Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

What To Know And How To Protect Yourself And Our Community From Lassa Fever - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What To Know And How To Protect Yourself And Our Community From Lassa Fever (15304 Views)

Protect Yourself Against Lassa Fever / 72 Die From Lassa Fever In Nigeria - CNN / 101 Die From Lassa Fever In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Know And How To Protect Yourself And Our Community From Lassa Fever by NAJALYN: 9:45am On Jan 23, 2016
Thanks our dear corper for the info. God bless you, protect us, and also protect you, Amen.
Re: What To Know And How To Protect Yourself And Our Community From Lassa Fever by Waladade4luv(m): 9:53am On Jan 23, 2016
Does it mean that survivors won't av sexual intercourse again since one can contact it while having sex with survivors
Re: What To Know And How To Protect Yourself And Our Community From Lassa Fever by EagleScribes: 10:01am On Jan 23, 2016
Prevention is better than cure

Prevent rats and other pests from your house using the safest means here:

www.nairaland.com/2872033/lassa-fever-real-heres-how
Re: What To Know And How To Protect Yourself And Our Community From Lassa Fever by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 10:02am On Jan 23, 2016
Can yu plss enlighten me with d effect of bush burning
Re: What To Know And How To Protect Yourself And Our Community From Lassa Fever by Justicealh3(m): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2016
That Maiduguri self. So that's why HARAMBOKO no go LASSA Village to attack them!!!. But I cant say anythings much, becos Borno is where Our ascesstors from come to Niger State, so am Origin Origining Originality Original of BORNO STATE.
Re: What To Know And How To Protect Yourself And Our Community From Lassa Fever by passionate88: 10:36am On Jan 23, 2016
All bad things dey mostly come from north
Re: What To Know And How To Protect Yourself And Our Community From Lassa Fever by Austin234(m): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2016
God bless u ajuwaya
Re: What To Know And How To Protect Yourself And Our Community From Lassa Fever by buruike(f): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2016
Re: What To Know And How To Protect Yourself And Our Community From Lassa Fever by cybriz82(m): 10:53am On Jan 23, 2016
Avoid bush burning u say!? How dat 1 tek dey effect?
Re: What To Know And How To Protect Yourself And Our Community From Lassa Fever by pigin: 11:08am On Jan 23, 2016
Boko Haram: Borno state.
Lassa fever: Borno state.
2019 Election: in Borno state: PDP;200, while APC; 1000000 votes. Quote me after 2019 elections.
Re: What To Know And How To Protect Yourself And Our Community From Lassa Fever by screampete(m): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2016
Okay
Re: What To Know And How To Protect Yourself And Our Community From Lassa Fever by onismate: 11:58am On Jan 23, 2016
cybriz82:
Avoid bush burning u say!? How dat 1 tek dey effect?
yea, because when burning the bushes, he rats in the bush runs out and their destination is our homes.
Re: What To Know And How To Protect Yourself And Our Community From Lassa Fever by gynny(f): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Symptoms of fever are identifiable signs that occur when an individual has a fever. Fever is not an illness as is widely believed, but a symptom of some medical conditions which might be serious. Click on the link below to know more about fever, their possible causes, symptoms and treatments.
http://www.gigihealth.com/symptoms-of-fever-misconceptions-about-fever/
Re: What To Know And How To Protect Yourself And Our Community From Lassa Fever by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2016
ellabooz:
All these propaganda won't stop me from eating bush meat. Thank goodness bush meat cheap now.
This is for the weekend and it's almost half the initial price now. grin grin grin

Lol....so you see this as mere propaganda grin grin you made my day.

Op you were scaring the hell out of me until my lady ^^ changed the whole thing. Why am I only seeing the threat today leeya
Re: What To Know And How To Protect Yourself And Our Community From Lassa Fever by businesspreneur: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
I feel lasa is no more in the news but that nowithstanding the best way to reduce this enemy is proper kitchen hygene and total funmigation against the rats

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For January 6 2021 In Nigeria / Benefits Of Body Steaming / Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.