Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster (22990 Views)

5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) / Economic Activities Return To Damboa,Borno After Years Of Boko Haram Terror(pics / My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by forap(m): 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
refiner:

am not Thomas joor...just wanna be sure......

oya go for me,den u name my prize....grin

I see, you are not Thomas, but will see the proof first before you believe.

You meant I should name the price first, before I go. By the way, my demands are lofty
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by dahmie2013: 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
This calls 4 celebratn! Let's pop sumthing 2 dis!
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by kenyguy(m): 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
Finally we hear good news front the North

1 Like

Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by Jaydee009: 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
I don't know whether to feel pity and sympathy for these traumatised people.

All I can say is "this is what happens when a society allows an evil ideology like Boko Haram to grow and fester" all in the name of making an "infidel" GEJ look bad.

These people need to forge and foster a new ideology and narrative.

I say #NeverAgain

1 Like

Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by holaralph(m): 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
modath:

What their Angelic Hero couldn't do in 5+yrs, imperfect Bubu did in 7months+

Watch the Wail-bot army come out of the crack in the wall to say their usual lubbish of someone being the sponsor!!

#votenotwasted #visibleresults #neveragain #naijaontop..
. God Bless you jare. Did you know that up till now some wailer are still saying there is nothing like boko haram that its all lies. Some are still saying PMB use Boko Haram to scatter GEJ administration. This as been my response to them. I use to tell them that God will help their relatives to encounter BH then they will understand boko haram that doesn't send PMB. The day I heard somebody saying boko haram is a scam. The prayer I prayed for that person that day He will never forget till the day he will leave this world...........

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by banio: 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
Good news

1 Like

Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by enigma3000: 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
Na dis 20ppl be the thousands? Smh

1 Like

Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by Pamelayoung: 2:32am On Jan 24, 2016
Return to borno at your own detriment.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by alexlee50: 4:40am On Jan 24, 2016
Boko haram had one agenda, get power back to the north.since power is in the north, what is the need to fight? Those fighting now, are splinters of groups coopted into the fight but they did not understand the agenda.we thank God for peace anyway.however we pray for justice and equity in Nigeria
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by modath(f): 5:17am On Jan 24, 2016
holaralph:
. God Bless you jare. Did you know that up till now some wailer are still saying there is nothing like boko haram that its all lies. Some are still saying PMB use Boko Haram to scatter GEJ administration. This as been my response to them. I use to tell them that God will help their relatives to encounter BH then they will understand boko haram that doesn't send PMB. The day I heard somebody saying boko haram is a scam. The prayer I prayed for that person that day He will never forget till the day he will leave this world...........

See them. See them, see in quote!!

Imagine!!! See person ooo.... so the monumental failure & excuse of a president he was played no part in his failed re election bid?

God will dash some people sense one day, now is not the time, they are still wrapped up in post election pain & bile!

alexlee:
Boko haram had one agenda, get power back to the north.since power is in the north, what is the need to fight? Those fighting now, are splinters of groups coopted into the fight but they did not understand the agenda.we thank God for peace anyway.however we pray for justice and equity in Nigeria

So the north loved power so much they killed tens of thousands of the men, women & children to attain it Does your opinion even make sense to you?

Why are you people so irrational & have refused to understand hero was as useless as gutter water!! That he was the worst president ever!

Someone Olisa Metuh is claiming he did a job for but can not even say in public & paid him from blood money, when he is facing criminal prosecution, all of you will know how far!!

Please beg for your brains back from whomever exchanged it &return the cotton wool that is currently there!!... it is not an insult, just an advise.. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by tsdarkside(m): 5:47am On Jan 24, 2016
thank you,cameroon.....welcome back home....
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by Hafter1: 5:50am On Jan 24, 2016
You will never see that devilish being firefire on this kinda thread, I am sure he is busy praying for a fresh boko haram attack so he can insult the President. Shameless and unpatriotic people.
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by tsdarkside(m): 5:50am On Jan 24, 2016
HtwoOw:
I thought it was a media defeat according to wailers ??, So who da Bleep is Lying ?

