Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Searching For My Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Searching For My Love (872 Views)

Searching For MR Right / Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. / Searching For A Lady/woman For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For My Love by indomitableme: 4:20am On Jan 23, 2016
I've been out of relationship for years and in my 30s. I decided to be alone because I don't want to be heart broken, but time and age are factors making me to have a second thought about relationship. I need a better part of me to rejuvenate my life, I need a mature lady for a lifetime relationship. I have a flair for down-to-earth and pretty lady, mature, graduate, working class, intelligent and responsible lady, and mostly, she should be sexually attractive. I don't discriminate tribe so any tribe is welcome. I presently reside in lagos. If you are the right lady, please reply with your number on this thread, I will delete it off the thread once taken, to ensure your privacy. you can also add me on bbm:5618c8f6.
Please and please, I don't want gamers and heart breakers, scammers please keep off.
Thank you.
Re: Searching For My Love by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 23, 2016
cool juz walked by...
Re: Searching For My Love by DaSomaliGal(f): 5:00am On Jan 23, 2016
Aw hope you find your women smiley
Re: Searching For My Love by Mintayo(m): 5:55am On Jan 23, 2016
DaSomaliGal:

His women? He needs only one woman now lipsrsealed
Re: Searching For My Love by DaSomaliGal(f): 6:28am On Jan 23, 2016
Mintayo:

His women? He needs only one woman now lipsrsealed

Woman*
Re: Searching For My Love by Bisjosh(f): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
There's no point mentioning sexx in your post as it sends wrong signals.

I believe a beautiful woman is already appealing sexually.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Searching For My Love by buscojnr: 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
I look forward to meeting a responsible yoruba muslim working class lady who is pretty, a graduate,light or fair in complextion,average in height,slim or chubby and AA genotype btwn 23-30yrs for a serious relationship that will lead 2 marriage. 08069387093. Or 2883e951

1 Like

Re: Searching For My Love by micky22: 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
Bisjosh:

Goodluck
makes good sense. thanks bisjosh.
Re: Searching For My Love by indomitableme: 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
Bisjosh:

Goodluck
Re: Searching For My Love by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
A working class chemical pathologist in abuja need a fair Yoruba muslim graduate working lady btw 24 - 27yrs or Corp member in abuja...
Re: Searching For My Love by Smellymouth: 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
grin
Re: Searching For My Love by indomitableme: 7:48am On Jan 29, 2016
DaSomaliGal:
undecided
DaSomaliGal:
Re: Searching For My Love by indomitableme: 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
Compliments Nlanders,
I must say its been nice talking with those who called, I appreciate you time. Unfortunately I'm begining to be skeptic about finding a serious choice on this forum as a result of questions raised on my mind. I've tried to study attitudes from various conversations had, and all I have deduced is lack of maturity and unseriousness which makes relying on forums become a mere joking matter! Its sad to note that an average Nigerian lady is bereft of initiating an intelligent conversation.They lack the ability to see and share with you important issues of life that need to be talked about, they rather see mere recharge cards and their personal selfish needs as foremost matters that must be talked about, and that is all they begin to ask from you. These ladies are not unemployed. they have good jobs in corporate organizations and claim to be responsible, but it becomes disheartening when their unreasonable and selfish demands contradict their so-called image and reputations they claim. Personally I'm not a fan of invisible friendship. I wonder why any form of monetary transactions should be made between people who have not had any physical meeting, in the cyber world that is full of fakers fraudsters
It is not bad for a man to meet genuine need of a lady at the beginning, but when this become their regular stock-in-trade, then I simply put it that some Nigerian ladies gullible and are not fit to make good wives. Its high time our ladies change this awkward mentality and learn to be serious. They should learn from civilized countries about the rudiments of making a relationship to work, and the apportioning of responsibilities between both parties, and affectionate tendencies that prove they are human.
I believe there are still genuine and serious minded ladies, and that is who I want. Or please nairalanders, is this the only way to find a genuine Nigerian girl? please I need an answer.
Re: Searching For My Love by indomitableme: 11:02am On Feb 13, 2016
KashyBaby:
cool juz walked by...
to where?
Re: Searching For My Love by fizcoo20(m): 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
I need a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. a girl between the age 23-25. Muslim. not too slim. busty. 08020594472. whatsapp 07038444111

(1) (Reply)

, / Seeking Open Relationship / I Need The Best Man Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.