Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (964317 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2018
Kaizer86:
I highly doubt bro. I see January.. Remember I got intell for 2nd week December. Well tot it was for all de rest of us left..na January e go be sha. 2nd week or 3rd
Let's pray and watch and be patient Dss can be funny at times, Dss is unpredictable
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Xzibito(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2018
AgentCicero:

Mr. Nuruddeen
1. Did you apply with Diploma or NCE? Because that is the cadre of ASO. Or is BSc, LLB etc? Because that is cadre for cadets.

2. Were you or any of your referee, neighbour or relative contacted after the documentation (i.e filing of vetting forms and submission of credentials)?
Is this documentation the submitting of credentials and filling of some forms after interview ?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by AgentCicero: 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
Xzibito:

Is this documentation the submitting of credentials and filling of some forms after interview ?

Yes it is.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Xzibito(m): 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
AgentCicero:

Yes it is.
Gr8, lets keep our hope high
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Can someone get this job without a Godfather, I need a sincere answer
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Aduragbemi1988: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
@Sampsonrichy this question is deep. Above us I strongly believe that there is no impossibility with God. There are guys that got it without knowing any oga at the top.Grace factor.{GRACE ENABLED}..Even if u no Director General & put your total trust in Him instead of God he may let u down& disapoint u. The present situation {high rate of unemployment } in the country caused alot of problems that led to nepotism & godfather
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by nuradeen011(m): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
AgentCicero:

Mr. Nuruddeen
1. Did you apply with Diploma or NCE? Because that is the cadre of ASO. Or is BSc, LLB etc? Because that is cadre for cadets.

2. Were you or any of your referee, neighbour or relative contacted after the documentation (i.e filing of vetting forms and submission of credentials)?
i applied with NCE
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
Aduragbemi1988:
@Sampsonrichy this question is deep. Above us I strongly believe that there is no impossibility with God. There are guys that got it without knowing any oga at the top.Grace factor.{GRACE ENABLED}..Even if u no Director General & put your total trust in Him instead of God he may let u down& disapoint u. The present situation {high rate of unemployment } in the country caused alot of problems that led to nepotism & godfather

Thanks for your sincere answer
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
sampsonrichy:
Can someone get this job without a Godfather, I need a sincere answer
ofcos yes..
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
Kaizer86:
ofcos yes..
Okay good answer
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
Can someone list the items needed for cadet training.
Another question when you receive the message for training are you going to transport yourself to Lagos with your own money, or will your state pay for the expenses of your transport to Lagos
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by SpatialKing(m): 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
sampsonrichy:
Can someone list the items needed for cadet training.
Another question when you receive the message for training are you going to transport yourself to Lagos with your own money, or will your state pay for the expenses of your transport to Lagos

You are also required to come along with the following items:
2 copies each of your curriculum vitae and relevant credentials,
2 black Shorts,
2 white Shorts,
2 white T-shirts,
2 black T-shirts,
1 pair of white canvas,
1 pair of black canvas,
2 pairs of black stockings,
2 pairs of white stockings,
1 black belt,
2 white bed sheets,
2 pillow cases,
1 bucket ,
2 pairs of black trousers,
Personal Toiletries
1 Corporate (Trouser suit for men and trouser/skirt suit for women) and 1 Casual Clothing.

Pls report to the state HQ with immediate effect on or before 0:100 hours
Come prepared with the following..
1. Two pairs of white canvas
2. Two pairs of plain jeans
3. A strong black belt
4. Writing materials
5. White stocking 
6. A pair of sports wear
7. White top n shorts
8. One mofty wear
9.original and photocopies of all essential credentials. 
Congratulations..

. A.2 pair of white canvas.

B.a pair of sportswear

C. One black strong belt.

D.2 white t shirt.1 coloured.

E.a pair of plain jean.

F a pair of white trouser.

G 3 white stocking.

