Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) (69263 Views)

Obiano's Light Up Projects Across Onitsha Mega City- Pics / James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS / Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) by tsdarkside(m): 1:44am On Jan 23, 2016
advertisement shouldnt be allowed no more on highways...it less you concentration.....
Re: Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) by Codyt(m): 1:48am On Jan 23, 2016
ajalaolanr:

How is this like london? You been to london before? Better still, use Google to get images of London and compare with these images! Thank me later...lol
Here we go again. No chills!!! Is it everyday!?? At least we are progressive.
Re: Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) by ladenz(m): 6:15am On Jan 23, 2016
willibounce1:

Keep shut. Stop acting like an illiterate. The man was voted as Governor to serve. Whatever he is doing is his job and he is not using his personal funds. Ppl pay tax.

Between the two of us, you are the one manifesting inerudite and benighted behavior. I gave my opinion and you are insulting me. If that is the way literate people behave then I don't want to be literate

I'm simply comparing Ambode to Governors who have not achieved anything. I work in the HR dept of a reputable organization. When an employee performs well we look for a way to reward him so he can continue to give his best. We don't say after all he is earning his salary so he should not be praised. He will soon lose his motivation and start behaving like his colleagues who are earning the same salary by putting in an average or below average performance.

Do you get my point now Mr. Literacy
Re: Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) by ozila(m): 6:38am On Jan 23, 2016
Mynd44:
pls unban me in sexuality section abeg
Re: Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) by murmee: 7:12am On Jan 23, 2016
vimi:
Good job buh let Nigerians quit worshiping politician wen they perform well cos they are simply doing their jobs(rendering exceptional service)

It is not a question of worshipping. It is to encourage them do more and make others in position of authority do likewise and even surpass. We are promoting healthy competition to the benefit of the whole nation

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) by ellovee(m): 7:48am On Jan 23, 2016
goodlifehyd:
More reason why things had been working in Lagos state is cuz all governors had been from same party, neglecting of projects comes in when unserious party comes to power

I would have ignored you but decided to lecture you a lil, my initial post was about lagosians enjoying continuity under APC for 16years, what did Nigeria as a whole gained under 16years of PDP misrule You need to hide your face in shame when PDP is being mentioned

It is only dullards like you that will ask such a silly question when your ministers are acknowledging the good work of past administration in the area of road and rail infrastructure.
Re: Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) by Electronzeez(m): 7:55am On Jan 23, 2016
bolseas:
This is Itamaga road in Ikorodu.

When you become photographer shocked

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) by callmelanner(m): 7:57am On Jan 23, 2016
eaglechild:

You need to get around more.

Yes it is an iconic city rich in history but I don't know about it being among the most beautiful.

I don't even think it comes close.
Google 30 most beautiful cities in the world & keep the answer to yourself...
Re: Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) by Godwinny(m): 8:05am On Jan 23, 2016
They are only focusing on the urban area where they are. What of rural areas that have no good roads and electricity?
Re: Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) by MrAligator: 10:40am On Jan 23, 2016
anonimi:

How is TAP water in the area?
What is the state of all the roads in Surulere and Itire Road?
Abi dem dey put street light for jagajaga road ni

[img]http://yemitom.files./2012/12/mai-ruwa.png?w=546[/img]

My broda the thing tire me o but i need to get hope na.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) by ajalaolanr(m): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2016
samento:
Can you see this in your state?

I'm from lagos, and I live not in Nigeria!
Re: Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) by popcykaylah(m): 11:19am On Jan 23, 2016
meanwhile somewhere in ekiti fayose is busy buying pomo
Re: Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) by toprealman: 11:49am On Jan 23, 2016
Nigerians are easily hoodwinked.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) by mikolo80: 1:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
vimi:
Good job buh let Nigerians quit worshiping politician wen they perform well cos they are simply doing their jobs(rendering exceptional service)

you obviously didn't do psychology in school or understand how it works
Re: Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) by 7lives: 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
zudozz:
na only lekki n ikoyi n ikeja dem go dey light. make una come light ejigbo

We have street lights on church street in Oshodi, and another funny looking street lights in Alimi Oke area grin grin grin grin grin grin not a bad effort i must confess, so wait bro Ejigbo street lights are loading.
Governor AMBO IS NOW ON TURBO, FIRING ON DOUBLE CYLINDERS, AMBO IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE COMPLEMENT THOSE STREET LIGHTS WITH SECURITY CAMERAS.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) by 7lives: 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
willibounce1:

Keep shut. Stop acting like an illiterate. The man was voted as Governor to serve. Whatever he is doing is his job and he is not using his personal funds. Ppl pay tax.

SEE PPPPAAAAAIIIIIN. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Una never see anything, agent of darkness getting seriously mad that someone is being commended for doing a good job
Re: Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) by bashdawodu: 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lagos is working under Ambode for the naysayers you ain't seen nothing yet wait shortly to see the new flyovers, rail lines and roads soon to be completed
Re: Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) by bolseas(f): 7:46am On Jan 24, 2016
@ Electronzeez,

I went for a stroll that night and it struck me that this itamaga road of yesterday could be this beautiful.

I couldn't resist the urge to take pictures of the road with that my phone....lol....

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) by Electronzeez(m): 9:09am On Jan 24, 2016
bolseas:
@ Electronzeez,

I went for a stroll that night and it struck me that this itamaga road of yesterday could be this beautiful.

I couldn't resist the urge to take pictures of the road with that my phone....lol....

Don't walk alone next time at that time of the night .......I can walk you down , don't thank me ;DD what are we friends for cool
Re: Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) by EmmyDe25(m): 9:36am On Jan 24, 2016
Love this. Now the narratives are changing.
Re: Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) by Aboki5(m): 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nice One Gov. unlike our rubbish gov in KW.
Re: Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) by ciggy000(m): 6:54am On Apr 08, 2017
ladenz:

Between the two of us, you are the one manifesting inerudite and benighted behavior. I gave my opinion and you are insulting me. If that is the way literate people behave then I don't want to be literate

I'm simply comparing Ambode to Governors who have not achieved anything. I work in the HR dept of a reputable organization. When an employee performs well we look for a way to reward him so he can continue to give his best. We don't say after all he is earning his salary so he should not be praised. He will soon lose his motivation and start behaving like his colleagues who are earning the same salary by putting in an average or below average performance.

Do you get my point now Mr. Literacy
my brother u have spoken well to justify your points.incentives such as quarterly and annual bonus are given to employees when targets are met or excceded. bros pls help a brother if opportunity avails itself in ur reputable organization. a graduate of accounting and currently doing my Ican thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US / We Were Recruited In Mosques, Trained In Libya – Terrorists Arrested In North / 7,200 Joysticks Found In A Ship From Nigeria, Impounded In China - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.