Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,640 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) (18742 Views)

KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria / How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins / Nigerian Breweries Ibadan And Lagos,pay Up Your Retrenched Staffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by MztrChukwu(m): 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
odomat:
Come to living faith church tmr @ canaanland ota with ur cv and other credentials. Its biz and career breakthrough service and u wl secure a permanent job. Its d blessing of the lord that maketh rich and addeth no sorrow with it. My honest advice

Can you guarantee real networking prospects that could possibly land one a good job?
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by judedwriter(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
Retrenched from 2 jobs in a year shocked my brother let no man decieve you-its not ordinary, you have spiritual battles to fight. Do 3 things to overcome this year:

1 give sacrificially to the church
2 increase your faith and speak positively into your life
3 seek anointed vessels for deliverance

On the other hand, you need to seek God's direction on whether He wants you self-employed.
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by MztrChukwu(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
lekonso:
RichYoungNigger:
Number 1 : There is nothing like family curse, why are there no curse in C.Ronald, Messi, Dangote, Bill Gates family ??
This is just some dumb ass Nigerian mentality.

Number 2 : Who is God ??
When did God tell you he needs your money ?? Oh, you read it in the bible ??
Who wrote the bible ?? God ??
Have you seen C.Ronaldo, Messi,Obama pay any tithe ?? Yet these men are successful.
Do they go to church ??
Again this is also some dumb ass Nigerian mentality.

All i wanna tell you is everything happens for a reason, there may be a better jo

You don't believe in your creator. You better repent and don't let God' wrath come upon you

I hope these names you mentioned have you in mind
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by ikukuhero: 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
odomat:
Come to living faith church tmr @ canaanland ota with ur cv and other credentials. Its biz and career breakthrough service and u wl secure a permanent job. Its d blessing of the lord that maketh rich and addeth no sorrow with it. My honest advice

Please, don't give people false hope. Coming to Living Faith Church will not give anyone a job automatically, but if he comes, and his faith is strengthened, it will help. God gives jobs and God is everywhere. Faith in God and patience are some keys needed. I am a worker at Living Faith Church, Ota, for your information.
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by elampiro(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Number 1 : There is nothing like family curse, why are there no curse in C.Ronald, Messi, Dangote, Bill Gates family ??

Have you seen C.Ronaldo, Messi,Obama pay any tithe ?? Yet these men are successful.
Do they go to church ??

All i wanna tell you is everything happens for a reason, there may be a better job waiting for you.

Messi, Ronaldo and Rooney are all Catholics. Publicly professed Catholics.

Ronaldo seemed to have backslide since joining Madrid but he still claims to be a very religious Catholic. Messi even go to pilgrimage to Catholic Marian sites in Europe. Rooney is a Catholic but he is said to hardly discuss religion in public as it's not fashionable for stars to be seen as very religious in UK.
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by blessedfavoured: 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
html14java:

Just Read your Post, read your English and feel how you use abbreviation and shortcuts.
Assuming you own a firm, will you recruit someone that brought in an application letter in shortcuts and abbreviations?

ok, see another.
who will you employ between he who writes legibly and he whose sentences is engulfed with abbreviations?

The way you write speaks volume of you. Take time to write complete sentences. You are not chatting.

With time, you'll be better that the best.

what's wrong with this one?
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by elampiro(m): 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
My believe is that jobs are available based on economic condition of a country, the qualification, effort and prayers of the person seeking a job. It's wrong for anyone individual or Church to limit job opportunities to affiliation to a particular 'Man of God'. Muslims and atheist also get jobs without going through any 'MOG'
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by snadguy007(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Do they go to church ??

All i wanna tell you is everything happens for a reason, there may be a better job waiting for you.
grin grin
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by skuribeebo: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
Godditex:
Don't give up! Its just a process toward attaining greatness.....