H. Writing materials. 

I.original and photocopy of credentials

what of black suit?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 2:18am On Dec 25, 2018
SpatialKing:

You are also required to come along with the following items:
2 copies each of your curriculum vitae and relevant credentials,
2 black Shorts,
2 white Shorts,
2 white T-shirts,
2 black T-shirts,
1 pair of white canvas,
1 pair of black canvas,
2 pairs of black stockings,
2 pairs of white stockings,
1 black belt,
2 white bed sheets,
2 pillow cases,
1 bucket ,
2 pairs of black trousers,
Personal Toiletries
1 Corporate (Trouser suit for men and trouser/skirt suit for women) and 1 Casual Clothing.

Pls report to the state HQ with immediate effect on or before 0:100 hours
Come prepared with the following..
1. Two pairs of white canvas
2. Two pairs of plain jeans
3. A strong black belt
4. Writing materials
5. White stocking 
6. A pair of sports wear
7. White top n shorts
8. One mofty wear
9.original and photocopies of all essential credentials. 
Congratulations..

. A.2 pair of white canvas.

B.a pair of sportswear

C. One black strong belt.

D.2 white t shirt.1 coloured.

E.a pair of plain jean.

F a pair of white trouser.

G 3 white stocking.

H. Writing materials. 

I.original and photocopy of credentials

what of black suit?

which one of this you mention is for cadet
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
;*"*;,* ;;,',''
*;¥,*; ,',''
__)(__ ; ,',;' As it's raining upon this tree, so shall God rain Success, Joy, Favour & Abundant Peace on U. Merry Xmas.
I pray for the good lord to see us through as we wait for call......
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
3rd Sundays of the month is the departure date from the recent trends of the last two cadets... Check ul see.. Merry Xmas and the best new year filled wit purpose and direction,sense of usefulness, and life awaits us... Pls stay away from drugs so u dont fail ur camp medicals, pls avoid trouble, avoid crowds ur not sure of.. UV come to far to fail.. January is pregnant onward we match abuja or Lagos training base... Insha Allah..

4 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by walegon: 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kaizer86:
3rd Sundays of the month is the departure date from the recent trends of the last two cadets... Check ul see.. Merry Xmas and the best new year filled wit purpose and direction,sense of usefulness, and life awaits us... Pls stay away from drugs so u dont fail ur camp medicals, pls avoid trouble, avoid crowds ur not sure of.. UV come to far to fail.. January is pregnant onward we match abuja or Lagos training base... Insha Allah..
Hello Kaizer86, merry xmas to you and everyone.
Have you heard any case of being chased from camp for failing medicals ? And if you have, what are the common reasons ? Do elaborate. Thanks in advance
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
Good evening house.
Hope y'all are having a wonderful holiday celebration..its pretty obvious that the call is almost here and by God's grace we'd get there..my Ernest prayer is everyone who has waited this long does not get disappointed in the end.
Lets just get prepared cause no one specifically knows when the call would come. The only clue right now is that the signal starts coming from a Thursday which is about 3 days to camp date as observed from the previous Cadres but as for the exact date or period no one knows.
So it's best adviced to stay prepared right now.

Wish us all the best.
May our expectations not be cut short.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
walegon:

Hello Kaizer86, merry xmas to you and everyone.
Have you heard any case of being chased from camp for failing medicals ? And if you have, what are the common reasons ? Do elaborate. Thanks in advance
same to bro. Well passing medicals is crucial for admittance into camp. Wen u arrive each gender will go to a special hall for stripping and test, ul be naked and the will run test. Take blood samples, to see if u have hard drugs in ur system weed,etc, if u have sickle cell or any terminal illness. Then the strip ul be checked up for pile, and if u have a tatoo of any kind no matter how small your off.. Any markings to show initiation into any society of any sorts, if u have eye issues, or Major othorpedic surgeries or deformities that wil hinder ur movement now or inde nearest future.. All these are part of medicals.. After this ul have a file or data base installed which will carry results of ur test.. Blood group, height,skin color, eye test, chest measurement all that just for the records and yes medicals can,will and has disqualifed prospective officers..
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by walegon: 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
Wow stripping you naked !! Really surprised to hear that, thought that was only done in the military; Thought the medicals just involved checking for terminal illness and diseases that can affect your performance on the job.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by SpatialKing(m): 1:04am On Dec 27, 2018
walegon:
Wow stripping you naked !! Really surprised to hear that, thought that was only done in the military; Thought the medicals just involved checking for terminal illness and diseases that can affect your performance on the job.
What are you saying?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by walegon: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2018
SpatialKing:

