Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) (47020 Views)

Iceland Tests ‘floating’ Zebra Crossing To Slow Down Speeding Drivers / Lagos To Introduce New Number Plates, Uniforms For Drivers, Conductors / Truck Carrying Another Dead Truck In Abeokuta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by mizhefeh(f): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
PubLlcEnemy:
LAGOS IS FULL OF FOOLS LIKE THESE.

IF THEM MANAGE BUY ONE SECOND HAND 250,000 NAIRA MOTOR THEM FEEL SAY THEM DON ARRIVE.
It happend in Abeokuta not Lagos dear,according to d Op story

1 Like

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by badh: 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
Sunnycliff:
They need attend this...
who carez
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by redcliff: 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
[size=15pt]This is the only problem with Nigeria.. no love for one's neighbor. Until this is solved, Nigeria can never move forward.[/size]
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Smellymouth: 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
I hope their kids are on NL undecided
Rubbish men
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
A poverty + Niga complex....coupled with pride and an inflated sense of ego and self worth...sans the obstreperous behavior...these idiots that can't solve simple problems are the ones who compete for power in Niga-area SMH sad
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by bmos(m): 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
If am d owner of d camry I will puncture d suv tires b4 d owner returns back.

Chei! Wicked thinking
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by eedriyz(m): 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
THIS HAPPENS EVERY TIME NOW
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by kenoz(m): 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
grin
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by PubLlcEnemy(m): 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
mizhefeh:

It happend in Abeokuta not Lagos dear,according to d Op story

shut up i know.
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by gary400(m): 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
This behaviour always occur years back in abeokuta especially where there is double parking....na dier ways be dat....if dem don get otumopo join small change....na Agidi remain
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by M4gunners: 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
Evidence of Zoo people.
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by yommyuk: 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
TYPICAL NAIJA MENTALITY

POWER SHOW OFF.
MY CAR IS BETTER THAN YOURS
WHO DO U THINK YOU ARE

PSALM 73:6
They wear pride like a jeweled necklace and clothe themselves with cruelty.

PROVERBS 13:10
Pride leads to conflict;.......................
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by yemmsun(m): 12:29am On Jan 24, 2016
Power Tussle

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:51am On Jan 24, 2016
diz is what u get wen boyz refuse to grow into men.....
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by toprealman: 12:54am On Jan 24, 2016
Only in Abeokuta.
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Originalsly: 3:02am On Jan 24, 2016
belamour:

You Won't Understand Until You Find Yourself In Such Situation.

It Was Suppose To Be Who Was D First To Hit The Lane While Other Vehicle Path Way For The Other

I Did The Same With Our Community Chairman In My Street

This kind local village mentality is the cause of such. Road rules.... local and internationally.... the SUV has the right of way... Camry should've pulled over or ... driver swallow his ego and ask the other to switch sides.
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by holaralph(m): 4:09am On Jan 24, 2016
Sunnycliff:
They need attend this...
. Your sense of humor is great lolzzzz i.e (they should go inside their mums womb and be born again ) to receive uncommon sense.
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by October1960: 4:18am On Jan 24, 2016
Shows why Nigeria has not developed.

Arguments and trying to prove I am the strongest and most correct meanwhile look all around you, even see the so called road.

False empty arrogance.
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by osakajapan: 4:49am On Jan 24, 2016
NEHLIVE:
A blog reader spotted this petty behavior in his neighbourhood in Abeokuta this morning. Two grown men refused to give way to the other person. He said the owner of the SUV eventually came down from his vehicle and left it there....

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/whoever-these-two-men-are-they-should.html

99 percentage of nigerians living in nigeria lack manners and need to be trained about life , kills, road manners, road signs, who have the priority of the road etc ,and the worst the is police and military...we should reverse to the old british system ....

in this case the guy with suv have the priority of the road ..the guy with salon car should give away....

2 Likes

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by oladoye19(m): 6:37am On Jan 24, 2016
kliq:
Yoloba boys ti take over

cheesy
if u think so
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by xreal: 7:00am On Jan 24, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

wrong and evil decision.
Do you know the camry on driving on the path supposed to be for the suv?

1 Like

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by mu2sa2: 7:00am On Jan 24, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
But the suv is on its "lane", although both drivers acted immaturely, even stu.pidly.
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 24, 2016
amanze15:
by which law, did you see the ends in both directions undecided dont be quick to judge.
the nissan can ride through that ditch comfortably, why make give right of way to the "big for nothing" grin cheesy

my thought..
We have situations like this when we have too many self-centered people
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by islandmoon: 7:06am On Jan 24, 2016
How old are those people saying two silly goats? I read NOEC

Mr giwa is a shop keeper
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Dexema(m): 7:33am On Jan 24, 2016
base83:
The story of 'The Two Billy Goats' on the tiny bridge I read in my primary four Mastering English textbook comes to mind...
Gosh bro! you just took me back to when the guy used to wear uniform, I really enjoyed Mastering English, read all the comprehension passages...until my class teacher Mrs Nkereuwem borrowed it and refused to return it.
angry

1 Like

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Raydos: 7:53am On Jan 24, 2016
Abeg Which Area For Abeokuta? - I Need SUV Urgently Pls cheesy
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by otiigba1(m): 8:16am On Jan 24, 2016
Typical of nigerians, irresponsible, ignorant, arrogant and holigan mentallity. I would not be prepared to stand there with my porsche parked in the middle of no were and argue for no rellevant reasons, i will just reverse back and let the other vehicle pass and let peace reign.
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by oriyomi27: 8:33am On Jan 24, 2016
both don smoke weed
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by talktonase(m): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2016
oluswaggz:
I think dr is more to it, they probably stay in d same neighbourhood and av been oppressin each other. so dt was d best avenue to portray dr real hatred for each oda. but I tink dey are both jobless and senseless.
BTW the SUV can easily manoeuvre the road better than the sedan...people should learn to grow up.
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Irore: 9:22am On Jan 24, 2016
Mjshexy:
Lol grin..behavior of a zygote

How I wish PP Obasanjo tarred this road, this post wuldn't have come.Abi the area too remote for FGN to reach? Wot of state govt?
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by jimmy1boy(m): 9:30am On Jan 24, 2016
I don't think they have any place to go.... they have arrived their destination... Who post this thing here.
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Awaja(m): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2016
Maybe they've been rivals with toy cars from childhood .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. / See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land / Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.