Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? (8197 Views)

Only Slave Traders And Thieves Are Against Biafra Referendum- FFK / Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! / Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
imhotep:

If blueAgent hates Illogical Reasoning , then he should begin by returning to school so as learn how to reason properly grin grin grin grin
Lol. It's easy to call a reasoning illogical but showing how is very difficult.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
Reyginus:
But then Africans had a writing system?

I dont know about others, my own people had.
Take a look

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nsibidi

Also, we had invented gun by then.
All were washed down the drain as if we were not thinking.
My call is for us to rise and take back our destinies.

What we have as education today is a mockery.

Most of the things we were "taught" at Primary and Secondary were things we already knew.
The only difference was, we were learning them in English language.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
Reyginus:
Anything that does not support his racist BS is illogical grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
noblezone:

I dont know about others, my own people had.
Take a look

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nsibidi

Also, we had invented gun by then.
All were washed down the drain as if we were not thinking.
My call is for us to rise and take back our destinies.

What we have as education today is a mockery.

Most of the things we were "taught" at Primary and Secondary were things we already knew.
The only difference was, we were learning them in English language.

Exactly. There was the Nsibidi writing System in Eastern Nigeria, Edo and some other parts. The Geez in Ethiopia. Heirroglyphics in Egypt and many more. But that's not even my grouse here.

Our educational system forces Medical Students to swear a Hippocratic oath by the Greek Hippocrates when the real Father of Medicine is Imhotep. It's a shame. We need dismantle these structures.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
blueAgent:

You are dumb .

Each time i argue with blacks i see more reasons
that justify the notion that they have low IQ.if not
lower than i thought.
tell one school in Nigeria were our Youths are
told not to be patrotic or invent things build
roads school.hospitals.
last time i checked most schools in Nigeria are
owned by Nigerians,managed by Nigerians with
curriculum from Nigeria ministry of Education. i
have been watching CNN and BCC for years i have
never, i repeat never seen any thing or
programme that can influence African youths
from been self determined and reliant and turn
them to white dependents.
please justify your statement that whites
brainwashed us how?

Let me give you some basic facts.

When you tell the kids Mongo Park discovered the River Niger,instead of Eze Nri (our progenitor), you make Mongo Park a demi-god.
When all the histories we read were about America and UK, you destroy our sense of dignity and confidence.

When you insist any one who cannot speak English is a nonentity, you shut down the ingenuity in the children.

When you force the kids to copy notes, cram them and pour them in exam without any means to practice, you end up creating dummies who are programmed to fail.

Our children spend 20 years of their lives schooling, and when they come out, are nothing but dummies who cannot solve any problems. We were told to just pass, come out and get the plum job.

yet, the so called jobs are like fairly tales.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
Reyginus:
Exactly. There was the Nsibidi writing System in Eastern Nigeria, Edo and some other parts. The Geez in Ethiopia. Heirroglyphics in Egypt and many more. But that's not even my grouse here.

Our educational system forces Medical Students to swear a Hippocratic oath by the Greek Hippocrates when the real Father of Medicine is Imhotep. It's a shame. We need dismantle these structures.

You can say that again!
WE need to dismantle and define what we really want.

The education that cannot assist us in solving our problems should be questioned.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Amoto94(m): 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
Reyginus:
I don't also debate to win arguments but I don't stop debating or asking questions in an argument because a person thinks I'm not being sincere or wants to win an argument. So tell me what you think I expected only a Yes or No.
If you did study philosophy and logic, not all questions have direct answers to them.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 25, 2016
Amoto94:
If you did study philosophy and logic, not all questions have direct answers to them.
So where does this question fall?
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Amoto94(m): 9:34am On Jan 25, 2016
Reyginus:
So where does this question fall?
Your question falls under the type that requires explanation.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 25, 2016
Amoto94:
Your question falls under the type that requires explanation.
An the explanation will nlt ead to an answer?
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Amoto94(m): 9:37am On Jan 25, 2016
Reyginus:
An the explanation will nlt ead to an answer?
The explanation itself is the answer
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 25, 2016
Amoto94:
The explanation itself is the answer
Okay. But your quote and explanation wouldn't be enough to convince someone like me.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Amoto94(m): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2016
Reyginus:
Okay. But your quote and explanation wouldn't be enough to convince someone like me.
I'm not trying to convince you am only stating what's true. My own is to convey the message, I don't expect all persons to accept/reject the message. You might not find my argument convincing enough but others might.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 25, 2016
Amoto94:
I'm not trying to convince you am only stating what's true. My own is to convey the message, I don't expect all persons to accept/reject the message. You might not find my argument convincing enough but others might.
On a serious note, anyone who finds this argument you've presented as true is really gullible. I believe there's a better explanation I will need to be very dumb to agree this is it.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by orisa37: 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
Compare the responsibilities of the two bodies and their legacies for men, materials and educational development of the human race and we can start talking.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by blueAgent(m): 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
noblezone:

Let me give you some basic facts.

