Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out (27327 Views)

Saraki Promises To Intervene In Aviation Sector Facility Crisis / Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence / Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by Boeing777pilot: 2:21am On Jan 23, 2016
My question is what exactly did Stella Oduah achieve in Nigerian Aviation?

If she really worked, all these complaints would not be made.

This administration has to correct all the wrongs of the past administration first.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by Chubhie: 2:25am On Jan 23, 2016
Hustoto:
Even if dasuki return all the $2.1billion now now, what would Daura President have done with it to solve the economy's current situation? it wouldn't stop nigeria's economy from collapsing. let's open our eyes and see that buhari doesnt seems to know how to solve d nation's problem rather than duel on dasuki and who collected what money.
He should be sober enough to call a press conference and tell the nation how clueless he truly is instead of deceiving and distracting us.

I consider it a personal insult the way and manner Buhari and Apc has elected to pilot our national affairs.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 3:23am On Jan 23, 2016
****pls feel free to sharehe alarm while discussing the possibility of World Bank providing support for Project development in the Aviation Sector when Mr Guillemette Jaffrin and Mr Bayo Oyewole of the World Bank visited the Minister in Abuja.

Sirika said federal government was committed to revamp the entire aviation architecture to meet international standard, and that the entire Aviation Sector in the Country was collapsing.“The entire Aviation Sector in the Country is collapsing and the Federal Government is determined to revamp the sector to meet international standard,” he said.

Mrs Yetunde Sonaike, the Director of Press, Ministry of Transport in a statement made available to Vanguard stated that the minister urged all hands to be on deck so as to overhaul the entire sector.

He noted that no responsible Government would allow Contractors and Consultants to dictate how businesses are done to the detriment of the needs of Nigerian people.****

1 Like

Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by Kangol99(m): 3:37am On Jan 23, 2016
Okay

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by Ahmeduana(m): 3:49am On Jan 23, 2016
Kennitrust:
When will we learn to pray for the gvt of our land instead of bashing them? Do u know that, when the gvt. succeed u will be a Happy citizens of naija
MR HYPOCRITE, DID YOU PRAY FOR JONATHAN?

15 Likes

Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by Ahmeduana(m): 3:51am On Jan 23, 2016
omonnakoda:
Aviation is part of transport in countries many times bigger than Nigeria in size and economy so that argument is lame. I cannot see what it has to do with illiteracy and who is the illiterate ?. The real issue is you hate Buhari
YES, JUST THE EXACT WAY YOU GUYS HATE JONATHAN.

13 Likes

Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by Ahmeduana(m): 3:59am On Jan 23, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

This administration has to correct all the wrongs of the past administration first.
BY DESTROYING ALL THE LEGACY THE PAST ADMINISTRATION LEFT BEHIND?

13 Likes

Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by preselect(m): 4:48am On Jan 23, 2016
[size=15pt]when ebola came, GEJ didnt blame yaradua, or OBJ, or the military. . . he did what he had to do
lassa fever came. . . buhari's snivelling watch dogs blamed GEJ grin grin grin grin

Now it's aviation. . . they are cooking up their plan of whom to blame. they remembered how they blamed stella odua for corruption. . . . . remember the aviation sector was doing fine under odua wink . . . . . airports were being renovated sef. . . enugu airport was being upgraded etc. today the whole damn industry has started going down. lying liars are temporarily silent, waiting for the official lie. . . . grin grin grin grin

APC just can't believe that the elections are over, they are yet to govern bc they dont know how to. meanwhile they relax by bashing GEJ, NOI, etc and all those guys they love to bash continue to receive international award cheesy cheesy

meanwhile where are the chibok girls? I laugh in swahili. they bashed a president who listens and called him clueless. . . today they got a mean spirited Terrorist and Boko sponsor called Terrohammadu Boogharia. . . .he wont even listen to them. . . . he has changed topic. . nobody is discussing chibok again

meanwhile beware of APC propaganda. . .I must give them credit, their propaganda is excellent.[/size]
#BringBackOurGirls

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by mekonglobal(m): 4:58am On Jan 23, 2016
Comedy govt. Crying to who? God i guess.....let them not fix it and for God to come down from haven and fix it for them....mtcheeeeeeeeew cry

3 Likes

Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by davidif: 5:13am On Jan 23, 2016
This is naija's basic problem.
The federal govt trying to do everything. I am sorry but its not the job of the fed. govt to be getting involved in every sector. Their job is to be a regulatory body. To enforce aviation codes and standards. Not to be running their own airlines and competing with the private sector.

How can you have a country where the central government is involved in almost everything from running TV stations to even football clubs (there are only two privately owned football clubs in the NPL)? Na wa o.

Ronald Reagan used to say that we don't need more govt, what we need is less govt. That rings true today as it did in the 70's and 80's.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by focus7: 5:17am On Jan 23, 2016
Aviation reformation which consumed billions of dollars under Jonathan and stood as one their major paraded achievement in their election campaign is alraedy collapsing, that's an evidence of fake project just like every of the Jonathan paraded projects are fake and cannot stand the test of time.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by 9jatatafo(m): 5:21am On Jan 23, 2016
I don't know what's wrong with this APC government. Always crying and looking for excuses

8 Likes

Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by urbanmonk: 5:23am On Jan 23, 2016
appini:
This is just the beginning.
GEJ might be "clueless" but he is certainly a good prophet. Buhari is scam

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by StepTwo: 5:33am On Jan 23, 2016
247notire:
Fellow wailers join me in welcoming our newest member. Wlcm to the club bro, at least ur eye don dey clear small small. Thank God for your life.

