Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

What Will You Do If you Were The Grand Son.(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If you Were The Grand Son.(photo) (1951 Views)

This Father And Son Photo Is Proof Blood Is Thicker Than Water / A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) / Mother Admit Sleeping With 15yrs Old Son (photo/snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If you Were The Grand Son.(photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:31pm On Jan 22, 2016

Re: What Will You Do If you Were The Grand Son.(photo) by ramdris(m): 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
Slap the death outta him... That's when you all we know no b only Jesus can wake up d dead... grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If you Were The Grand Son.(photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
ramdris:
Slap Slap death outta him...
hahaha he must come back to life oooo to tell me where the money is .
Re: What Will You Do If you Were The Grand Son.(photo) by vault(m): 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
John cena smack down lo sure ju undecided
Re: What Will You Do If you Were The Grand Son.(photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
vault:
John cena smack down lo sure ju undecided
ha
Re: What Will You Do If you Were The Grand Son.(photo) by osesology(m): 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
O boy na gbege o! He must not die, I'll improvise and shock him with hot electric iron.
DIE FOR-FOR-FOR WHAT!
Re: What Will You Do If you Were The Grand Son.(photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
osesology:
O boy na gbege o! He must not die, I'll improvise and shock him with hot electric iron.
DIE FOR-FOR-FOR WHAT!
hahaha
Re: What Will You Do If you Were The Grand Son.(photo) by cruzita(f): 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
that man must not die oooo.he has to live and tell me where the money is.which kind play be dis one na
Re: What Will You Do If you Were The Grand Son.(photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
that man must not die oooo.he has to live and tell me where the money is.which kind play be dis one na
I wonder ooooo
Re: What Will You Do If you Were The Grand Son.(photo) by smsshola(m): 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
Died ke abeg stop play joor....na so dem dey?
Re: What Will You Do If you Were The Grand Son.(photo) by trinitylove(m): 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
u better ask him to show u the money befor he give up his gost ooo or u will swim under proverty for the rest of ur life
Re: What Will You Do If you Were The Grand Son.(photo) by pet4ril(f): 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
Sleep immediately to see him in the dream so dat he can tell me before he go and tell another..... Else I won't partake in his burial
Re: What Will You Do If you Were The Grand Son.(photo) by CharlyNick: 12:31am On Jan 23, 2016
I go give am hot slap immediately make him talk. in case those Village witch dem dey cover him mouth make him no talk
Re: What Will You Do If you Were The Grand Son.(photo) by jericco1(m): 5:08am On Jan 23, 2016
I don't really know
Re: What Will You Do If you Were The Grand Son.(photo) by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 23, 2016
First no money can worth my grandpa's love

But then

grin it will pain me o bt na to go put dog eye dirt for my eye

They scout for grandps spirit grin
Re: What Will You Do If you Were The Grand Son.(photo) by Michizzy(f): 6:30am On Jan 23, 2016
Lmao! See comments o
Re: What Will You Do If you Were The Grand Son.(photo) by Laveda(f): 6:33am On Jan 23, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Lies Lagos Girls Tell Guys / I Got Her Pregnant 6 Years Ago To Destroy Her Career But I Want My Child Now / Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.