I know... Olisa Metuah's parry grin grin grin

Sai Baba , Tuale

DabulliT , see fresh ponmo

grin grin grin grin
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by tsdarkside(m): 6:05am On Jan 24, 2016
chaii....how could this happen??...

we went to sleep,thats the only way someone like jonathan could ever be president of nigeria.....

jonathan corrupted every level of justice and moral....

and they are honoring him abroad??....

do you people now understand,that you have sinister enemies in the world??

i mean,how can a group sit toghether in a room in europe and decide how to colonize you??...

we have to be very careful,who leads us in the future.......if the person,is not black and think black,its better you deny am....
or else..disaster...
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by OneManLegion(m): 7:17am On Jan 24, 2016
Oildichotomy:

The Zombies will intentionally refuse to read this part,

They will channel their sycophantic keypads to praising Daura D.

"Emancipate yourselves from gullible mental slavery"
11 months ago, Jonathan was still in power, so what is your point, you dumb person.
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by Niceiroko: 7:21am On Jan 24, 2016
It was GEJ that won the war, hw many battle did u hear d soldiers fite in dis regime,
saasala:
Sai Baba. The best President ever

How many likes for Buhari
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by Niceiroko: 7:25am On Jan 24, 2016
U hv nt said anything bcux u just lied to ursef
tsdarkside:

chaii....how could this happen??...

we went to sleep,thats the only way someone like jonathan could ever be president of nigeria.....

jonathan corrupted every level of justice and moral....

and they are honoring him abroad??....

do you people now understand,that you have sinister enemies in the world??

i mean,how can a group sit toghether in a room in europe and decide how to colonize you??...

we have to be very careful,who leads us in the future.......if the person,is not black and think black,its better you deny am....
or else..disaster...

Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by zakimon: 7:32am On Jan 24, 2016
HtwoOw:
I thought it was a media defeat according to wailers ??, So who da Bleep is Lying ?

I know... Olisa Metuah's parry grin grin grin

Sai Baba , Tuale

DabulliT , see fresh ponmo
if u read the write up well, u will know that the town was liberated about a year ago. And this has nothing to do with whatever this administration claims to have done.
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by tsdarkside(m): 7:43am On Jan 24, 2016
Niceiroko:
U hv nt said anything bcux u just lied to ursef

what do you mean??...their is no such thing as lying to yourself...what you deceid in your brain,you shall do...

what i believe,i will do....i dont care about you... angry angry angry
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by Raydos: 7:58am On Jan 24, 2016
PDP Is Such A Jinx To Nigeria - Applaudise To APC That Has Helped Us In Defeating Boko-Are-Ram.
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by ritzybaby(f): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2016
sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by Firefire(m): 8:32am On Jan 24, 2016
Hafter1:
You will never see that devilish being firefire on this kinda thread, I am sure he is busy praying for a fresh boko haram attack so he can insult the President. Shameless and unpatriotic people.

undecided
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by Nwunuken(m): 8:36am On Jan 24, 2016
Waooo... That is goodnew I remember that hill at gwoza I use to climb to make called when there was not network them in Borneo.
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by YaksonFCA(m): 8:39am On Jan 24, 2016
Alhamdulilahi. Let there be PEACE in Nigeria.
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by PipSurgeon(m): 10:00am On Jan 24, 2016
i asked a friend that went for a week holiday in BIU LGA Borno and his response was "this is an increasing sense of security" i think now we are winning the war.. kudos to the NA.. God Bless Nigeria
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by banki(m): 11:22am On Jan 24, 2016
alexlee50:

Was yaradua not from the north did boko haram not start this nonsense under his watch?

What is wrong with you people?
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by saasala(m): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
Niceiroko:
It was GEJ that won the war, hw many battle did u hear d soldiers fite in dis regime,

Hahahahahhahhahahah

Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by HtwoOw: 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2016

Wailers incorporated, you didn't read the part where the write up said the people were confident to come back because a large number of soldiers were placed there?

Why didn't they return in February 2015 ?

Gunkies

Mtcheeww

zakimon:
if u read the write up well, u will know that the town was liberated about a year ago. And this has nothing to do with whatever this administration claims to have done.

Luciferlove:

But BH left the town 11 months ago...Are you sure you are not a sycophant?

yaki84:

i read somewhr were the report said the town was liberated in febuary 2015.
Learn to read bobo
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by alexlee50: 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
banki:

Was yaradua not from the north did boko haram not start this nonsense under his watch?

What is wrong with you people?
you are not reading the game plan well.the boko haram uprising was meant to take power to the north.now they have it, it is time to dismantle the structure
Re: Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster by Oildichotomy(m): 8:28am On Jan 25, 2016
OneManLegion:

11 months ago, Jonathan was still in power, so what is your point, you dumb person.
Zombie detected!! Carry on Olodo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack / I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) / Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.