Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) (18732 Views)

KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria / How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins / Nigerian Breweries Ibadan And Lagos,pay Up Your Retrenched Staffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by TaymmyT: 11:19am On Jan 23, 2016
My fellow NLz.

I got the 2jobs here in Nairaland!

I got the 1st job in Jan with a gud company where my pay was 120k thereabout, after 5months in may precisely, they retrenched staffs claiming they were outsourcing some functions to an Outsourcing firm, so I ws part of the affected staffs then.

Fortunately for me, I secured anoda job in July and which I was relaxed dat atlast av gotten a reliable job, after which they just came up with a magt decision again dat dey av to retrench staffs to cut cost. Unfortunately, I was also part of the retrenched staffs.

My fellow NLs, what do u think can be the cause of this continous occurrence?

My own personal thought were;
1.May be itz a spiritual cause from some family pple or from all the ladies I have jilted while in school.
2. or rather Nigeria companies job insecurity issues.
3. To be honest throughout these my 2jobs I havn't been Paying Tithe to GOD, this I bliev can be a major reason why God decides to show me. Bcox my believ was removing a whole 12K evry month and give to one pastor as tithe is too much datz why av been refusing 2pay the tithe not knowing it's all for God, but Now I av make vow to God that I will never hesitate to pay my tithe again.

See, am just here @home lying down and thinking seriously I dnt even know what to do anymore with this nigerian companies employment of a tin.

Pls my fellow NL, advice me on what to do to secure a long lasting job, cox av been applying now and goin for various interviews since last week.

In Jesus Name I won't lose a secured job anymore in this 2016.
Pls advice me

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by belloabd1914(m): 11:29am On Jan 23, 2016
Sorry man, I can't advice u since I don't have a job myself, nonetheless ensure u pay ur tithe Wen u get ur next job.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 23, 2016
Don't give up! Its just a process toward attaining greatness.....

Read my recent testimony here.....www.nairaland.com/2883436/testimony

2 Likes

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by hok4u(f): 11:48am On Jan 23, 2016
Haa,that's so serious ooo,that's Nigeria private sector for you,they don't give job security,that's why working in a local government is much more better than working in Konga or Jovago.
God is with you bro,just put your mind at rest,its not spiritual kankan,its just the country that we find ourselves ni.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by odomat(f): 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2016

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by hok4u(f): 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
odomat:
Come to living faith church tmr @ canaanland ota with ur cv and other credentials. Its biz and career breakthrough service and u wl secure a permanent job. Its d blessing of the lord that maketh rich and addeth no sorrow with it. My honest advice

Can you please explain this better, I am interested.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by cbtayo(m): 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
It is not because you did not pay your tithe. Rather is the economic condition in the country. Though is good to pay tithe, because the benefit and blessing attached is enourmous. God is a merciful God and despite being a sinner. His grace and mercies endure forever. Be more prayerful and God will surely provide a good and secure better job for you. your time is about to come. Then pay your tithe because of your conscience.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
You are even a prolific guy and should be happy. You will soon land another job.

When i was working for people, i didnt like keeping one job for more than one or two years..

Just start saving money and stop complaining..
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by RichYoungNigger(m): 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
Number 1 : There is nothing like family curse, why are there no curse in C.Ronald, Messi, Dangote, Bill Gates family ??
This is just some dumb ass Nigerian mentality.

Number 2 : Who is God ??
When did God tell you he needs your money ?? Oh, you read it in the bible ??
Who wrote the bible ?? God ??
Have you seen C.Ronaldo, Messi,Obama pay any tithe ?? Yet these men are successful.
Do they go to church ??
Again this is also some dumb ass Nigerian mentality.

All i wanna tell you is everything happens for a reason, there may be a better job waiting for you.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by BarryX(m): 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
It should be a combination of the various factors you mentioned. But you really dwelt a lot on tithe? If you had that belief system as regards tithing why didn't you go ahead and do it to save you the guilt.

The whole reasons are self-indicting already ! Just jack yourself up and do the needful. All the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by matrix199(m): 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
That's God's way of telling you it's time you became your own boss!

Build your own boat and start fishing.

1 Like

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by looseweight: 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hmmm
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by 69MissedCalls(m): 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
Your calling may be different. No be everybody suppose wear suite and tie.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by bennyrazz: 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
when you get your next job @op, pay your first fruit offering and afterwards start paying tithes, paying offerings, sowing seeds etc. The Returns in paying all these is unlocking your financial prosperity and potentials. if you do all these, when others are complaining of lack, you would enjoy in surplus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by kachnov(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
You'll secure another and when you do try and pay tithe.

Visit my signature.

1 Like

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by OCTAVO: 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
Toh
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by Integrityfarms(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
God's plan for you might be that of entrepreneurship but you haven't sat down to discover it. Just have a reflection about your innate abilities and potentials. Was once a victim of such till I set up my farm and am now a labour employer.
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by ritababe(f): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
sory oh
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by mallamseifaldin(m): 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
It could be all those girls you promised to marry...