PS: I'm apolitical and dnt give a flying fûck abt APC or PDP, they all the reason we are still whr we are today. They are mostly greedy bastardss.
I am proudly 5% Bro, i just agitate for good things,being a wailer or maturbator wont pay me,so i dont have time for that.

even if i did, i wouldnt be doing it on Nairaland with many people with childish views and comments.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by pfadom: 5:38am On Jan 23, 2016
nnachukz:
Is it just aviation sector that is collapsing? All sectors of our economy are collapsing under Buhari's watch just as it almost did in 1984.
I'm sure you read this in your miscarriaged regional book. Enemies of progress.

Wailing wailers!

1 Like

Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by RALPHOW(m): 5:47am On Jan 23, 2016
The alas is an indication of the destruction witnessed in the last 16years of PDP misrule. Glory be to God, all the sectors including aviation will soon be delivered from shame and destruction of wasted 16years. Nigeria shall be great again. Wailers years of restoration has come, dip down in you, I know you Thank God for the emergency of BUHARI.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by RELEASEUS: 6:09am On Jan 23, 2016
nnachukz:
Is it just aviation sector that is collapsing? All sectors of our economy are collapsing under Buhari's watch just as it almost did in 1984.
Bro. the kids of today who didn't know what happened then will not and never understand you. sadly too they don't read anymore.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by damkin24(m): 6:11am On Jan 23, 2016
Txonyi:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
APC a party of LUNATICS
una go know wetin governance be by 29 may 2016
mad people
if the APC led FG is crying after 8 months of bad governance, wetin their sycophants go come dey do?
29 may 2016 go make am 1 year and i wonder what bubu will celebrate 1 year in office with
i cant wait to laugh at APC zombies when after 29 may, they realize that they have been scammed with chanji
abeg wey the 5k promise?
APC ZOMBIES UNA DON COLLECT JANUARY OWN?
Defeat of bokoharam & recovered loot are more than enough to celebrate

1 Like

Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Who is the minister crying to? Isn't it their job to fix things?

APC are wailers in government..

4 Likes

Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 23, 2016
Meanwhile, you can now fly on South African Airways with 3 pieces of luggage at 23kg each, between Nigeria and South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by engineerboat(m): 6:28am On Jan 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Shebi Oyegun de attribute am to God handwork?

oyegun think say goverment na abrakadabra, that why they blame For not being able to perform their acclaimed changed miracle,
they are faced with reality now, tomode ba ri eru, eru are baa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 23, 2016
To make the aviation sector rise again;

- the FG should grant import waivers to commercial airlines ONLY on aircraft spare parts.

- The Bank of Industry, aside from lending to SMEs, should be mandated to issue single-digit (preferably 5-6%) interest loans to the airlines. To support the national carrier initiative, Arik and 2 other airlines could merge. The 'new' Arik and Medview would be Nigeria's version of BA and Virgin Atlantic.

- At least 2 MROs should be operational in Nigeria. The facility in Akwa Ibom needs to be utilized, and

- The various aviation charges levied on airlines could be slashed by 10%-15%, which may result in a corresponding reduction in air fares.

- The NCAA, FAAN, and various state governments need to work together to ensure that Nigerian airports receive ICAO certification.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by IdrisaHafi(m): 6:46am On Jan 23, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]pls i need ant nairalander agent email it urgent
Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by Podolskie777: 6:46am On Jan 23, 2016
Govt dt can not sit down and strategies wrkin plans for the betamnt of the country Kia is a shame. May God hlp us ad giv us beta brain to deliver us.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by Mmadu111: 6:46am On Jan 23, 2016
Boeing777pilot:
My question is what exactly did Stella Oduah achieve in Nigerian Aviation?

If she really worked, all these complaints would not be made.

For how long?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by mandax: 6:46am On Jan 23, 2016
nnachukz:
Is it just electorate aviation sector that is collapsing? All sectors of our economy are collapsing under Buhari's watch just as it almost did in 1984.

It was from Nigeria's purse - I mean, all the money APC used in lobbying Western peoples and institutions to hate the previous government. All the money APC used in paying the most expensive propaganda firms in the US and Europe to propagate falsehood for Nigeria's
electorate. State governors impoverished their states to support APC for Tinubu and Buhari.

This is just the beginning.

6 Likes

Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by Osemekedgreat3(m): 6:46am On Jan 23, 2016
president is fighting corruption
Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by Podolskie777: 6:51am On Jan 23, 2016
Govt dt can not sit down and strategies wrkin plans for the betamnt of the country Kia is a shame. May God hlp us ad giv us beta brain to deliver us. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by Pavarottii(m): 7:07am On Jan 23, 2016
oluwalfa:

In the long term, we'll all be dead

Omo u just scatter my head this morning. E too early to laff abeg... LOlzzz grin grin cheesy
Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by columbus007(m): 7:07am On Jan 23, 2016
grin abeg wey those once wey dey shout sai baba cheesy dem never see anything yet.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out by modified(m): 7:08am On Jan 23, 2016
Apc is the party, pmb is the man. Haters go to sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber / Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists / 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.