What are you saying?
That I doubt the medicals is that extreme, maybe I am wrong. But it feels like too much for the DSS..
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by SpatialKing(m): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2018
walegon:

That I doubt the medicals is that extreme, maybe I am wrong. But it feels like too much for the DSS..
Is there choice to decide how they examine Cadets... Have you watched the movie Red Sparrow?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2018
walegon:

lol, see dis guy. Seems u neva do any para military screenin b4, na why
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 27, 2018
walegon:

its nothing jaree. Simple stand naked, finger print,height, blood na issue to u.. But ul stand naked wit that sister n do d do lol be like u no sabi wetin u find come.... Man up Jorr.. Notin de der.. At least ur not going to sambisa
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Tblax: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kaizer86:
its nothing jaree. Simple stand naked, finger print,height, blood na issue to u.. But ul stand naked wit that sister n do d do lol be like u no sabi wetin u find come.... Man up Jorr.. Notin de der.. At least ur not going to sambisa

Please is there any chance that after making it to documentation, the person may not be eventually selected?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
Tblax:

Please is there any chance that after making it to documentation, the person may not be eventually selected?
from the last two caderss that have recently left i can only speak for my state HQ.. Everyone that did documentation have gone apart from one guy that had issues during background check...(cultism) even at some point he had to confide in of us and rue his lost opportunity.. As long as u did documentation and ur relatives,friends,family,neighbors or yourself have been contacted some time during the year at any point.. Ur good to go..

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Akoria: 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kaizer86:
from the last two caderss that have recently left i can only speak for my state HQ.. Everyone that did documentation have gone apart from one guy that had issues during background check...(cultism) even at some point he had to confide in of us and rue his lost opportunity.. As long as u did documentation and ur relatives,friends,family,neighbors or yourself have been contacted some time during the year at any point.. Ur good to go..
At this point in time, I want to believe all states must have done there documentation. Could there be possibility that my state (Benue) has not done its own documentation? I can't find anyone that was invited for documentation in Benue state
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by efikboii(m): 12:14am On Dec 28, 2018
Anybody from Cross River State who applied cadet Sio II
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Reader530(m): 1:59am On Dec 28, 2018
Akoria:

At this point in time, I want to believe all states must have done there documentation. Could there be possibility that my state (Benue) has not done its own documentation? I can't find anyone that was invited for documentation in Benue state
They went for documentation but it was confidential that's why you were not told. Best of luck
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 6:21am On Dec 28, 2018
Kaizer86:
same to bro. Well passing medicals is crucial for admittance into camp. Wen u arrive each gender will go to a special hall for stripping and test, ul be naked and the will run test. Take blood samples, to see if u have hard drugs in ur system weed,etc, if u have sickle cell or any terminal illness. Then the strip ul be checked up for pile, and if u have a tatoo of any kind no matter how small your off.. Any markings to show initiation into any society of any sorts, if u have eye issues, or Major othorpedic surgeries or deformities that wil hinder ur movement now or inde nearest future.. All these are part of medicals.. After this ul have a file or data base installed which will carry results of ur test.. Blood group, height,skin color, eye test, chest measurement all that just for the records and yes medicals can,will and has disqualifed prospective officers..

If I may ask Pls, which 1 is will run test?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Akoria: 7:05am On Dec 28, 2018
Reader530:

They went for documentation but it was confidential that's why you were not told. Best of luck
If that's the case, I doubt if merit was the criteria
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 28, 2018
efikboii:
Anybody from Cross River State who applied cadet Sio II
u wanto share Christmas money for them lol....

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.