2 Likes

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by Cutehector(m): 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
U think God needs your money? Phew!

Please read the book of ecclesiastes.

You will find your answers there
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by 4dchairman(m): 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
You've stated the answers to your question.
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by Leeeekeeee: 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
For u to be free of the below guyz..
Just a 40dayz dry fasting nd on the last day climb a mountain so that devil will tempt u, once u win, u win for life..

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by mallamsk: 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
Follow us on Twitter @connection_link to get a partner. U can also send us the descriptions of who you want and your contacts to connectionlink19@yahoo.com. You can also tweet with hashtag @connection_link.

1 Like

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by VocalWalls: 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
You weren't indispensable

2 Likes

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by alphaconde(m): 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
Brother calm down

God is trying to position you somewhere. If you accept you are facing a spiritual problem, just know your trouble would escalate. Just have this trust in God. I assure you u would understand better when all these ends.

Thanks
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by eleko1: 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
Not witch/wizard.Go and sow a SEED.Give so dat ur life won't be TIGHT. U can't ROB GOD and PROSPER.Nothing work until U WORK IT OUT.
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by Kangol99(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
That's telling you that you need to be self employed[size=20pt]SELF EMPLOYMENT ROCKS[/size]

3 Likes

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by dammytosh: 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
You did not show your worth.

Be realistic and leave tithe out of this. If God want to punish for tithe, most companies will be empty by now.

The problem with most employee is redundancy. You do a routine everyday. Come to work write a paper or click several buttons and you are done for the day.

Have you asked yourself if you can pay yourself 120k for such service ?

You need to grow and be dynamic. Add value to the organization.

I have been part of several retrenchment processes and the major question is "What do we lose by asking this person to go home" and guess what the answer is for most of the people selected "NOTHING"

So if a company pays 120k for a service they can do without every month. It is called a waste.

When i was to start work, I made a decision that the day I can put a fresh graduate through what i do in less than a week in an organization, i will rather quit.

That has pushed me till i got to the top by the grace of God.

Have it at the back of your mind that as they are forcing people to go, they are begging some to stay when they resign and even match offers they get from another organization.

The difference between you and them is what your answer is.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by mccoy47(m): 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
odomat:
Come to living faith church tmr @ canaanland ota with ur cv and other credentials. Its biz and career breakthrough service and u wl secure a permanent job. Its d blessing of the lord that maketh rich and addeth no sorrow with it. My honest advice

So everybody in living Faith church has a job? angry

Mtchewww

4 Likes

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
Op u hv the Answer to your challenges.

Pay God his own money! Its non-negotiable! Its not your money. 10% is Almighty BABA JESUS own
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by raymond284(m): 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
Go beg your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by html14java(f): 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
TaymmyT:
My fellow NLz.

I got the 2jobs here in Nairaland!

I got the 1st job in Jan with a gud company where my pay was 120k thereabout, after 5months in may precisely, they retrenched staffs claiming that they were outsourcing some functions to an Outsourcing firm, so I ws part of the affected staffs then.

Fortunately for me, I secured anoda job in July and which I was relaxed dat atlast av gotten a reliable job, after which they just came up with a magt decision again dat dey av to retrench staffs to cut cost. Unfortunately, I was also part of the retrenched staffs.

My fellow NLs, what do u think can be the cause of this continous occurrence?

My own personal thought were;
1.May be itz a spiritual cause from some family pple or from all the ladies I have jilted while in school.----------
NO

2. or rather Nigeria companies job insecurity issues.------------
NO

3. To be honest throughout these my 2jobs I havn't been Paying Tithe to GOD, this I bliev can be a major reason why God decides to show me. Bcox my believ was removing a whole 12K evry month and give to one pastor as tithe is too much datz why av been refusing 2pay the tithe not knowing it's all for God, but Now I av make vow to God that I will never hesitate to pay my tithe again.------------
it may be true but many others don't pay too

See, am just here @home lying down and thinking seriously I dnt even know what to do anymore with this nigerian companies employment of a tin.

ah don even tire to kohrect you jare

Pls my fellow NL, advice me on what to do to secure a long lasting job, cox av been applying now and goin for various interviews since last week.

In Jesus Name I won't lose a secured job anymore in this 2016.
Pls advice me

Just Read your Post, read your English and feel how you use abbreviation and shortcuts.
Assuming you own a firm, will you recruit someone that brought in an application letter in shortcuts and abbreviations?

ok, see another.
who will you employ between he who writes legibly and he whose sentences is engulfed with abbreviations?

The way you write speaks volume of you. Take time to write complete sentences. You are not chatting.

With time, you'll be better that the best.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment / BIOCHEMISTS: Lets Meet Here Pls.. / GTBank Starting Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.