Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,142 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) (18740 Views)

KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria / How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins / Nigerian Breweries Ibadan And Lagos,pay Up Your Retrenched Staffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by olafum1(m): 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by czaratwork: 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
Please quickly go for deliverance .
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by kfrosh: 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
Sorry bro; you are just been superstitious. All you listed above has nothing to do with you been victimised. Just continue to be hopeful, work harder, get closer to God and pray to be favoured in any place you find yourself. It is well with you.
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by danduchi(m): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
Same thing I think is happening to me. During NYSC I make an average 50k monthly but never pay tithe... Am without job since 2015 july... But I have learnt my lessons and I am certain a great job awaits me
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by Oleku93(m): 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ur numba 1 thought is ur prblm.
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by maestroz: 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
when common sense becomes odd...

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by Oleku93(m): 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
U sef try dy pay ur tithe ooo....evn though e no reach d 12k, u wud av paid....I pray God bless u wit a long lasting job
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by lekonso: 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
You already mentioned one of the problems by eating your tithe. Pls as from now never in your life eat your tithe again. Second accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour if you have not done that. Thirdly join a service unit in your church quickly if you have not done that. It is well with you.
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by Segadem(m): 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Number 1 : There is nothing like family curse, why are there no curse in C.Ronald, Messi, Dangote, Bill Gates family ??
This is just some dumb ass Nigerian mentality.

Number 2 : Who is God ??
When did God tell you he needs your money ?? Oh, you read it in the bible ??
Who wrote the bible ?? God ??
Have you seen C.Ronaldo, Messi,Obama pay any tithe ?? Yet these men are successful.
Do they go to church ??
Again this is also some dumb ass Nigerian mentality.

All i wanna tell you is everything happens for a reason, there may be a better job waiting for you.
PSALM 14 vs 1a

1 Like

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by delzbaba(m): 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
Register your company with ease direct from Abuja-08137127241
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by lekonso: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Number 1 : There is nothing like family curse, why are there no curse in C.Ronald, Messi, Dangote, Bill Gates family ??

Have you seen C.Ronaldo, Messi,Obama pay any tithe ?? Yet these men are successful.
Do they go to church ??

All i wanna tell you is everything happens for a reason, there may be a better jo

You don't believe in your creator. You better repent and don't let God' wrath come upon you
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by fatheritunu: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
odomat:
Come to living faith church tmr @ canaanland ota with ur cv and other credentials. Its biz and career breakthrough service and u wl secure a permanent job. Its d blessing of the lord that maketh rich and addeth no sorrow with it. My honest advice
I am also intrested bro, when is d programme? Wat time is d programme?
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by Gerrard59(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
It's simply the economy. Absolutely nothing like generational curse. Few days ago Barclays bank retrenched its employees, over a thousand. Are we to say over 1000 persons have generational curses following them shocked? Shell, ExxonMobil, Halliburton, Total etc sacked employees, are they too under generational curses? The economy is bad generally; from the UK to Singapore to the US to China to Brazil to Russia and a host of many countries where people have been sacked, are they too under generational curses? http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/01/21/world/americas/ap-lt-brazil-employment.html?_r=0
Are they under generational curses? Do they even know the meaning of tithes?

Nigerians should stop being unnecessarily religious and irrational; God didn't tell your employers to sack you because you ''owed'' him, wetin God dey sell? Stop enriching pastors who then go ahead to buy private jets with your money and leave to "camel-ling" activities. Increase your KPI, be diligent and hardworking. Develop new skills; ethical hacking, new language, programming. If you have the entrepreneurial knowledge, start your firm and provide excellent services and products that customers will appreciate. Nigeria has over 180 million people, imagine serving only 1% of this figure?

In conclusion, develop yourself and not a pastor.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
Friend, in all honesty all the things you have said cud well be the reasons for your predicament but one. God does not show people, He is not a wicked God. True not paying your tithe might have invited the devil into your finances and handiwork. This is not God's work. I want you to remember He gave u that job in the first place and when you lost it He gave another one. So what happened is that since you didn't commit ur finances and Handiwork to him by paying your tithe He decided to fold His arms which is already bad enough. When God decides to hands off our lives it is terrible.

