Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't (8651 Views)

Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / Allah Will Condemn Men Who Do Not Satisfy Their Women Sexually -imam / Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Annunaki(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2016
truthman2012:

I am yet to come across a muslim who reasons logically, no insult intended.

When they see something clearly written in the quran or hadith, they still argue unreasonably. I began to wonder why, then I discovered allahh has tempered with their reasoning faculties so that they will not discover that he is a deceiver. May God deliver them in Jesus name.

This is so true, how they manage to tell barefaced lies so arrogantly is really dumb founding.
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Annunaki(m): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2016
truthman2012:

I am yet to come across a muslim who reasons logically, no insult intended.

When they see something clearly written in the quran or hadith, they still argue unreasonably. I began to wonder why, then I discovered allahh has tempered with their reasoning faculties so that they will not discover that he is a deceiver. May God deliver them in Jesus name.

This is so true, how they manage to tell barefaced lies so arrogantly is really dumb founding. They actually lie against the quoran that they claim is their god's word.
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
Annunaki:

This is so true, how they manage to tell barefaced lies so arrogantly is really dumb founding. They actually lie against the quoran that they claim is their god's word.

Huum !

It is disheatening. I pity them.
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Visitor700: 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Visitor700: 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Blackfire(m): 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Visitor700:

There is no such thing as "the 5 pillars of faith". Do you mean the "pillars of Islam" or the "articles of faith"?

Yes Pillars of islâmic faith are 5.
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by analice107: 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
true2god:
Good! Since mohammed was not bold enough to ask allahh those questions, contemporary muslims should help mohammed (aka allahh's alter ego) ask those questions, but unforunately they wont; quran forbids muslims asking allahh uncomfortable but honest questions.

@ truthman, can you please provide the quranic verse where allahh forbids muslims from asking uncomfortable questions? Thanks man.
The question we should be asking is, did Allah talked to Muhammed? Before you bring up the issue of boldness, you shd first consider whether Allah ever talked to Muhammed. Is jibril Allah?
Today, I studies Exodus, where God not only talked directly to Moses, but to all the congregation of the Israelites. Godoo, He talked to them, they heard Him, they later said to Moses, pls talk to God by ur self, whatever He says you can tell us.
Now, did Muhammed ever heard Allah's voice? If yes, I need a verse. I don't mean the one Muhammed Iied about Allah saying anything.
AND, when Allah said he is not the father of Jesus, why didn't Muhammed asked why he wanted to decided the Jews by sending Gabriel with that message? Why didn't you just tell them that Jesus is not ur son? Why wait until 600yrs to correct that wrong. Whose fault is it now that some people have already believe that Jesus is the son of God?
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 8:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
analice107:

The question we should be asking is, did Allah talked to Muhammed? Before you bring up the issue of boldness, you shd first consider whether Allah ever talked to Muhammed. Is jibril Allah?
Today, I studies Exodus, where God not only talked directly to Moses, but to all the congregation of the Israelites. Godoo, He talked to them, they heard Him, they later said to Moses, pls talk to God by ur self, whatever He says you can tell us.
Now, did Muhammed ever heard Allah's voice? If yes, I need a verse. I don't mean the one Muhammed Iied about Allah saying anything.
AND, when Allah said he is not the father of Jesus, why didn't Muhammed asked why he wanted to decided the Jews by sending Gabriel with that message? Why didn't you just tell them that Jesus is not ur son? Why wait until 600yrs to correct that wrong. Whose fault is it now that some people have already believe that Jesus is the son of God?

They say allahh talked to him in his one-night dream to heaven. allahh said he could only talk to human behind the veil but ironically, the same allahh said he spoke to Moses directly. allahh is never consistent.
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Visitor700: 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
Blackfire:

Yes Pillars of islâmic faith are 5.

