Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell (26976 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win / Church That Uses Calabash With Red Pieces To Collect Offering In Nigeria (Video) / Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by timilehing(m): 11:41am On Jan 23, 2016
V
Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by IsaacBuchi(m): 11:41am On Jan 23, 2016
embarassed Nairaland can carry anything grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by Simplesen(m): 11:45am On Jan 23, 2016
The one for corpses to be precised. It will last up to 10 years. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by Michellla(f): 11:51am On Jan 23, 2016
wristbangle:

Am telling u dear
Some of this churches "headline" is lame
i tell you.hehe
Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by fwwins(m): 11:52am On Jan 23, 2016
Emmafrancis:
You must be spiritual to understand. Its not for carnal minded people

That's a GREAT theme for a church program but as you can 'see' THEY won't understand because THEY lack SPIRITUAL INSIGHT
Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by scachy(m): 11:54am On Jan 23, 2016
CharleyCharley:
Nairaland has been downgraded to a "blog-repost-website"

No more intellectual stuff gracing the front page.

If its not olamide today, its dija tomorrow. The day after that, threads that would promote ethno-tribal exchange of insults

Make I no talk before them go ban me lipsrsealed

I share in ur opinion. But Truth is always bitter, but it won't deter good people like u from saying it.
Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by centyboy: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2016
Vanity Upon Vanity... cry
Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by BABANGBALI: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2016
seun what kind of prison are you running on nairaland?no water,no light,the foods they serve are nothing to write home about,the toilet in room 419 is blocked and no water to flush. Your prison warders collect bribe from prisoners and their guests and i even hear say some of dem sleep with the female prisoners. Pls do the needful before i come back there again o.

cc: lalasticlala
ishilove
mukina2
funjosh
vickyrotex
eleko1
msglobalwonder
freeglobe
tonyebarcanista
pa chukwudi44 and all members of the wailing wailers
Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by Irepib(m): 11:56am On Jan 23, 2016
Useless pastor they dont have respect for GOD AGAIN THEY POST PICTURES OF THEMSELVE AND THERE WIFE AS D MIRACLE WORKER NOT JESUS AGAIN VERY ANNOYING
Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by Swiftlee(m): 11:58am On Jan 23, 2016
grin

Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by tottinova: 11:58am On Jan 23, 2016
CharleyCharley:

If its not olamide today, its dija tomorrow. The day after that, threads that would promote ethno-tribal exchange of insults

after you don talk finish
Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by oladoye19(m): 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
trash
Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by oladoye19(m): 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
tottinova:
after you don talk finish
Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by oladoye19(m): 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
centyboy:
Vanity Upon Vanity... cry
. Abi
Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by Smellymouth: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
Sucker punch
Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
U are on Spot!!!!!
CharleyCharley:

Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by HIPROFILE(m): 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
canal minds... U need spiritual understanding to get the meaning of that theme.
Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by Jacko01: 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
CharleyCharley:

No too talk oh.... Na so dem ban me oh.... Yeye nairaland mtschew
Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
CharleyCharley:

As long as the esusu is coming in, Seun no send oooooo.

Even linda ikeji no dey upload more intellectual stuff and she don blow....
Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by litaninja(m): 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
Seriously considering deactivating my account....
Its been very pathetic on this site recently...

CharleyCharley:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by TLAX: 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
CharleyCharley:

I just tire! Lazy moderators and owners.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by zubycharles(m): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
CharleyCharley:

bobo na 2ru joor make dem ban if dm like na.......Lalasticlala,,ishilove.....no vex abeg
Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by Haywhymido(m): 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
CharleyCharley:

after u av said it all. What more is there to say again?
Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by Dindondin(m): 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
CharleyCharley:

Hope you v not been banned?
Blame Suen & Lalasticlalast
Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by Frank3n2(m): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
CharleyCharley:

God bless you...amen
Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by ZiggyMr(m): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
nikkiking:
De guy read my mind grin.

Anyway na kwara state.....perfume is very rare over there undecided.
Na who tell u that 1? Come n see aboki perfume evrywhr u ll neva remain d same.
Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by jurjur: 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
Emmafrancis:
You must be spiritual to understand. Its not for carnal minded people

Hmm hmmm hmmmm! Hehehehehehehe! CHAII!! Na waooo! Meenn I'm soooo sorry 4u ooo! Ur parent been tink say u go don get sense not knowing say una senseless pastor still dey crack jokes with ur unreasonable life. Now I tell you mr man "receive sense"
Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by megley(f): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
siraj1402:
Yes now he is right,so many useless prayer points now a days.Wa pariwo ISO gigbona a jade ni idi e,so fun oluwa pe ipa wo lo gbe apoti konsonati at faweli le E lori,? grin

What's consonant and vowel doing in this prayer point?

Could you interprete please?
Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by frankblinkz(m): 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
All dis new generation churches ehh....i no want talk,abeg change ur smell how, if i may ask,if d person in ur church smells fine will he/she pray dat same prayer...to change to bad abi?
Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by Bishops10(m): 5:58am On Jan 24, 2016
CharleyCharley:

You deh fear ban ni?.....mtcheww
Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by GatJokez(f): 5:08am On Jan 25, 2016
CharleyCharley:

Ssshhhh.... I heard nothing, saw nothing grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell by CharleyCharley: 8:09am On Jan 26, 2016
Dindondin:
Hope you v not been banned? Blame Suen & Lalasticlalast
I was actually banned.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efolk: / I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua / Is It Normal To See The Spirit Of A Dead Relative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.