However if you won't mind I wud like to say that you should come close to God and see if He won't change things for you. The fact that you were worried about you not paying tithes means that there is one part of u that fears God. Go back to God my friend and make things right with Him and He would change ur story. The truth is we cannot do anything without God He said He is the Vine and we are the Branches and without Him we can do nothing. so acknowledge God Honour him with everything you have and see if He won't change your story. Don't worry about who and how they will spend the tithe just give it. Pple might call u stupid don't worry just give it. Pray for a change of story and believe God will give u a better Job because Nothing shall be impossible to him that believeth. Cheers to your New and better Job. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by dazzlingd(m): 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
TaymmyT:
My fellow NLz.

I got the 2jobs here in Nairaland!

I got the 1st job in Jan with a gud company where my pay was 120k thereabout, after 5months in may precisely, they retrenched staffs claiming they were outsourcing some functions to an Outsourcing firm, so I ws part of the affected staffs then.

Fortunately for me, I secured anoda job in July and which I was relaxed dat atlast av gotten a reliable job, after which they just came up with a magt decision again dat dey av to retrench staffs to cut cost. Unfortunately, I was also part of the retrenched staffs.

My fellow NLs, what do u think can be the cause of this continous occurrence?

My own personal thought were;
1.May be itz a spiritual cause from some family pple or from all the ladies I have jilted while in school.
2. or rather Nigeria companies job insecurity issues.
3. To be honest throughout these my 2jobs I havn't been Paying Tithe to GOD, this I bliev can be a major reason why God decides to show me. Bcox my believ was removing a whole 12K evry month and give to one pastor as tithe is too much datz why av been refusing 2pay the tithe not knowing it's all for God, but Now I av make vow to God that I will never hesitate to pay my tithe again.

See, am just here @home lying down and thinking seriously I dnt even know what to do anymore with this nigerian companies employment of a tin.

Pls my fellow NL, advice me on what to do to secure a long lasting job, cox av been applying now and goin for various interviews since last week.

In Jesus Name I won't lose a secured job anymore in this 2016.
Pls advice me

with your analysis, I think u are technically unsound to be employed.

go rethink ursef and improve...perhaps u will become ur own boss and be successful like men of bill gates, Dangote calibre who don't believe in any of these ur analyses

1 Like

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by RichYoungNigger(m): 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
Segadem:
PSALM 14 vs 1a

Fool
2 chronicle 13:15-18
Exodus 12 : 29
2 kings 2: 22-23
Judges 14:11-19

Please, i will like to know what were written in those bible verses

1 Like

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by RichYoungNigger(m): 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
lekonso:
RichYoungNigger:

Do they go to church ??

All i wanna tell you is everything happens for a reason, there may be a better jo

You don't believe in your creator. You better repent and don't let God' wrath come upon you

I don't know who you just called.
You can suck his dick
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by joyandfaith: 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
TaymmyT:
My fellow NLz.

I got the 1st job in Jan with a gud company where my pay was 120k thereabout, after 5months in may precisely, they retrenched staffs claiming they were outsourcing some functions to an Outsourcing firm, so I ws part of the affected staffs then.

Fortunately for me, I secured anoda job in July and which I was relaxed dat atlast av gotten a reliable job, after which they just came up with a magt decision again dat dey av to retrench staffs to cut cost. Unfortunately, I was also part of the retrenched staffs.

1.May be itz a spiritual cause from some family pple or from all the ladies I have jilted while in school.
3. To be honest throughout these my 2jobs I havn't been Paying Tithe to GOD, this I bliev can be a major reason why God decides to show me. Bcox my believ was removing a whole 12K evry month and give to one pastor as tithe is too much datz why av been refusing 2pay the tithe not knowing it's all for God, but Now I av make vow to God that I will never hesitate to pay my tithe again.

See, am just here @home lying down and thinking seriously I dnt even know what to do anymore with this nigerian companies employment of a tin.

Pls my fellow NL, advice me on what to do to secure a long lasting job, cox av been applying now and goin for various interviews since last week.

Pls advice me

you have not been helping the poor
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by ajeleseujn(m): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
TaymmyT:
My fellow NLz.

