Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua (26995 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by Achutebe(f): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PANAMA PAPERS – TB JOSHUA
This is an official statement from Prophet T.B. Joshua:

“I was shocked to find a report written in Premium Times (http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/201600-panamapapers-reveal-t-b-joshuas-shell-company-in-offshore-tax-haven.html) claiming that the Panama Papers revealed a shell company called Chillon Consultancy Limited in the British Virgin Islands, allegedly owned by me. Whoever is involved in this malicious write-up and propaganda with an obvious intent to defame my person and the ministry, remember what the Bible says in Luke 2:34 – “This child is destined to cause the falling and rising of many… and to be a sign that will be spoken against.”

“I am not a businessman and have no business whatsoever. What God has given me is more than enough. I have nothing to do with the Panama Papers. As for me and my family, we shall remain in the vineyard of God.

“Premium Times – do not allow your company to be used. Do not allow your company to stand against God. This is a lie! Take note – this news was written by the same journalist who alleged that I bribed him during the building incident and went to different channels – both local and international – to propagate these fabrications. Since the building incident, there have been a series of threats towards the ministry and my person by this same journalist, Nicholas Ibekwe, who represents a gang of people.

“After everything that has been done in an attempt to destroy this ministry, this is what he has resorted to. Even the picture used in the write-up is taken from the Mexico Crusade I recently held. It was a crusade I went for, nothing more.

“Do not use the Panama Papers to attack those you have been looking for an opportunity to victimise. This is to show that not everybody alleged in the media to be involved in the Panama Papers is truly involved. My own case is a good example.

“Beware of those using the Panama Papers for fraudulent purposes! This is a very big mistake the fraudsters have made. Those who read this report – take time to do your findings. It is malicious.”

"Note – people are misusing the data in the Panama Papers for fraud to attack innocent people."

SOURCE: TB Joshua Ministries on Facebook -
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1101083066679135&id=103470916440360&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1101083066679135%3Atl_objid.1101083066679135%3Athid.103470916440360%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1462085999%3A7947214537792224320&__tn__=C

See the accusation thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3043042/panama-papers-tb-joshuas-shell

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by ebamma(m): 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
Oga Pastor, you for just shut up, make the matter die natural death,
We know even if dem catch you as you dey thief tithe money from tithe box, your gullible followers will still remain loyal to the ministry.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by eazysally: 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
We know how some people have been linked to that panama papers, some are denying and some can't. TB Joshua has come out with fact to deny having any business apart his church ministry which to me is the best thing to do. I believe the company have address, CEO or board of trustees and there are not hidden it's left for the media, interested individual or group to embark on a fact finding mission to britain to ascertain the authenticity of the ownership, but my take is on that journalist that young man seems to be stalking joshua after the building incidence and his allegations of bribe whom he personally took the campaign both to local and international media but was not given much attention as he expected, deemed it feet to send a childish email to the church requesting to know if joshua have any other business besides the alleged one which means Nicholas Ibekwe have already concluded Joshua own that offshore company in britain, you can imaging his own kind of investigative journalism. I won't be surprise if that young man comes out to deny sending that email bkos that is the order of things in Naija now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by jbbaba(m): 12:13am On Apr 12, 2016
ALL IS WELL.
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by BobNeli(m): 12:32am On Apr 12, 2016
He who has ear, ley him hear. But whomsoever the devil wants to destroy, he first makes deaf

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 12, 2016
A man of goat, lying through his teeth, just another day in 9ji-area.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by saintkel(m): 7:52am On Apr 12, 2016
God will judge us all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by OneNigeria1960(f): 7:52am On Apr 12, 2016
Who do we believe
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by Adelivinggreat(m): 7:53am On Apr 12, 2016
I believe u sir

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by justicejay(m): 7:53am On Apr 12, 2016
Some hungry journalist sha.
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by mytime24(f): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2016
Kk
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 12, 2016
This is not funny.

2 Likes

Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by fasho01(m): 7:55am On Apr 12, 2016
The allegation came with facts as to date of incorporation, registration number, office address and the names the company is registered with as owners.

Now all that can be false.. But it is not impossible.

So I expect more than just a press release refuting the claim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by aieromon(m): 7:56am On Apr 12, 2016
He should direct his response to the journalists who leaked the full activities of the secret companies and not PT.

1 Like

Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by Pavore9: 7:56am On Apr 12, 2016
God certainly knows who is telling the truth.

1 Like

Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 12, 2016
This is not funny. Tired of this Panama Papers news sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by Oche211(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2016
Hmmm
if premium times has d original document 4 d panama papers, they shld just publish d part where Tb Joshua's na appear nd then just bury d whole accusation nd denial saga.
BTW, seems like dis Nicholas Ibekwe dey eye one of this "my pastor says" babe 4 Tb Joshua church nd d babe no gree give him green light. Nt even yellow self bt always Red.

1 Like

Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by Ladyisi1(f): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2016
Passer by ooo bt remember leave judgment for d Lord
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by dejonathan(f): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2016
Sue panama papers and clear your name if dem born your papa well... LIAR

4 Likes

Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by nwachinemelu(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2016
Am loving this man seriously.... he came out to defend himself with facts. Thumbs up Man of God the Lord is ypur strength.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 12, 2016
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by engrjosefz(m): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2016
ok
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by chefremy(m): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2016
why u dey lie,...u too dey lie,....panama papers ko banana peppers ni.
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by Eleganza33(f): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2016
Nawa o, any way goodmorning my good people

1 Like

Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by merits(m): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2016
M
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by nofij(m): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2016
This man should just shut his mouth already...he is even more corrupt with his church dealings than he could be whether he owns that company or not.

His followers will readily swallow this denial like their life depends on it.

1 Like

Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 12, 2016
Hmmm

I warrant that the government needs to investigate.....and I believe that TB does have a shell company with M-F.(I may be wrong....especially as the journalist that broke the story does have a feud with TB....he is the same journo that broke the tale of TB's ''honorarium'' payments to some journos in the wake of the collapsed building fiasco...so bad blood)

But so long as the funds there were not

1.Put there to hide them from Mr taxman/FIRS

2.Put there as a means of laundering ill-gotten money from eg hard drug deals,smuggling, round tripping, etc...

3.Put there as a front for a looterocrat government official

4. Misappropriated church cash

then....we can safely say that TB is not guilty....yet.

Shell companies are not necessarily illegal. They are set up by investors sometimes to protect their investments....if they live in countries with uncertain tax laws/economic conditions. The problem is...most of them are usually used for illegal activities...but that does not mean it is wrong to set them up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by emmadaji: 7:59am On Apr 12, 2016
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm

4 Likes

Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by ikorodureporta: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2016
Observing...
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:00am On Apr 12, 2016
This Nicholas guy self. Seems he has something personal against TB.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2016
ebamma:
Oga Pastor, you for just shut up, make the matter die natural death,
We know even if dem catch you as you dey thief tithe money from tithe box, your gullible followers will still remain loyal to the ministry.
You jst showed the whole world hw abusive you are.

#Enemies of the church

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi / I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? / Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.