Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (964376 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
From which source?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
Very wrong..recruitment still very much on ground to the best of my knowledge
Boladeyo2301:
Hello guys, I heard the recruitment have been cancelled, please try to confirm if it is a rumour

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Boladeyo2301: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jfkanweyest:
Very wrong..recruitment still very much on ground to the best of my knowledge
A staff told me, I was scared that's why I asked
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
Cancelation signal only comes from the office of the dg from the head quarters..and as we speak. No such signal has been passed.
Boladeyo2301:

A staff told me, I was scared that's why I asked
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
Detectives cadre most likely to be called first.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ambassador0(m): 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
[quote author=Jfkanweyest post=71425611]Detectives cadre most likely to be called first, we pray so
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by bm25(m): 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
Cancellation is an option.

DG.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Lol.. I wish y'all knew the amount of stress and work it would be to entirely cancel this whole recruitment process after all the funds used, exams and vetting that has been done on all those recruited..

I'm not here to convince or keep hopes alive.
But one thing I'm very sure of right now is that there's no cancelation option on the table and Infact anything could happen any moment from now.

That's all I can say.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 12:18am On Sep 23, 2018
I just smiled when I saw cancellation of recruitment. It is not all clothes that can be sun dry some have to be air dry. No cancellation anywhere. In fact, we are extremely close

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Rablaw: 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
Breaking News!
It's next week.
Mark my word.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Got similar info.

I just hope it turns out positive this time.
I wish us all the best
Rablaw:
Breaking News!

It's next week.

Mark my word.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by gistmate: 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
FRSC SCREENING UPDATES

Login to check FRSC Screening Venue | Reprint Summary Data Page: A lot of applicants have laid complaints of their inability to access their email accounts used to register for the screening; while some are unable to access their summary data pages.

See FRSC Latest Update For all applicants on Summary Page reprint and Screening Email Requirements: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/check-frsc-screening-venues-and-time/
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ambassador0(m): 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
[quote author=Rablaw post=71465475]Breaking News!
It's next week.
Mark my word. source of information please
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
Can anyone here list the basic items to go to camp with? I asked out of curiosity and faith not out assurance or confidence. Anyone with info kindly share
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by olalekang(m): 11:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
I never knew i had comrades here on this matter, the comments i read so far have risen my hope, lets keep our fingers crossed to see whats next. I refuse to get HBP

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
i said it before october the training will commence for those saying it has been cancelled, it cant be cancel one dss recurit once in 2 years, 2 the have invested money in the recuritment they cant just wake up and cancel it.all we have to pray to be among the people that will enter camp

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by hizick14(m): 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
Rablaw:
Breaking News!

It's next week.

Mark my word.
we are currently marking your words,your score will be reveal by weekend.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
Good evening house.. been away for awhile.. but been seeing the updates I just didn't wanna say anything or raise our hopes wit false info becos I wasn't at a place where I could get any info, so now I have a certain level of confirmation.. I can now say this is my conversation with a high ranking source,he has never given me false info so I also believe him on this.. according to him,they have done posting again for officers and they will resume in October at their new bases.. on the issue of recruitment I can strongly say from what he told me that we should expect and start receiving calls this week or next week atmost, thursday,Fridays are the likely days for calls, and we will leave between now and under two weeks from now. And they will be massive recruitment all caders will be taken unlike last time, they are expecting alot if retirement by the time we come out of camp so they might also be added number to each caders to help becos they are low on staff I av told u guys this before... So my guys and ladies with this piece if info me myself my morale is back to base. Let's start shopping for our camp stuffs.. stay safe guys good luck to all prospective officers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by cashville01: 2:29am On Sep 27, 2018
Kaizer86:
Good evening house.. been away for awhile.. but been seeing the updates I just didn't wanna say anything or raise our hopes wit false info becos I wasn't at a place where I could get any info, so now I have a certain level of confirmation.. I can now say this is my conversation with a high ranking source,he has never given me false info so I also believe him on this.. according to him,they have done posting again for officers and they will resume in October at their new bases.. on the issue of recruitment I can strongly say from what he told me that we should expect and start receiving calls this week or next week atmost, thursday,Fridays are the likely days for calls, and we will leave between now and under two weeks from now. And they will be massive recruitment all caders will be taken unlike last time, they are expecting alot if retirement by the time we come out of camp so they might also be added number to each caders to help becos they are low on staff I av told u guys this before... So my guys and ladies with this piece if info me myself my morale is back to base. Let's start shopping for our camp stuffs.. stay safe guys good luck to all prospective officers.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by cashville01: 2:30am On Sep 27, 2018
Kaizer86:
well this is the best post i have read in months....thumbs up kaiser....we are olmost there

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 27, 2018
jameshow:
Can anyone here list the basic items to go to camp with? I asked out of curiosity and faith not out assurance or confidence. Anyone with info kindly share
1.black suit
2.red tie
3.white shirt
4. White top and shorts.
5.white trainer shoe not cover shoe oo,lol cos I don see person wit white covershoe for Nysc camp.
6.two pairs of Jean trouser
7.ur personal effects as u like.
Those are the few I know..

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 11:50am On Sep 27, 2018
Kaizer86:

1.black suit
2.red tie
3.white shirt
4. White top and shorts.
5.white trainer shoe not cover shoe oo,lol cos I don see person wit white covershoe for Nysc camp.
6.two pairs of Jean trouser
7.ur personal effects as u like.
Those are the few I know..

I wanted to call you out to answer this question cos it has been long i asked and no answer. To my suprise u have alresdy answered it. Thanks man. I wish all of us success

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ambassador0(m): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
very good imfor and interested One, friend
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ambassador0(m): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
grin grin grin thank you kaizer for the information about the call up,

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ambassador0:
grin grin grin thank you kaizer for the information about the call up, I confirmed and it's true
ur welcome bro.. let's just wait and see and pray the follow due process because I heard the strike might slow down the process that was already in motion... Some states are already on shut down.. but since it's security outfit let's see how it goes.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
NLC strike has nothing to do with any security agencies,, its completely out of it. Let hope for the best next week.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
jameshow:
NLC strike has nothing to do with any security agencies,, its completely out of it. Let hope for the best next week.
bro u Know Dss is run as an agency with federal civil service rules that apply to certain extent that's why I said so, regardless make we see how e go be Sha.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ambassador0(m): 9:38am On Sep 29, 2018
good morning my friends, there's nothing like strike in DSS, Army, Police and others, the business is continue as usual, stay blessed

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 01, 2018
Happy Independent and Happy new month.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ambassador0(m): 11:53am On Oct 01, 2018
Good morning Nairalanders Happy Independence Day,
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
Happy new month gents and ladies.. as we all expect good news soon, I also have to say dg has not set a specific date, or given go ahead yet, so nobody shud get disappointed if the week passes without calls,the supposed information where strong hunches from top sources, obviously and definitely there's some movement and signs at the top and plenty indications that we are leaving soon.. I heard camp is open and free ders no activity happening there currently so it's waiting for us. Regardless we still suspect this week according to sources.also recruitment will be much, and immediately after they will also be another recruitment.course 30 is very lucky frm what i hear because of the several improvement in both welfare,allowances, exposure, and training, expect the very best so all the wait is wort it,meanwhile gaurds are starting training on the 10th at thier different bases..non operational staffs av also been recruited Have a blessed week and new month we will smile, Insha Allah.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Olurote(m): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
Has there been any development from Oyo state since the day of interview and physical verification? Anyone with info from Oyo state here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.