Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? (26857 Views)

Omoni Oboli's Book "The Stars Are Ageless" Released On Her 40th Birthday / Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? / Singer Yemi Alade With Top Nigerian Stars ( Group Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? by CharlyNick: 10:54am On Jan 24, 2016
silverdam:
None of the above...

Davido is too childish and immature, partying with him will be like secondary school days devil's basket party.

Chidinma is just too reserved for me Abeg, she's a church girl. Her pastor will complain...

Don Jazzy has pride, i don't roll with people like that, i wouldn't want insult. He's full of himself jare...

Tekno is just out of it for me, i only know Tekno but i don't know his songs. I'm not a hypocrite so I'll rather not party with him. I don't famz... Tecno phones is even popular than him.

Don Jazzy does NOT pride himself like people think bro.

Even Timaya attested to this last week on an interview with Silverbirds TV.

Timaya said he hated don Jazzy because of all what he heard about him being too pompous. But when he did a track with Don Jazzy, he FELL IN LOVE WITH THE GUY IMMEDIATELY. TIMAYA SAID ALL HIS PERCEPTION ABOUT DON JAZZY CHANGED.

Timaya SAID he sent the track to Don JAZZY by via email 1:30am, and by 4:30am, don JAZZY called while he was still sleepin that the song was ready.

He said don JAZZY was at the Venue where the Video was to be shot even before Timaya himself Arrived the Venue.

He also said he was scared as he thought Don JAZZY would give him tough time as other Stars do but was surprised as he didn't despise the traditional attire given to him. He said they should bring it and he would wear it like that.

Who apologized first when hee had beef with Olamide? I know u would say he was at fault of course but how many celebrities in his calibre would do such?

If this is what makes one pompous, then I think I love these attributes.

3 Likes

Re: These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? by STRBOY(m): 11:04am On Jan 24, 2016
cruzita:
me too I'm having a party how many of them will come ?

Yes O my sister... Make them sef come for Our own party...
Re: These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? by Naomite(f): 11:09am On Jan 24, 2016
Pascal181:
If Phyno or Flavour is not there then count me out.

IPOB spotted grin
Re: These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? by giftprominent(f): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2016
To copy this tune press one!
Re: These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? by Atlantian: 11:17am On Jan 24, 2016
Even Davido. Chidinma and Tekno will abandon their own parties and head to Don Jazzy's own.

1 Like

Re: These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? by Naturalle(f): 11:19am On Jan 24, 2016
That will be Don Jazzy for me. He will keep it cool and classy with the entertainment, people, drinks and chops... wink

1 Like

Re: These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? by KeleDon(m): 11:20am On Jan 24, 2016
Menh... Me go visit Don Baba own oh!
Re: These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? by monnietalk(m): 11:21am On Jan 24, 2016
Mehn na DON JAZZY Bash I go flex na.d big. Boyz bash. cool

1 Like

Re: These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? by kingDELE(m): 11:48am On Jan 24, 2016
CharlyNick:

Timaya said he hated don Jazzy because of all what he heard about him being too pompous. But when he did a track with Don Jazzy, he FELL IN LOVE WITH THE GUY IMMEDIATELY. TIMAYA SAID ALL HIS PERCEPTION ABOUT DON JAZZY CHANGED.

Timaya SAID he sent the track to Don JAZZY by via email 1:30am, and by 4:30am, don JAZZY called while he was still sleepin that the song was ready.

He said don JAZZY was at the Venue where the Video was to be shot even before Timaya himself Arrived the Venue.

He also said he was scared as he thought Don JAZZY would give him tough time as other Stars do but was surprised as he didn't despise the traditional attire given to him. He said they should bring it and he would wear it like that.

Who apologized first when hee had beef with Olamide? I know u would say he was at fault of course but how many celebrities in his calibre would do such?

leave trash for LAWMA.
timaya no go wan put himself for trouble nah
Re: These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? by onunwa21(m): 11:50am On Jan 24, 2016
I will attend Dasuki own pls
Re: These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? by kingDELE(m): 11:51am On Jan 24, 2016
CharlyNick:

leave trash for LAWMA. timaya no go wan start beef wit jazzy.
Re: These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 24, 2016
XandyE always sharing without no comment shocked undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 24, 2016
What's the celebration and who invited me undecided
Re: These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? by seangy4konji: 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
I will be at Teknos party...

wetin concern me concern don jazzy or davido...for chidinma,i wont go cos the girls with zero balance there will be looking for guys with oil blocks to use maima juju plus on and my bar never reach make dem no collect the little weh deh.
Re: These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? by sage2(m): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
I will simply follow the girls to Tekno's.
Re: These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? by lexzhy(m): 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
and who is your crush?
Re: These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? by westlius(m): 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
Vision2045:
NONE OF EM..... I PREFER A PARTY WITH DANGOTE INSTEAD, SO WE INVITE ALL OF EM TO COME PLAY.
4 ur dream my dear no wonder ur name na vison. Dream well
Re: These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? by IykeWest: 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
bennifield11:
80% of the nairaland girls'll show up for tekno and we them boys will go for chidinma's show while the real big boys will always go for davido and don jazzy's shows
On point! grin
Re: These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? by Giwayusuf17(m): 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
Alhaji Tekno
Re: These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? by oliviacute(f): 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
Alhaji tekno
Re: These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? by aweda141(m): 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
I only attend baba nla party(starboy)
Re: These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? by Euceey(m): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
Alhaji Teckno...I love dat dude
Re: These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? by Agu87(m): 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
silverdam:
None of the above...

Davido is too childish and immature, partying with him will be like secondary school days devil's basket party.

Chidinma is just too reserved for me Abeg, she's a church girl. Her pastor will complain...

Don Jazzy has pride, i don't roll with people like that, i wouldn't want insult. He's full of himself jare...

Tekno is just out of it for me, i only know Tekno but i don't know his songs. I'm not a hypocrite so I'll rather not party with him. I don't famz... Tecno phones is even popular than him.
Please receive sense

1 Like

Re: These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? by tulus(f): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
Don Baba
Re: These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? by dedil: 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
I will sit @ home n watch film
Re: These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? by JustOzito(f): 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
I'll I attend ONLY d one I am invited

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? by Rockstar20017(m): 1:27am On Jan 25, 2016
Alhaji teckno Oh na
Re: These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? by Clemzyberry(m): 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
sadOmo na D Don himself kiss
Re: These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? by ZipporahElla(f): 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
where's yemi alade? Will go for her's

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy / Tonto Dikeh Steps Out In Style To Her Son's Graduation Ceremony / Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.