Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,630 members, 7,851,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

She Refuses To Give Me Sex I Kpansh Outside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refuses To Give Me Sex I Kpansh Outside (837 Views)

Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? / A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Refuses To Give Me Sex I Kpansh Outside by Achievement: 9:41am On Jan 23, 2016
my gf lately started acting all funny i'm asking for sex and she's denying me and meanwhile i've got loads of girls outside waiting to give it to me i just only feel guilty if i do so. Do i go ahead and do it or what?
Re: She Refuses To Give Me Sex I Kpansh Outside by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 23, 2016
She didnt giv u sex cos u av turned sex to ur daily manna nd as u can see she is not in any way related to moses or aaron nd she is not an isrealite

2 Likes

Re: She Refuses To Give Me Sex I Kpansh Outside by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 23, 2016
Yes, I permit you... Go ahead smiley
Re: She Refuses To Give Me Sex I Kpansh Outside by cruzita(f): 9:47am On Jan 23, 2016
and if she ask u for sex and u don't give her and she kpash outside ,hope u won't be angry?because what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander
Re: She Refuses To Give Me Sex I Kpansh Outside by Achievement: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2016
cruzita:
and if she ask u for sex and u don't give her and she kpash outside ,hope u won't be angry?because what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander
funny enough she turned me into what i am today. Always asking for sex and i'm always giving her now am at the other end i'm suffering for it. Why wont men cheat?
Re: She Refuses To Give Me Sex I Kpansh Outside by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 23, 2016
Sex sex sex. . I'm sick of all this.
If you wanna FURCK take a girl to the alter . . . . . undecided

1 Like

Re: She Refuses To Give Me Sex I Kpansh Outside by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
cruzita:

Cant she explain why she is saying NO ?
Re: She Refuses To Give Me Sex I Kpansh Outside by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ok, i hope it wouldn't have repercussion
Re: She Refuses To Give Me Sex I Kpansh Outside by fayose4real(m): 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
is okay o
Re: She Refuses To Give Me Sex I Kpansh Outside by firstking01(m): 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
cruzita:
can u do this thing u stated??

(1) (Reply)

(Must Read)4 Reasons Women Are Attracted To Bad Boys / Nadia From Accra Sex Photos With White Guy Leaked / What Will You Do If Your Love Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.