Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With 2.5 Million Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With 2.5 Million Naira? (3227 Views)

What Business Can A Student Start With 100k / What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start / What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With 2.5 Million Naira? by Diamonddris(m): 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
I Am a university undergraduate, I had upto 3.5 million in my account...

Since am not good at business, I thought I could save the money till after school,but as it stands, girls and the other things like clubbing reduced the money to like 2.5 million naira...I just feel that if I continue like this, I might just squander the money before graduation...

That's why I need you help and advice on the type of biz to do without seeing the money go down the drain..

No insult pls..

Mod: Lalasticlacla

Cc: seun
Re: What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With 2.5 Million Naira? by madridguy(m): 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ok
Re: What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With 2.5 Million Naira? by Cholls(m): 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
my brother nawao see question cry cry......2.5m then watin you still dey do for school.

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With 2.5 Million Naira? by tempest01(m): 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
Wetin you do with 1.5 million for school wey you dey?

I dey follow you fear for the balance...you don use money buy 1 high rep for school, you have to keep it up.

There are shops you can rent around your school environment, think of what you can sale and make some cash daily.

Depends on the school you are too..when I was in my final year, me and my roomie regretted the amount spent on trivial things. The money wasted could have bought cars for cheap from final year students and put in school as taxi.

2 Likes

Re: What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With 2.5 Million Naira? by vicraven(m): 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
maga yaff pay!
Re: What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With 2.5 Million Naira? by Pidggin(f): 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
Real estate
Re: What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With 2.5 Million Naira? by Diamonddris(m): 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
There are shops you can rent around your school environment, think of what you can sale and make some cash daily.

That's why I asked the question..renting shop is not the problem, but the problem is what to sale in the shop..

Am scared of some sales boys and girls o....
Because they can do wonders o, they will be in that shop and be building their houses o, while am getting shortages o...

There are too many end time sales girls and boys every where this days...
Re: What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With 2.5 Million Naira? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
Na lie I don't believe you

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With 2.5 Million Naira? by SMARTKOSSY: 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
Business no easy if u no sabi d tricks wey dey involved o. Carry d 2.5mil buy land.Fence am.By 2020 d land go worth 5mill.Pocket 3million n start up a supermarket biz with 2mill.Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With 2.5 Million Naira? by Jonyblaze: 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
I would advice you to go into transportation business, you can buy those Sharon cars (the ones that are like sienna) and be transporting people to and out of states, I would only advice that it you can control your driver's well but cos some drivers are annoying and you may not have the time cos of school, it may be best to go into hire purchase therefore when you spend about 950k to buy the car from cotonue, he would pay you about 1.5m by the time hes done with the hire purchase,and that one is better cos he will hardly give you stories cos he would be desperate to pay you off, you can also do goods transport, there is very good money in that one also (even more than transport of people) , but like I said, it would depend on you being able to effectively control the business, and since you're in school you may not have the time so hire purchase is a lot easier for you and brings good profit
Omo if I had this your money ehn, e Don set for me, so better be wise and don't waste it, cos it's what a lot of people just need to set themselves up

2 Likes

Re: What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With 2.5 Million Naira? by ncolumella(m): 12:15am On Jan 23, 2016
you can own a cooking gas refilling plant

and make over 400k as profit monthly.

For more information please visit/click: www.nairaland.com/2807449/turn-small-land-very-profitable