1. Declaration of faith - (Shahada)
2. Prayer - (Salah)
3. Obligatory Charity - (Zakah)
4. Pilgrimage - (Hajj)
5. Fasting - (Sawm)

1.DECLARATION OF FAITH (SHAHADA)
"Therefore, believe in Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW), and in the Light (this Qur'an) which We have sent down. And Allah is All-Aware of what you do."
(Quran 64 verse8)

2. PRAYER (SALAH)
“Verily, As‑Salaah (the prayer) is enjoined on the believers at fixed hours”.
(Quran 4:103)

3. OBLIGATORY CHARITY (ZAKAH)
"And establish prayer and give zakah and bow with those who bow [in worship and obedience]".
(Quran 2:43)

4. PILGRIMAGE (HAJJ)
"And proclaim to the people the Hajj [pilgrimage]; they will come to you on foot and on every lean camel; they will come from every distant pass.That they may witness benefits for themselves and mention the name of Allah on known days over what He has provided for them of [sacrificial] animals. So eat of them and feed the miserable and poor".
(Quran 22:27-28)

5. FASTING (SAWM)
"O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous".
(Quran 2:183)

2 Likes

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Blackfire(m): 11:10am On Jan 31, 2016
Visitor700:

The prophet (Peace be upon him) mentioned 5 mandates in the Quran and called it "the 5 pillars of Islam".

1. Declaration of faith - (Shahada)
2. Prayer - (Salat)
3. Obligatory Charity - (Zakat)
4. Pilgrimage - (Hajj)
5. Fasting - (Sawm)

1.DECLARATION OF FAITH (SHAHADA)
"Therefore, believe in Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW), and in the Light (this Qur'an) which We have sent down. And Allah is All-Aware of what you do."
(Quran 64 verse8)

2. PRAYER (SALAT)
“Verily, As‑Salaah (the prayer) is enjoined on the believers at fixed hours”.
(Quran 4:103)

3. OBLIGATORY CHARITY (ZAKAT)
"And establish prayer and give zakah and bow with those who bow [in worship and obedience]".
(Quran 2:43)

4. PILGRIMAGE (HAJJ)
"And proclaim to the people the Hajj [pilgrimage]; they will come to you on foot and on every lean camel; they will come from every distant pass.That they may witness benefits for themselves and mention the name of Allah on known days over what He has provided for them of [sacrificial] animals. So eat of them and feed the miserable and poor".
(Quran 22:27-28)

5. FASTING (SAWM)
"O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous".
(Quran 2:183)

there are so many verses in the quran that also talk about things that are also enshrine in the quran which i can also pick and say it is also a 'pillar of faith' like not eating pork, not marring from kaffri, fighting for Allah, using my money to support mujahadins, keeping my beard, etc.
So what am asking u is this, since the 5 pillars of Islamic faith is vital, did mohamed in anywhere in the quran say, (even from the verses u quoted are in different chapters and verses).
This is my 5 steps to heaven.. Or some people came years later with hadiths to upgrade the claim? Even the praying beads are not in the quran.
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Visitor700: 6:06am On Feb 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Blackfire(m): 7:34am On Feb 01, 2016
Visitor700:

They are all part of the full structure of islam but they are not the pillars upon which it is built. The pillars are 5, the central pillar is salah, the head of the affair is Islam (i.e. submission) and the tip of its peak is jihad in the path of Allah.

No but he was also sent to explain the verses of the Quran. These explanations can be found in the hadith. Allah said in the Quran:

"Indeed Allah conferred a great favour on the believers when He sent among them a Messenger (Muhammad SAW) from among themselves, reciting unto them His Verses (the Quran), and purifying them (from sins by their following him), AND INSTRUCTING THEM (IN) THE BOOK (THE QURAN) AND ALHIKMAH [THE WISDOM AND THE SUNNAH OF THE PROPHET SAW (I.E. HIS LEGAL WAYS, STATEMENTS, ACTS OF WORSHIP, ETC.)],while before that they had been in manifest error."
(Quran 3:164)

It is an innovation (bid'ah), innovations are abhorred.

"He who does an act which we have not commanded, will have it rejected [by Allah]."
(Muslim)

.... So Allah sent which of these to mohamed, the quran or the hadiths?

If hadiths are innovations from subsequent people , according to the last verse u quoted it means it won't be accepted by Allah, just like the praying bead? .

Now if i am going out, and i tell my children don't play in the parlour, read your books, don't open door for stranger, no fighting among yourselves, don't on the generator if they take power, don't pour water on the floor and so on.
Now if one of my kids , pick only 3 of my many instructions, and runs around telling others, these are the pillars.
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by true2god: 9:29am On Feb 01, 2016
Visitor700:

The same can be said of the bible.
http://www.biblehub.com/commentaries/

This verse (Quran 9:29) is not urging Muslims to physically assault non-muslims.

