Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) (30389 Views)

Sound Sultan And 2face Chill With Wizkid In The Studio / Chika Ike Donates Blood At A Health Center (Photos) / Photo: Throwback Memory Of Sound Sultan With Akon, American Rapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by Raydos: 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
I Know Dem Go Take Picture Together - All Those Celebrities Are Just Too Daft - #Kid-Brain
Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by brojoshua: 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
I very much believe that the problem with mtn registration or sim registration in Nigeria is that mtn has not been keeping the record of all the people who registered with it and so it keeps on telling people to come back again and again to register and reregister. These telephone companies have not been keeping the records or proper records of the people who registered with them and so they kept on troubling and telling people to go and register again and again. They do not keep proper records of the sim that are sold and registered for them by all these agents. government should do something about it and deliver people from their hands in which they are asking people to do multiple or unlimited registration of the same sim.
Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by sacredman: 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
[right][/right]
Onyejemechimere:
The Singer was spotted with 2015 Lagos state governorship candidate.
Who came to register his MTN sim.
Sound sultan who is an Mtn ambassador, alongside top celebrities like kcee, nkem owoh, Harry song etc have been helping MTn to register their subscribers ...
And Mr jimi seems to have his own registered just at the place where sound sultan was issued to stay.
.Very pretty

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA4ny4euCEM/
Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by sacredman: 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
Very pretty
Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
JK looks a lot unlike him with his feeding bottle and bib, strapped on to the back of his Pa BG!
Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by aleshmotors: 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
Oga ur own small my mtn sim card is 14 years old mtn is realy suck for 3 days now no network in ore
Aare2050:
my experience

sorry I have to put this here

I've been using my MTN sim card for about (6) six years now. it starts with 0703..........****, it has been great using the sim card.

I started using it even before I gained admission into high institution of learning. I have contacts and messages from long time on the sim, because its a 128kb sim. which you can not come by this days or hardly can u come across it this days.

just last year November I wanted to port to airtel because where I was posted for my NYSC only have airtel network, but I later change my mind by staying in a community that has MTN network.

fast forward to December. I start receiving text messages from MTN, pleading that I should go re-register, which I ignored. peoples line were blocked even those that re-register. so I just decide not to register.

January the same insane messages keep rolling in. until one day MTN sent a particular message saying I should go and re register that I will be compensated with #500, still I ignored the message.

so on 10th of this month again, they send another message with address where I can get the registration done, with a treat that I must do it before the end of the month to avoid been blocked or barred. see gobe o

on 15th this sane month, I received another message saying I've been compensated with #2,000. which will be giving to me after my registration. now I know MTN really mean business.

I ignored not because I don't need the 2k, but there is always crowed at the registration centre here. so I wait. after all its end if this month.

I woke up on 22nd of this month to read another message from MTN that's says. I should go and re register that I have been compensated with #5,000.

quickly I check my time, and it was 6:13am. I jump off my bed. bath and rush down to the registration centre, I got there around 7:15am, my number on queue was number 76. I wait till about 12:30pm before my number was finally called.

now I have 3 people ahead of me. suddenly a staff from inside tapped me on my shoulder and asked me why I have been standing on queue since morning g, while I could just walk in and get it done. I look at myself I couldn't understand what was going on, until he asked me again, are you not a corper? I said yes I'm. he asked the state I come from and I told him. he invited me in, I just shake my head. I followed him.

after about another hour. I got registered, and I receive a message from MTN. that I will receive NY bonus soon. to my surprise. instead of 5k, I saw 2k. and its to be used within 7 days.

morals of this long story I don't know. I just want you guys to know what I passed through because of the love I have for my sim card.

thanks for reading.
Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
Aare2050:
my experience

sorry I have to put this here

I've been using my MTN sim card for about (6) six years now. it starts with 0703..........****, it has been great using the sim card.

I started using it even before I gained admission into high institution of learning. I have contacts and messages from long time on the sim, because its a 128kb sim. which you can not come by this days or hardly can u come across it this days.

just last year November I wanted to port to airtel because where I was posted for my NYSC only have airtel network, but I later change my mind by staying in a community that has MTN network.

fast forward to December. I start receiving text messages from MTN, pleading that I should go re-register, which I ignored. peoples line were blocked even those that re-register. so I just decide not to register.

January the same insane messages keep rolling in. until one day MTN sent a particular message saying I should go and re register that I will be compensated with #500, still I ignored the message.

so on 10th of this month again, they send another message with address where I can get the registration done, with a treat that I must do it before the end of the month to avoid been blocked or barred. see gobe o

on 15th this sane month, I received another message saying I've been compensated with #2,000. which will be giving to me after my registration. now I know MTN really mean business.

I ignored not because I don't need the 2k, but there is always crowed at the registration centre here. so I wait. after all its end if this month.

I woke up on 22nd of this month to read another message from MTN that's says. I should go and re register that I have been compensated with #5,000.

quickly I check my time, and it was 6:13am. I jump off my bed. bath and rush down to the registration centre, I got there around 7:15am, my number on queue was number 76. I wait till about 12:30pm before my number was finally called.

now I have 3 people ahead of me. suddenly a staff from inside tapped me on my shoulder and asked me why I have been standing on queue since morning g, while I could just walk in and get it done. I look at myself I couldn't understand what was going on, until he asked me again, are you not a corper? I said yes I'm. he asked the state I come from and I told him. he invited me in, I just shake my head. I followed him.

after about another hour. I got registered, and I receive a message from MTN. that I will receive NY bonus soon. to my surprise. instead of 5k, I saw 2k. and its to be used within 7 days.

morals of this long story I don't know. I just want you guys to know what I passed through because of the love I have for my sim card.

thanks for reading.
lol i will kill you...i read everything man...just to come and see your ending....i laughed out loud

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) / P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son / Photos From Wizkid Performance At Portugal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.