Read my recent testimony here.....www.nairaland.com/2883436/testimony
it is better to be a muslim to avoid tithe.
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by belloabd1914(m): 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
belloabd1914:
Sorry man, I can't advice u since I don't have a job myself, nonetheless ensure u pay ur tithe Wen u get ur next job.
wow, it's kind of exciting, I was the first to comment, according to NL tradition I guess dis means something. smiley
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by hyperflex(m): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
Well take succour in knowing ur not alone. I worked @ Dangote once in 2013 for 9 months. They did these low key layoffs n I was affected. Just got my confirmation letter that October 2013 only to be sacked in Happy New Year. Been trying to get back in since. Well I want u to search inwards and find God. Do the right things u wished u had done. Keep up ur search and think of what service u can give people to start ur own biz. There is a future coming. A very oppressing future that only those that invest in themselves now can enjoy then. Start work. Grind now shine later
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by ayolatun(m): 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
At least you understand his message... Leave grammar to classroom... angry

html14java:

Just Read your Post, read your English and feel how you use abbreviation and shortcuts.
Assuming you own a firm, will you recruit someone that brought in an application letter in shortcuts and abbreviations?

ok, see another.
who will you employ between he who writes legibly and he whose sentences is engulfed with abbreviations?

The way you write speaks volume of you. Take time to write complete sentences. You are not chatting.

With time, you'll be better that the best.
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by Originalsly: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
You need to first change your mindset. No job is guananteed...especially in the private sector. At any time for whatever reason....you can be terminated. That you have experienced....twice. While at home...have you ever thought of self employment?...or you decided your destiny is to be an employee?
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by adeememman(m): 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Do they go to church ??

I guess you are a free thinker. Accept Jesus now so you wont end up like Saul. I can see s
you will make a good preacher.
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by Nikkygold4life(f): 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
Join the winners family in the ongoing 21 day prayer and fasting and your destiny will take a new course as God will reveal his plan and purpose for your life, your life will no longer be trial and error. Come back and share your testimony. Peace
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by Imars(m): 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
Matthew 6 v 33 "But seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall added unto you". Churches are divided groups. A Christian is a person that is Christ like character, minded and led by the Holy Spirit. D Holy Spirit will lead true children of God to be truthful, polite, humble, meek, confirm true revelation and godly disposition. Evil spirit will always lead people 2 believe lies, be arrogant, abusive, intolerant and all the vices. Every church preaches Jesus and so its evil spirit that will lead people 2 decamp or breakout from one church to form another. If everyone is led by the Holy Spirit and become true Born Again Christian to know that we are only promised the Kingdom of God – (Matthew 6:9-10 -“After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven”), these rebels against God led by the evil spirit will not have opportunity to continue to corner tithe & offering into their pocket, by which they exist.
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by tomayira(f): 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
My brother it is well o, I was a victim in 2011, searched for jobs, wrote several test, passed with unfulfilled we'll get back to you promises. I later stumbled on helping hands through Lindaikeji's blog, call the numbers there (that was in October 2015), registered and now earning. This week alone, I've earned $200. I was sceptical and had my doubts cos of previous experience plus I have my integrity to protect but "what is life without risk" I thought, so I got in touch and registered. My passion is that I'm helping someone with my donation and I also earn as a partner. My humble advice is for you to get in touch with me and thank me soonest. Check my Signature
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by God2man(m): 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
This problem is kinda two sided. Your attitude to money has to be finetuned.

What you give out, be it tithe or to the needy doesn't leave your life, it stays with you. So you are the one stealing from yourself by keeping back what you are suppose to give out.

The other side is the spiritual implication, you need to dig deep into your life and ask why you can't keep a job. Check your character. Reinvent into your life, sit down, fast and pray enquiry prayer.

Ask why? Then seek spiritual counseling.

It shall be well in Jesus Name.
God2man
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by Psalmwhyte(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Do they go to church ??

...'A fool says in his heart that there is no God'...
Sorry 2 call u a 'fool' cox a glance at ur comment on dis platform makes me believe u are one of such fools.
#athiest#
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by Redfruit(m): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Do they go to church ??