God gave the order to kill (Quran 9:5) after the muslims suffered persecution by the pagans in mecca.The Muslims didn't retaliate till the order came 4 months later.

And (Quran 5:51) doesn't forbid muslims to be friendly.

“Verily, those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.”
[al-Baqarah 2:62]

*Tell me, what do you call a person who does righteous works/acts?
*Are these not synonyms of "upright"- righteous, pious and virtuous?

Waraqa bin Nawfal

Allah and Yahweh are one and the same.

PROPHET MOSES SAID TO THE ISRAELITES: "YAHWEH, HE IS GOD; THERE IS NO OTHER BESIDES HIM".
(DEUTERONOMY 4:35)

PROPHET HOSEA CONVEYED GOD'S MESSAGE: "...AND YOU WERE NOT TO KNOW ANY GOD EXCEPT ME, FOR THERE IS NO SAVIOR BESIDES ME".
(HOSEA 13:4)

PROPHET DAVID ALSO SAID: "BECAUSE THERE IS NO GOD OUTSIDE OF LORD JEHOVAH,...".
(PSALM 18:31)

GOD REVEALED TO PROPHET ISAIAH: "'I AM THE FIRST AND I AM THE LAST, AND THERE IS NO GOD BESIDES ME."
(ISAIAH 44:6)

ALLAH SAID IN THE QURAN: "WE DID NOT SEND ANY MESSENGER BEFORE YOU (O MUHAMMED) EXCEPT WITH THE INSPIRATION : "THERE IS NO GOD EXCEPT ME.."
(Quran 21 :25)

Didn't the jewish God also referred to them as "children of the prophets"?

Acts 3:25 - "YE ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE PROPHETS,and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed".

From hebrew sources, the son of God doesn't mean the begotten son of God, it means the servant of God.

1. Matthew 12:18: "Behold MY SERVANT, whom I have chosen."
2. Acts 3:13(RSV): "The God of Abraham, and of Isaac,.... hath glorified HIS SERVANT JESUS."
3. Acts 4:27(RSV): "For of a truth against thy HOLY SERVANT JESUS, whom thou hast anointed...."
4. Isaiah 43:10: "Ye are My witnesses, saith the Lord, and MY SERVANT whom I have Chosen: that ye may know and believe Me, and understand that I AM He: before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me."
5. Acts 3:26: "To you first, God, having raised up HIS SERVANT JESUS , sent Him to bless you, in turning every one of you away from his iniquities".

Well not fully surprised because lying and kitmanship if fully endorsed in islam, especially if it serve the good of islam and\or mohammed. I can give you the hadiths that endorse lying.

See what quran 9:29 said:

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture (christiams and jews) - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

The above instruction was never a defensive but an offensive war\fight againt against the christians and Jews who didnt accept allahh as god and mohammed as his messenger. Compare it with 'there is no compulsion in religion' mantra (quran 2:256), there is a clear contradiction, the latter verse was abrogated for the former. Quran chapter 9 was completely revealed in medina and abrogated the peaceful mecca diplomatic verses (when islam was weak).

Can you please interprete what quran 5:51 said with respect to the relationship between the muslims and non-muslims (especially the Jews and the christians)? No altaqiyya please.

On Waraqa bin Nawfal, he is never is known figure in the christian history and no any christian historian talked about him. Can you provide any non-islamic source that recognized Waraqa bin Nawfal as a true christians? Any 'christian' that contradicts the teaching of christ is false and an apostate.

You said allahh and Yahweh are one, that is a lie. If allahh and Yahweh are one, quran 9:29 wouldn't have come. Mohammed wouldn't have asked muslims to fight the christians and the Jews for rejeccting allahh and mohammed. allahh is a pre-islamic arabian moon good worshipped by mohammed's ancestors\family. Mohammed's surname is abdullah, meaning slave of allahh. Abdullahh ibn abdulmutib, mohammed's father was a pagan named abdullah (slave of allahh). Please join the pieces together to get a clearer picture.

You never prooved to me that Jesus is not the son of God or the Jews were not called his children by Yahweh. You only ended up showing that the Jewish prophets were servants of God as well. And that Jesus was also called servant of God.

On a final note, allahh is a demon quite different from Yahweh.

