Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) (6895 Views)

She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church / Man Proposes 2 His Girlfriend At The Very Spot He Met Her In Osun 11yrs Ago(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) by falconey(m): 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^looookat this unemploy homebase loookin nigeria mechanic talk in to me....am I on your level?...edddddiot not! undecided

Ok alayebaje you are right.
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) by chidooh1: 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
That's hw dumb some girls could be, my ex started the same rubbish during December period to the extent that she was cursing her husband asking me to remember those sweet days we were together. Morality means nothing to most people nowadays.
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) by cr7lomo: 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
Women, d most selfish wicked creatures on earth.... Giv ur heart to a woman and remain a lost soul... Especially girls of these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) by Atom57(m): 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
It is real... and even similar thing is happening to me.. Although she is not married but she gat a new bf and their love is strong... Upon all she keeps telling me she loves me and ask funny questions like 'Can we still date', 'Can u marry me'. I just have to ignore those questions... I don't know y ladies behave weird like that...
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) by Dmcool(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
chidooh1:
That's hw dumb some girls could be, my ex started the same rubbish during December period to the extent that she was cursing her husband asking me to remember those sweet days we were together. Morality means nothing to most people nowadays.

Bro. I couldn't believe my eyes when she was saying these. I once said in the chat that "its like I'm dreaming"... I wonder that else they want.
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) by odutolasodiq(m): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
girls and infidelity, nah like corper and allawee! may God save us from modern LovePeddler turned wife!

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
OP is texting himself
Everybody took the bait as usual
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) by rogen(m): 9:06am On Jan 24, 2016
I believe this story

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) by Dmcool(m): 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
rogen:
I believe this story hook,line and sinker.I have the same experience. I've been married for 9 years now,a number of girls(now married) I asked out that rejected my offer when I was single and some exes that dumped me for working class guys,because I was school then, have been sending proposals to me on facebook and whatsapp for a secret re-union. A particular one even told me she loves me more than the guy he married,and will love me for life, see madness! I had to deactivate my facebook account based on this and on whatsapp,I changed the number. Useless ladies,most of them think only of the present and not perturbed about the future.

Bro u are on point.. I wonder what has come over our ladies these days... many of them don't even see this shameful act as big deal anymore
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) by lxyrul: 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
Bro dammy, don't let these guys mislead you. She's married, but enjoy the ride. #Lobatan
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) by lxyrul: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
My own experience was diff. A girl I used to bleep in ibadan before she married eventually called me last January saying her husband is hardly around and isn't good at fvcking.

The husband I know is a traveller, but she was down to earth, she claimed she doesn't wanna fvck around so she'll prefer I come bleep her at interval.

Well, the husband is rich, she gets money from him and I played the game and enjoyed the ride then before we eventually stopped and she stepped up the game with another.

It was crazy but fun. I still bleeped her last December.
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) by Dmcool(m): 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
lxyrul:
My own experience was diff. A girl I used to bleep in ibadan before she married eventually called me last January saying her husband is hardly around and isn't good at fvcking.

The husband I know is a traveller, but she was down to earth, she claimed she doesn't wanna fvck around so she'll prefer I come bleep her at interval.

Well, the husband is rich, she gets money from him and I played the game and enjoyed the ride then before we eventually stopped and she stepped up the game with another.

Bro u be badoo oooo.
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) by lxyrul: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dmcool:

Bro u be badoo oooo.

Time No dey na
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) by Dmcool(m): 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
lxyrul:

Time No dey na

Hmmm. bad sharp guy
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) by gykes(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
lxyrul:

Dmcool:

Bro u be badoo oooo.

lxyrul:

Time No dey na

Dmcool:

Hmmm. bad sharp guy

SOCIETAL DECADENCE: when you cheer and sing praises to a despicable act! when abnormality and abomination becomes the new normal....smh

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) by lxyrul: 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
gykes:

I won't give you a hard reply. When you grow a lil but maybe you'll understand.

Life fvcks us all, it's just a circle. Norms or not, I live my life and I enjoy it to the fullest. Time no dey to check time

Grow up

SOCIETAL DECADENCE: when you cheer and sing praises to a despicable act! when abnormality and abomination becomes the new normal....smh
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) by NemzySeries(m): 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
I'm not a saint but av it in mind dat u'll bkom a cursed man d day u stick dat ur sambo Dasuki pr!ck into any married woman.......dat t is so morally wrong
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) by gykes(m): 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
[quote author= lxyrul post=42319003][/quote]

a grown azzzz man should be looking to get married, not trying to get in between the thighs of another man's wife. to make matters worse, you are getting all loud mouth about it....

grown-baby
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) by fiziebaibie(f): 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
She want u to start frm where u stoped ni nw...actor no dey die for film
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) by Pennah(m): 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin
Looks so much like A Nollywood movie...

nyhooo...she's simply deluded..Very stûpid!
Like people don't even think things through....What example is she Portraying to her Alleged Child?! Smh!

Anyways....Block her Ass! Block her! block! block! block!
You shouldn't even be Replying her atall....

. wink wink
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) by lxyrul: 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
gykes:

a grown azzzz man should be looking to get married, not trying to get in between the thighs of another man's wife. to make matters worse, you are getting all loud mouth about it....

grown-baby

Are you married? If yes I hope your wife is beautiful so can make friends with you. Mu-Mu
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences / Proud Of Your natural Beauty? Upload Your No Make Up Selfie / Post Ur Sunday Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.