Pls advice me

Hello Sir, I am sorry about all that but I must say you still have the correction at hand. My advice is that you go on your knees to seek your creator's favour and forgiveness, and I am sure he will bless you with a good job filled with rest of mind. And when He does, my brother remember him, be faithful to him and try your best to lay your hands on a sustainable business/service.
God bless you.
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
@OP

The causes of your problems are as follows:

- The national economy is bad, thus most companies are not meeting up with their set targets- so retrenchment in this regard is understandable.

- In the two companies you were lucky to secure employment, you failed to turn yourself into an assets for the companies. One strange thing I've observed about majority of my compatriots in the employee category is that they always find it difficulty to give equal and proportional service to the salary the earns. Usually, there's no serious and determined business organization that will be happy to lose their productive staff, even in the case of redundancy they always find a means to redeploy known productive staff to other departments so long as they are not folding business entirely.

The way out, whenever and wherever you gain employment again, try to assume yourself an "equity holder" of the company and put in maximum efforts to see to the growth of the company.

1 Like

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ur village people don finally browse ur CV comot
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by medexico(m): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
matrix199:
That's God's way of telling you it's time you became your own boss!

Build your own boat and start fishing.

is it that easy to build a boat talkless of fishing
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by I888(m): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
odomat:
Come to living faith church tmr @ canaanland ota with ur cv and other credentials. Its biz and career breakthrough service and u wl secure a permanent job. Its d blessing of the lord that maketh rich and addeth no sorrow with it. My honest advice
are you coming tomorrow? Nice. I stay just stone throw.

But on a more serious not to the OP, the country's economy is the cause and not spiritual ish. Many people have been losing their jobs in MILLIONS
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by matrix199(m): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
medexico:

is it that easy to build a boat talkless of fishing
Very easy for those who are enterprising.
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by goshen26: 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
TaymmyT:
My fellow NLz.

Pls advice me
its an indication that
you will be a boss soon, gather some money, think if little business u can start
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by reeslant: 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
please this misfortunes that befell you is neither from you nor from your failure to pay your tihe. it was already destined to you. have faith in God. it is meant to test your patient and dependent on God. I dnt advised to seek any spritual help cox you are the best that know yourself and if you knw, you are commitng any wrong doing please repent yourself. you dnt need anybody to connect with your creator.

Take care bro.
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by Goldencollins: 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
TaymmyT:
My fellow NLz.

Pls advice me
Bro I suggest u start buying gifts for the needy especially children in orphanage home,the prayers of those orphaned children on ur behalf will surely reach God,I don't think giving money to a Man in d name of Pastor is necessary knowing fully well that church is now a business.
God will help u out of this situation.

1 Like

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by confistified(m): 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Do they go to church ??

All i wanna tell you is everything happens for a reason, there may be a better job waiting for you.
complete bullshit John D Rockafella who was worth $324billion always paid his tithe
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by Welcomme: 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
...By the special grace of God u will surely secure a long and befitting lasting job this year. My advice is this, wen u get another job, try as much as possible to remove ur 1/ 10 and everymonth and give to the needy, cuz that is the best way of paying tithe in Nigeria cuz of all these fraudulent pastors.

1 Like

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
TaymmyT:
My fellow NLz.

Pls advice me
take ten percent of your money and change a life every month.
Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by WebSurfer(m): 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
TaymmyT:
My fellow NLz.

Pls advice me
trust me on this, its not really about the tithe, you can pay that by helping people in your family or friends or those who really need it, unless you have a trusted pastor who uses it for God's use and not personal gains, i have been working for more than 3 years with an average salary of around 800k-1Mevery month depending on the economy and i never pay any tithe to any pastor since i was born, rather i give them to those around me who need it more, dont worry about the jobs trouble, God might actually have a better one coming your way that you are not aware of. far better than the previous, trust me because i had experience similar or worse in the past years of working effortlessly with no pay.. just get closer to God and he will guide you through, lastly, make sure you spend your earnings wisely and not on women or the material things of the world.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) by Skipfr(m): 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Do they go to church ??

Stupid talk. Y are u not up to Ronaldo, Messi or Obama's level? Do you have the same background with them? Do you know the sacrifices their parents paid for them to be up there today? Do you know the sacrifices they are paying today to remain on top as at today? Sticks to what works for u and don't compare with others

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctor Doctor Narrates Trouble They Face To Get Their N40K Salary / What Oil Companies Pay Their Workers In Port Hacourt / GTBank Starting Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.