1 Like

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Visitor700: 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Visitor700: 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by peakstone: 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
Since your Quran told you that Jesus was not crucified but was made to be so unto us. Pls. any good Muslim should answer my question. SINCE YOUR QURAN SAID HE WAS NOT CRUCIFIED, AM SURE YOUR QURAN SHOULD ALSO KNOW THE EXACT PERSON THAT WAS CRUCIFIED. MY QUESTIONS ARE;
(1) WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE PERSON THAT WAS CRUCIFIED IN PLACE OF JESUS?
(2) WHAT KIND OF A PERSON IS HE ACCORDING TO YOUR HADITH OR QURAN? PLS BACKUP YOUR ANSWERS(CLAIMS) WITH QURANIC PROOF.
(3) WHO TOLD MUHAMMED OR HOW DID HE KNOW THAT JESUS WAS NOT CRUCIFIED? BACKUP YOUR ANSWERS WITH QURANIC OR HADITH PROOF.

I REST MY CASE FOR NOW!!!

WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWERS!!!
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
Visitor700:

Both.

Allah instructed him to teach the HIKMAH so how can it be an innovation?

"Indeed Allah conferred a great favour on the believers when He sent among them a Messenger (Muhammad SAW) from among themselves, reciting unto them His Verses (the Quran), and purifying them (from sins by their following him), AND INSTRUCTING THEM (IN) THE BOOK (THE QURAN) AND ALHIKMAH [THE WISDOM AND THE SUNNAH OF THE PROPHET SAW (I.E. HIS LEGAL WAYS, STATEMENTS, ACTS OF WORSHIP, ETC.)],while before that they had been in manifest error."
(Quran 3:164)

Can a wooden pillar provided sufficient support for brick roofings?

Thank you very much for schooling these illiterates
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
Despite them coming in huge numbers as they typically do, visitor700 still managed to school these lu.natics grin

3 Likes

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
kaakulator4:
Despite them coming in huge numbers as they typically do, visitor700 still managed to school these lu.natics grin

Satan's thug !!!

The man that will marry you will see hell. If fact you are not marriabe unless to a member of Book Haram.

1 Like

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
truthman2012:

Satan's thug !!!

The man that will marry you will see hell.If fact you are not marriabe unless to a member of Book Haram.

This is coming from a re.t.ard who hates muslims with a passion.I wonder how you live with your Muslim co-workers

Sorry to dissappoint you per the bolded grin grin

But wait ooo why are you directing your anger at me grin grin. I didn't mention you na

And besides you should be responding to visitor700's rebuttal not me

Oloshi you don't have anything else to copy and paste on those websites

Miserable kir.iyo boy.You're cursed! cheesy grin grin

If I see your type offline, I'll be elated to see your corpse eaten by dogs

3 Likes

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
kaakulator4:

This is coming from a re.t.ard who hates muslims with a passion.I wonder how you live with your Muslim co-workers

Sorry to dissappoint you per the bolded grin grin

But wait ooo why are you directing your anger at me grin grin. I didn't mention you na

And besides you should be responding to visitor700's rebuttal not me

Oloshi you don't have anything else to copy and paste on those websites

Miserable kir.iyo boy.You're cursed! cheesy grin grin

If I see your type offline, I'll be elated to see your corpse eaten by dogs

Why should I be in friendship with the muslims. I relate with them with caution as allaah has told them not to be friends with their god's infidels. Satanic people.

Visitor700 is not addressing the OP, he has been derailing it. He should have explained why allaah was not stable in his so-called revelations.

Gone are the days when muslims can terrorize Christians, you do not have two heads. Allahh's strategy of islamic growth through terrorism is no more working.

I may not be replying your posts because you are not making any meaningful contributions. I doubt if you do know any verse in the quran. You just follow-follow your imam. Smh!!!

1 Like

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by eherbal(m): 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
malvisguy212:
so what's your point here ? Allah ask muhammed to make confirmation from the early scripture, then leter he claim this scripture are corrupted, is this the character of an all KNOWING God ? If muhammed should ask such questions, he would've known who allah really is. That is why the bible keep on repeating it " TEST EVERY SPIRIT IF THEY ARE FROM GOD".
He asked him to confirm from them, because HE KNEW they had corrupted the scriptures after they had knowledge of the TRUTH.Its that TRUTH that is with them,not the scriptures ,that Mohammed (SAW),was sent to inquire about.Now you get it,dont you? smiley
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
truthman2012:

Why should I be in friendship with the muslims. I relate with them with caution as allaah has told them not to be friends with their god's infidels. Satanic people.

