Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Guy Whose Girlfriend Urinates On His Bed, Claims It Is Orgasm... Needs Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Whose Girlfriend Urinates On His Bed, Claims It Is Orgasm... Needs Help (838 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) / Valentine Drinking: Lady Urinates On Herself (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Whose Girlfriend Urinates On His Bed, Claims It Is Orgasm... Needs Help by DJBIGGY(m): 9:53am On Jan 23, 2016
Hi people. I have a serious issue. I love my girlfriend so very much and really want to marry her but she has serious issues.

My girlfriend urinates in bed , this happens every time she spends the night in my place, my anger now is that when I try to correct her she will say it's orgasm , that she had a wet dream and poured.

She will ague and fight about it, this kept happening , so I made sure that I make love to her every night before she goes to bed , so that she will not cum in her sleep, but she will still urinate on the bed and claim its orgasm .

I got fed up of taking my mattress outside cause it became very embarrassing , so I took her to go see a doctor , after the check up and all the doctor said she was ok medically, that because she is a deep sleeper, she does not have the ability to wake up and go back to sleep again , so I should always time her and wake her up .

So I started doing that, every 2am in the morning I will carry her to go urinate , I kept doing that and got fed up, so I bought a small Poe for her , but I will still have to wake her up .

I noticed that the room was smelling , every time I woke up . My girlfriend is so s*xy and beautiful I don't just know why all this is happening . Now my anger is I caught her cheating on the phone , where she was telling a guy in a chat that she just broke up with her boyfriend cause he urinates on the bed. She further said she could not stand it for one day so she dumped him .

After reading that chat, something just died in me . Pls I need to know, have I being fooling myself ?? Do I need to dump this gal just like her chat ? Am I wasting my time ? Please someone talk to me.

This na original gobe. What do you think?

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/01/this-guy-needs-help.html

Re: Guy Whose Girlfriend Urinates On His Bed, Claims It Is Orgasm... Needs Help by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 23, 2016
undecided this same topic is like 4 threads away..
Re: Guy Whose Girlfriend Urinates On His Bed, Claims It Is Orgasm... Needs Help by Michellla(f): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided this same topic is like 4 threads away..
each blogger wants theirs on frontpage lah grin
Re: Guy Whose Girlfriend Urinates On His Bed, Claims It Is Orgasm... Needs Help by funnynation(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2016
I will belive when you update the following:
1. Pishure of ur g.f urinating on the bed
2. Pishure of your smelling room and bed
3. Pishure of you taking her to toilet every 2am..
Nairaland official comedian

1 Like

Re: Guy Whose Girlfriend Urinates On His Bed, Claims It Is Orgasm... Needs Help by oshinadekunle(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2016
Dis is spiritual attack, bring am to my house for deliverance.
Re: Guy Whose Girlfriend Urinates On His Bed, Claims It Is Orgasm... Needs Help by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 23, 2016
Michellla:
each blogger wants theirs on frontpage lah grin
the funny thing is... This same topic was on frontpage some days ago..

I thought one of the rules was 'no plagiarism'
Re: Guy Whose Girlfriend Urinates On His Bed, Claims It Is Orgasm... Needs Help by Michellla(f): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
the funny thing is... This same topic was on frontpage some days ago..

I thought one of the rules was 'no plagiarism'
really? i think this is a fresh gist tho.doubt it was on frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Guy Whose Girlfriend Urinates On His Bed, Claims It Is Orgasm... Needs Help by Inspectahdeck(m): 10:13am On Jan 23, 2016
Women and lies, wet dreams my ass

If you can't stand it please free her. When you dey nack her you no dey remember say she dey piss oo.

Seriously, urinating on bed is also the outcome of girls that where rape (or had sex) as kids.
Re: Guy Whose Girlfriend Urinates On His Bed, Claims It Is Orgasm... Needs Help by okoyemagnus: 10:18am On Jan 23, 2016
Bro, it's a spiritual problem. Pls do well to see a strong man of God. Bliv me it's nt orgasm. She even does dat in her huz as well. D best u cud do for her is to take to church. For d chat wit d oda dude she did it out frustration.
Re: Guy Whose Girlfriend Urinates On His Bed, Claims It Is Orgasm... Needs Help by greyce: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2016
Orgasm in what sense,where u having sex with her abi she has a spirit husband who 4ks her when she's asleep
Re: Guy Whose Girlfriend Urinates On His Bed, Claims It Is Orgasm... Needs Help by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 23, 2016
She should be wearing double pampers anytime she want to sleep.

(1) (Reply)

Taking Pride In Sin!!!! See What A Married Man Posted Online- I Slept With Our H / Hilarious: When You Are A Nigerian And You Are In Eritrea(picture) / 7 Reasons You Should Not Live With Your Partner Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.