Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster (22989 Views)

5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) / Economic Activities Return To Damboa,Borno After Years Of Boko Haram Terror(pics / My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by modath(f): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
What their Angelic Hero couldn't do in 5+yrs, imperfect Bubu did in 7months+

Watch the Wail-bot army come out of the crack in the wall to say their usual lubbish of someone being the sponsor!!

#votenotwasted #visibleresults #neveragain #naijaontop..

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by sunny2k: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
its official now. No thanks to Dasuki n his cronnies

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by wristbangle: 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
Good news cool
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by viktor01(m): 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ok. I love this news.. FG over to you now, do the needful to make their return worthwhile.

God be praised.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by perfectcato(m): 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nigeria will be great again! Sai baba! Enough kposa 4u..wailers oya o!

1 Like

Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by Endtimesmith(m): 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
They returned back looking fresh..No pain no gain.
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by dammytosh: 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
calcal:
FG not sincere in fighting BH, claimed over 20000 lives within this short period NO GOOD

You went there to count ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by kuuljay(m): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
Wailers faces be like

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by sonnie10: 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
Let reconstruction begin right away. People can't be let to live like this, imagine a life without any place to put your head in. As a matter of fact, Buhari should make it a matter of urgency, even if it means borrowing to see that these people are integrated and normal life is returned as soon as possible. We Nigerians are willing to make whatever sacrifice in terms of cuts in the allocations of other states, so that NE can catch with the rest of the country.

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
Fantastic news, the government still has a lot to do in bringing back the economy of the NE expecially agriculture
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by ipheoluwa22: 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obiagelli:
Fantastic news, the government still has a lot to do in bringing back the economy of the NE expecially agriculture
i strongly agree with you

1 Like

Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by yaki84: 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
HtwoOw:
I thought it was a media defeat according to wailers ??, So who da Bleep is Lying ?

I know... Olisa Metuah's parry grin grin grin

Sai Baba , Tuale

DabulliT , see fresh ponmo
i read somewhr were the report said the town was liberated in febuary 2015.
Learn to read bobo

1 Like

Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by papaskino(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
The same arms that was not procured under Jonathan is the same the military uses to fight Boko Haram huh? Think twice my dear!
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by omojeesu(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
I hope it is not too early!
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by M4gunners: 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
LRNZH:

My brother, the way Lai Mohammed was attacked when he stated that Boko Haram was defeated in December ehn, I even started believing the wailers.
Until Baba himself stated that Boko Haram had been technically defeated, I was still in doubt.

But with this news, there is no more ambiguity that Boko Haram will remain only in the annals of Nigeria's bitter past.

#NeverAgain #Sai Buhari #eDeyPainWailers
Please brother where are the Chibok girls? Until they are back, boko haram has not been defeated simple.
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by Ahmedhussain3463: 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
my best testimony of 2015 was dt jonathan lost his reelection bid|

1 Like

Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by prothelley(f): 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
Boko haram were defeated in that town by Chadian forces in February 2015.......and not February 2016. Guard your praises aright.....

1 Like

Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by onatisi(m): 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
Well done buhari
Thumbs up to our soldiers

The next thing now is to make sure boko haram does not have the capacity to threaten or attack these innocent people again

1 Like

Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by Feelingfree: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
olapluto:
This is an incredibly biased reporting by AFP. Gamboru liberated by Chadian soldiers, with return orchestrated by Camerounian soldiers??
How convenient to completely ignore the Nigerian army in the report of liberation? And Vanguard news was sheepish to report it as typed by some french loonie.
These French poppies must think Nigerians are unintelligent.
Give honor to whom it is due. Kudos to the gallant Nigerian armed forces.
Oga, Chadian soldiers liberated Gamboru now. You want AFP to lie? I remember they complained that the Nigerian soldiers werent available to take over then.
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by datribune: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
It will only get better under President Buhari. Boko haram's dream of a caliphate has evaporated. Nearly All territories lost under GEJ's watch to d boko boys hav been recaptured & d nigerian flag hoisted over them. Inhabitants of dis areas hav started returning.
Boko Haram will never occupy or govern any Local Government Area of Nigeria under this president. You can take that to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by forap(m): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
refiner:
y did dey come back?....has boko haram been defeated

Go to Borno and ask
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
HtwoOw:
I thought it was a media defeat according to wailers ??, So who da Bleep is Lying ?

I know... Olisa Metuah's parry grin grin grin

Sai Baba , Tuale

DabulliT , see fresh ponmo

But BH left the town 11 months ago...Are you sure you are not a sycophant?
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
Return at your own risk
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by prettyboi1(m): 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
olapluto:
This is an incredibly biased reporting by AFP. Gamboru liberated by Chadian soldiers, with return orchestrated by Camerounian soldiers??
How convenient to completely ignore the Nigerian army in the report of liberation? And Vanguard news was sheepish to report it as typed by some french loonie.
These French poppies must think Nigerians are unintelligent.
Give honor to whom it is due. Kudos to the gallant Nigerian armed forces.

Afp has always been one stvpid french media outlet that selfishly promotes French interests. Even when Jonathan was president, the way Afp always bastardized Nigeria was unimaginable. I've never taken Afp too seriously. Anyways, I blame our own people who juxt copy and swallow from them.

God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by refiner(f): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
forap:

Go to Borno and ask

lol......must I go dere before I receive d answer... I will marry u if u can go dere and ask on my behalfgrin
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by TippyTop(m): 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
Although Boko Haram were forced out of Gamboru 11 months ago, the refugees say there are only now beginning to feel confident enough to return because the Nigerian army has sent a large contingent to the town.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by TippyTop(m): 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
Boko Haram were forced out of Gamboru 11 months ago

So those praising Bubu didn't read the above or what?

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by olapluto(m): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
Feelingfree:

Oga, Chadian soldiers liberated Gamboru now. You want AFP to lie? I remember they complained that the Nigerian soldiers werent available to take over then.

AFP is not being truthful. Nigerian troops liberated Gamboru!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/army-recaptures-gamboru-ngala-from-insurgents-seek-brazils-assistance/
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by KELECHUKWU89: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
BOKOHARAM HAS DEFEATED BOKOHARAM
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by forap(m): 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
refiner:

lol......must I go dere before I receive d answer... I will marry u if u can go dere and ask on my behalfgrin

You seem to be a doubting Thomas who doesn't believe until she sees. If it's worth it, I won't hesitate to go there because of you, lol.
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by preetyb(f): 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
sonnie10:
Let reconstruction begin right away. People can't be let to live like this, imagine a life without any place to put your head in. As a matter of fact, Buhari should make it a matter of urgency, even if it means borrowing to see that these people are integrated and normal life is returned as soon as possible. We Nigerians are willing to make whatever sacrifice in terms of cuts in the allocations of other states, so that NE can catch with the rest of the country.

God bless Nigeria!
The “We” u mentioned does not exist. U would ve said a cut in ur salary in other to contribute to their well fare....bcus I don't think any of these greedy governors will agree to that....especially now that 18 thousand naira minimum wage is like a bone in their neck.
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by refiner(f): 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
forap:

You seem to be a doubting Thomas who doesn't believe until she sees. If it's worth it, I won't hesitate to go there because of you, lol.

am not Thomas joor...just wanna be sure......

oya go for me,den u name my prize....grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N3b Scam: Oyo-ita Weighs Options, Seeks Soft Landing / Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies / 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.