What reason?
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by silibaba: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
odomat:
that useless church that recite .......i believe in oyedepo the father almighty...........
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by silibaba: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
odomat:
that useless church that recite .......i believe in oyedepo the father almighty...........

i will step leg in that church anymore.
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by CallMeOO7(m): 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
In as much as I wouldn't want to believe that there is any spiritual definition to your issue, I will want to advice you not to joke with the tithes. For me, I believe it is not a must you pay your tithe in church if you're so concerned about how its been spent. You can take your tithe to the orphanage home, IDP camps, the aged, vulnorables etc and your blessing may even come in triplets. I hope you get a job soon, once you do, save some money and start a business. Peace
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
My people perish because they lack wisdom...... And only a fool will say there's no GOD.....
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by izutex007(m): 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
cbtayo:
It is not because you did not pay your tithe. Rather is the economic condition in the country. Though is good to pay tithe, because the benefit and blessing attached is enourmous. God is a merciful God and despite being a sinner. His grace and mercies endure forever. Be more prayerful and God will surely provide a good and secure better job for you. your time is about to come. Then pay your tithe because of your conscience.

pay ur tithe because of ur conscience? Can u please expalain?
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by TaiKuun(m): 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
imagine! tithe Some people and their brainwashed skull sha. In my opinion, you can recieve more of God's blessing if you share the money among the street beggars.

But the problem is due to the successful brainwashing process, you will still argue when they try to convince you.
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by xp17(m): 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
TaymmyT:
My fellow NLz.

I got the 2jobs here in Nairaland!

I got the 1st job in Jan with a gud company where my pay was 120k thereabout, after 5months in may precisely, they retrenched staffs claiming they were outsourcing some functions to an Outsourcing firm, so I ws part of the affected staffs then.

Fortunately for me, I secured anoda job in July and which I was relaxed dat atlast av gotten a reliable job, after which they just came up with a magt decision again dat dey av to retrench staffs to cut cost. Unfortunately, I was also part of the retrenched staffs.

My fellow NLs, what do u think can be the cause of this continous occurrence?

My own personal thought were;
1.May be itz a spiritual cause from some family pple or from all the ladies I have jilted while in school.
2. or rather Nigeria companies job insecurity issues.
3. To be honest throughout these my 2jobs I havn't been Paying Tithe to GOD, this I bliev can be a major reason why God decides to show me. Bcox my believ was removing a whole 12K evry month and give to one pastor as tithe is too much datz why av been refusing 2pay the tithe not knowing it's all for God, but Now I av make vow to God that I will never hesitate to pay my tithe again.

See, am just here @home lying down and thinking seriously I dnt even know what to do anymore with this nigerian companies employment of a tin.

Pls my fellow NL, advice me on what to do to secure a long lasting job, cox av been applying now and goin for various interviews since last week.

In Jesus Name I won't lose a secured job anymore in this 2016.
Pls advice me
Bro, stop thinking traps and hunt the good stuffs. This has nothing to do with your tithe or spirituality, it's just the economical status quo of Nigeria . Many Americans lost their homes and jobs also during the 2008 economy meltdown. Could that also be spiritual?

Am not saying you shouldn't pay your tithe though.
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by TaymmyT: 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hmmmmmmnn.....

Thankz to everybody, you pple are indeed a true members in need. All the advises hav gotten cool me down.

But some things are getting me confuse here..
1.Some advice me to share the money dat I was suppose 2pay as tithe to the needy as God recognizes dis the most.
2.Some even said Tithe has nothing to do with one's job life
3.And some advice me to go into business and of which business is not what you can just conclude in your mind just lyk dat without enough capital, except you advice me 2set up a provision or yam seller business.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctor Doctor Narrates Trouble They Face To Get Their N40K Salary / GTBank Starting Salary? / An Office Job Of 70K Or Home Lecture Between 90- 110k. Which Will You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.