Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) (47019 Views)

Iceland Tests ‘floating’ Zebra Crossing To Slow Down Speeding Drivers / Lagos To Introduce New Number Plates, Uniforms For Drivers, Conductors / Truck Carrying Another Dead Truck In Abeokuta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2016
nawaooo
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by JAYJAY16(m): 10:48am On Jan 24, 2016
Who among of them is with sense💇 that was the way people allow devil in their life, nonsense
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Walexz02(m): 10:48am On Jan 24, 2016
Hahaha this type of silly situation have actually once happen to me and my oga, my Oga showed that man pepper that day by turning on his car AC and increasing the volume of his car radio. The poor dude later succumbed and reversed back for us cheesy
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Lakesydha4real(m): 11:22am On Jan 24, 2016
This is immaturity.
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by authority007: 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lolzzzzz I can't stop laffin abeg, Dey shud leave dr car till 2mao wen dey will go office am sure 1 will giv way 4 one
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by chukel(m): 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
The camry driver should be brought out and flogged mercilessly. He is on the lane of the Nissan. That the suv can meander through the bad portion doesn't justify the camry dragging it's right of way. We should learn to do the right things in this country.
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
If am d owner of d camry I will puncture d suv tires b4 d owner returns back.

Who gave you the right ?

Hope you have N25,000 for each of those new tyres ?

When e set, you go run.
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by chronique(m): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
Witch! You must be an air alitalia captain;just imagine whaat your mind is conceiving? grin.
ReneeNuttall:
If am d owner of d camry I will puncture d suv tires b4 d owner returns back.
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
chronique:
Witch! You must be an air alitalia captain;just imagine whaat your mind is conceiving? grin.
Me witch? Ok expect me and my entorage dis night..... U go hear word. grin
chronique:
Me witch? Ok expect me and my entorage dis night..... U go hear word.
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by chronique(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
Holy ghost fire!!! Runs to mountain of fire and miracles ministry.
ReneeNuttall:

Me witch? Ok expect me and my entorage dis night..... U go hear word. grin
Me witch? Ok expect me and my entorage dis night..... U go hear word.
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
chronique:
Holy ghost fire!!! Runs to mountain of fire and miracles ministry.
Hehehehehehe so u sabi fear like dis?com dey form boss....u get luck say our fuel finish fr d chch gate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. / See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land / Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.