Visitor700 is not addressing the OP, he has been derailing it. He should have explained why allaah was not stable in his so-called revelations.

Gone are the days when muslims can terrorize Christians, you do not have two heads. Allahh's strategy of islamic growth through terrorism is no more working.

I may not be replying your posts because you are not making any meaningful contributions. I doubt if you do know any verse in the quran. You just follow-follow your imam. Smh!!!

1dd!ot fvck your friendship lol.I never said you should be friends with muslims.An.imal grin Who wants to be your friend? You'll just kill yourself with migraine grin grin Me I have Christian friends and I love them.I don't even care about the religion my friends practise anyway.I'll never live the bitter kind of life you live.You're a sad!st and you need help cheesy grin

Visitor has schooled you anim.als.you think everyone is dumb like you truthfa.g?

F.oool you think I want to see your I.Q reducing replies? grin cheesy

And who's terrorizing you paranoid monkey? Your Muslim mechanic or the mallam selling chewing gum in your street.Truthfag You're Sick I swear! Your problem is you.You seem to think someone is chasing you even when they aren't thinking about you lol

3 Likes

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
eherbal:
He asked him to confirm from them, because HE KNEW they had corrupted the scriptures after they had knowledge of the TRUTH.Its that TRUTH that is with them,not the scriptures ,that Mohammed (SAW),was sent to inquire about.Now you get it,dont you? smiley

Who is this one talking outside of good reasoning ?

How could you say allaah asked Muhammad to confirm from the people who have corrupted their Scripture for him to believe his own revelations? Don't you know the meaning of confirmation?

Quran 2:89
And when there cometh unto them a Scripture from Allah, confirming that in their possession.

First, this verse makes it clear that the Scripture in Jews' and Christians' possession at Muhammad's time is the TRUTH as the quran came to confirm and not to correct it. To confirm means to say it is true or authentic. But why did Allah still say it is changed or corrupted? Second, if the quran came to confirm the earlier Scripture, why the differences?

1 Like

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by malvisguy212: 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
eherbal:
WHAT Are you confused ? How could Allah ask muhammed to confirmed A book which is corrupted ?

Surah 5:43
But how do they come to you for
decision while they have the Taurat
(Torah), in which IS the (plain)
Decision of Allah; yet even after that,
they turn away. For they are not
(really) believers. Hilali-Khan

What makes this text interesting is that it discourages the Jews (and presumably
the Christians) from turning to
Muhammad for guidance since they have the Torah which contains the plain
decision of Allah!

1 Like

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
eherbal stop wasting your time schooling this guy using 2 monikers to chat with you

He's re.t.arded

1 Like

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Visitor700: 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
malvisguy212:
WHAT Are you confused ? How could Allah ask muhammed to confirmed A book which is corrupted ?

Surah 5:43
But how do they come to you for
decision while they have the Taurat
(Torah), in which IS the (plain)
Decision of Allah; yet even after that,
they turn away. For they are not
(really) believers. Hilali-Khan

What makes this text interesting is that it discourages the Jews (and presumably
the Christians) from turning to
Muhammad for guidance since they have the Torah which contains the plain
decision of Allah!

The quran is full of inconsistencies and contradictions, muslims just pick any verse that pleases them and look away from others. Satan has thrown confusion in their midst. That is why they have islamic terrorism. Some believe there is no compulsion in region while some believe there is because allaah instructs both. They would tell you they are fighting only in self defence but when you ask them when did the Jews and Christians attack them that made Muhammad to behead about 600-900 Jews, they are dumbfounded. It takes hypocrisy to be a muslim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Annunaki(m): 5:53am On Feb 04, 2016
Visitor700:

Salaam sister. Many christians have fallen victim to the western media propaganda about Islam so lets overlook their faults and present the true Islam.

Was it the western media that wrote all those hateful terror inspiring verses in the quoran
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Visitor700: 9:28am On Feb 04, 2016
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by malvisguy212: 10:06am On Feb 04, 2016
Visitor700:

No, but are those "hateful terror inspiring verses" not common misconceptions propagated by the media?
so when muhammed married his adopted son wife, had sex with slaves, behead Jews and christians, married more than 10 wives when he was soppose to marry 4. Is All lies told by the media ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Advice For The Muslim Sisters Before You Say I Do / Citadel Of Believers(hisnu Muslim) / Islam and Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.