhari for bringing him from retirement.

“This man retired since 2015, he got a Security Consultant deal with Lawal Daura, that kept him near the SSS for two years until 2017, so why was he recalled three years after retirement?”

“I am a Northerner, and I do not agree with this move by the President, because it will destabilise the Service”, he said.

“We believe the President took this action to preserve himself in office, but we will ensure he does not get a re-election”, another SSS official at Director level said.

“In-between working for the opposition and frustrating the boko haram war, we will get him out of office.”

All the Officers spoke under anonymity, because they are still in the Service, and fear they could be targeted for summary dismissal or worse punishment, if named in the report.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
All this media propaganda
The media are also part of the problems of this country.
Just sit back people.. The goodnews is coming soon..
The almighty list is still intact and waiting for the go ahead

Kaizer86:
Premium Times, an online media, is reporting that President Muhammadu Buhari’s appointment of Yusuf Bichi, as the new Director-General of the Department State Security Services, DSS, has drawn the ire of senior officials within the key National Security Service, with many of them threatening to stop Mr. President’s re-election, come 2019.

It was gathered that the DSS Headquarters in Abuja, and field offices across the country, have been subsumed by an air of anxiety and volatility, since Buhari recalled Yusuf from retirement, and named him as the replacement for Matthew Seiyefa, on September 13.

Seiyefa’s removal by President Buhari, came a little over a month, after he was appointed by Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo.

Seiyefa was the most-senior official at the time of his appointment, having enrolled in the Service in 1984. He assumed office with promises to perform his duties differently from his predecessor, who was infamous for his crude and controversial approach to law enforcement.

In his first two weeks as DG, Seiyefa’s soft reform efforts were already being felt with the gradual release of ‘illegally-detained’ suspects from custody, and the appointment of the Agency’s first Spokesperson in three years.

A few days before his removal, it was learnt that Seiyefa’s job was being threatened by top Presidential Aides, especially the Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari.

When the Presidency announced Seiyefa’s removal, there was a whiff of resentment that Buhari took the decision not because Seiyefa was incompetent, but because he was not comfortable with a Southerner overseeing a crucial National Security desk, going into an election (2019 Presidential election) he had been so keen on winning.

After Seiyefa was sacked, the same group of concerned Leaders from the Southern and Central parts of Nigeria, accused the President of fueling ethnic and religious division in the country. They said that the President deliberately sidestepped senior Officers in the DSS, who were capable of being appointed DG, and recalled Bichi from retirement, because he does not believe in Nigeria’s unity.

Recent findings showed that Buhari faces the most potent threat to his re-election, from disgruntled elements deeply embedded in Nigeria’s security architecture.

In the first week of Bichi’s appointment, at least four DSS personnel at Director levels, in separate interviews expressed displeasure over the development.

Further interactions with additional eight senior and five junior Officers across different departments and directorates, confirmed the urge of grievance which Buhari’s decision cast on the Agency.

The officers complained that the appointment would greatly hinder their own career progression, with many who belong to the class of mid and late 1980s, fearing that they will not have a chance to produce a Director-General before they retire.

“Afakriya Gadzama (2007-2010), Ita Ekpeyong (2010-2015), Lawal Daura (2015-2018), and Matthew Seiyefa (2018), all belong to the same class”, a senior official said.

“Now all of them have been Directors-General, and no one from our generation has managed to get that high.”

Another Officer from Northern Nigeria, condemned Bichi’s appointment as threatening his own career, saying that, he would not forgive Buhari for bringing him from retirement.

“This man retired since 2015, he got a Security Consultant deal with Lawal Daura, that kept him near the SSS for two years until 2017, so why was he recalled three years after retirement?”

“I am a Northerner, and I do not agree with this move by the President, because it will destabilise the Service”, he said.

“We believe the President took this action to preserve himself in office, but we will ensure he does not get a re-election”, another SSS official at Director level said.

“In-between working for the opposition and frustrating the boko haram war, we will get him out of office.”

All the Officers spoke under anonymity, because they are still in the Service, and fear they could be targeted for summary dismissal or worse punishment, if named in the report.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.