Re: What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With 2.5 Million Naira? by aigjoe(m): 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
proprietary trading firm with talented traders.
Joseph.aigbedion@gmail.com
Re: What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With 2.5 Million Naira? by Basii: 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
We are seasoned professional forex traders and strategy developers. We have a well tested and proven trading system that can adapt to any market condition which we have successfully programed into 6 trading robots. 2 of the robots to analyze the technically and give up signal to combine with our fundamental analysis trade the market based on our strategy, and 4 of it to trade the market automatically while adapting to market conditions base on daily set file put into the robot. Using our trading system, we target 4% daily profit risking 20% of account balance, or 0.8% risking 5% of the account balance based on the risk profile of the investor. Funds will be in your account in your name, and you can monitor it 24/7 using any mobile device connected to the internet. Using compound interest at 20% monthly returns which we are sure of giving you, your #2.5m can give you #22m+ in a year. Call us: 07086435413
Re: What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With 2.5 Million Naira? by Basii: 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
We are seasoned professional forex traders and strategy developers. We have a well tested and proven trading system that can adapt to any market condition which we have successfully programed into 6 trading robots. 2 of the robots to analyze the technically and give up signal to combine with our fundamental analysis to trade the market based on our strategy, and 4 of it to trade the market automatically while adapting to market conditions based on daily set file put into the robot. Using our trading system, we target 4% daily profit risking 20% of account balance, or 0.8% risking 5% of the account balance based on the risk profile of the investor. Funds will be in your account in your name, and you can monitor it 24/7 using any mobile device connected to the internet. Using compound interest at 20% monthly returns which we are sure of giving you, your #2.5m can give you #22m+ in a year. Call us: 07086435413
Re: What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With 2.5 Million Naira? by pakpan89(m): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
Email me at my signature and you would receive instant delivery of the opportunity.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With 2.5 Million Naira? by Basii: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
We are seasoned forex traders/strategy developers. We have a tested and proven trading strategy that can adapt to any market condition, and we have also programed 6 trading robots based on our strategy. 2 of it to analyze the market technically and give us trading signal to combined with our fundamental analysis to trade the market. 4 of it to autotrade the market based on our strategy while adapting to market conditions using daily preset files in the robot. We target 4% daily profits risking 20% (aggressive risk) of the account balance or 0.8% daily profit risking 5% (conservative risk) of the account balance. With compound interest at 20% monthly returns which we are sure of, your #2.5m can give you #22m+ in 1 year. Account is in your name, deposit and withdrawal access control 100% by you, 24/7 account monitoring using mobile device connected to the internet, capital protection using our programed equity guard robot and we close all our opened trades daily at 10pm Nigerian time. Contact: 07086435413.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With 2.5 Million Naira? by trigar12(m): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
@Op .. Don't contact anyone on this forum. Dnt do forex, it is worst than gambling.

Transport business is still your best option. U should have time to monitor your business if u are not a science student.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With 2.5 Million Naira? by html14java(f): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
[size=18pt]The guy go even confuse with all these business scammers ideas[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With 2.5 Million Naira? by cephassugg: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
Invest in cephas group land etc sales team and get 50% added to ur investment in a year, earn $2500 for adding $10000 to cephas group land etc sales team thanks please 07030497689
Re: What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With 2.5 Million Naira? by Basii: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
trigar12:
@Op .. Don't contact anyone on this forum. Dnt do forex, it is worst than gambling.

Transport business is still your best option. U should have time to monitor your business if u are not a science student.
Does a failed surgeon makes every surgeon a failure and a gambler with peoples lives? or a failed forex trader makes every forex trader a failure and a gambler? In my experience there's no field of pursuit that you can't succeed if you put in time and effort needed to train in that field. Are you trying to say that Bill Lipscutz,William Eckhardt,Richard Dennis,Michael Carr,Howard Seidler,Stanley Druckenmiller,George Soros are gamblers? This are successful traders just to mention a few. They put in years to be where there are today. And i'am one of them and i put in 8yrs and i'm not regreting. I have seen a consistent trader who put in 16yrs and 2 broken marriages to be successful. Please with due respect to you, don't use your failure to judge others. Thanks.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With 2.5 Million Naira? by 6731deji(m): 12:48am On Mar 16, 2017
ATTEND THE FREE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY SEMINAR

START UP CAPITAL- #250000.00

BREAK EVEN IN 4-6 MONTHS

RESIDUAL INCOME ASSURANCE

30 SEAT RESERVATIONS AVAILABLE( FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE)

INDICATE YOUR INTEREST BY SENDING MAIL TO sixthsense.16concept@gmail.com OR
CALL 09052214231, 08157334595

N.B. IT IS NOT A PONZI SCHEME NEITHER IS IT A PYRAMID SCHEME.

Re: What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With 2.5 Million Naira? by dsams: 6:35am On Mar 16, 2017
guy you must take calculated risk for you to succeed in life and there is no success without failure. invest the list of the money #5000 into this business and you never regret, u get the roi daily.
if you are interested contact me via whatsapp 08137535171
Re: What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With 2.5 Million Naira? by SehgateTeam(m): 7:22am On Mar 16, 2017
@op have you ever think of adding value to any agricultural produce before export or selling locally. (packaging)

I advise you choose any commodity of interest, add value to it and strategize your marketing structure.

Read more

https://sehgatehub./2017/02/25/adding-value-to-your-commodity-before-export-and-win-the-heart-of-international-buyers-in-no-time/

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Candle Mould / Us Bank Account / Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.