When you tell the kids Mongo Park discovered the River Niger,instead of Eze Nri (our progenitor), you make Mongo Park a demi-god.
When all the histories we read were about America and UK, you destroy our sense of dignity and confidence.

When you insist any one who cannot speak English is a nonentity, you shut down the ingenuity in the children.

When you force the kids to copy notes, cram them and pour them in exam without any means to practice, you end up creating dummies who are programmed to fail.

Our children spend 20 years of their lives schooling, and when they come out, are nothing but dummies who cannot solve any problems. We were told to just pass, come out and get the plum job.

yet, the so called jobs are like fairly tales.

You are pathetic. many Nigerians have schooled abroad their is no.much difference.Africans have low IQ .simple so you expect whites to come again and change your curriculum.who is responsible for choosing or coordinating our education polices.i have done courses online so stop telling me lies. i am praticing my field so i know what i am saying stop talking lies to suit your silly idea.
many of our lecturers school overseas most on scholarship so while can they change the curriculum. i shed tears your IQ is lower than i taught .are you not ashamed to say this. that a country of over 55yrs is still blaming colonial masters for their failure.gosh.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by blueAgent(m): 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
Reyginus:
that's stuff for high IQ people you argue with provable facts and logic. am waiting.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
blueAgent:

that's stuff for high IQ people you argue with provable facts and logic. am waiting.
Lololol. You seem to be very dumb but I won't draw a conclusion yet. So what about our Mungo Park? He will run again. lol.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by blueAgent(m): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
noblezone:

If I tell you the truth will you bare it?

I will tell you why bro.

I read ElectricalElectronics Engineering.
One topic we treated was IC = Integrated Circuits.
We read how they are designed and produced from silicon.

We never saw silicon, we never doped silicon, we never designed circuits, we never designed ICs.
yet we passed.

Its all in the literature.

I can give a novice some notes on "Driving Techniques", he can copy the notes, cram them and pour them in exam.

He can claim to be a "driver" by qualification, yet he has never driven before.

I still prefer my father who never went to school, but produced yam for us to eat, than a Professor in Agriculture who proneness in Agriculture ends in grammer and books.

The nations you mentioned took their destinies into their hands.

I think you are actually misunderstand my intent.
I am not calling for the head of the Slave Traders,
rather I am calling on Africans to rise up and take our destinies into our hands.

We need to reclaim our lost identities, our destinies and our rights.

And who is to blame ?
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by blueAgent(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
Reyginus:
BlueAgent, I'm waiting for your response on the Mungo Park example. Or should I skip it?

who discovered it if not mungo park.?
since Newton discovered the laws of motion or Nigeria was named by a white woman. how does it influence or affect your ability to learn physics or Nigeria been successfull.
You acting like a kid. stop giving stupid reasons. in US people study African studies tell it is affecting their ability.

low IQ .that blackman's problem.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by blueAgent(m): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Do you agree that Africans, Nigerians, had their writing languages and systems before the white man came? I'm driving at something.

i asked you why native bantus and masias in South Africa and Kenya are still primitive.since they could have made it without colonization.how long will it ?
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
blueAgent:

who discovered it if not mungo park.?
since Newton discovered the laws of motion or Nigeria was named by a white woman. how does it influence or affect your ability to learn physics or Nigeria been successfull.
You acting like a kid. stop giving stupid reasons. in US people study African studies tell it is affecting their ability.

low IQ .that blackman's problem.
Lololol. I think you are certified dumb. So Mungo park discovered a River people's been using even before his forefathers thought of giving birth to him. Lol. Let me play with your cotton-wooled filled racist brain. To discover simply means to find something for the first time. You cannot say you have discovered a thing if that thing is already popular.

Take your ignorance for example. I can't really accuse of you of inventing or discovering foolishness because you are releasing it in quantum heights. This is simply because even before you achieved this level some have been operating on it. Do you get me?

And he tries to infest My Newton with his ignorance. Before Newton, no one has drawn that relationship, my racist friend so it's safe to say he discovered it. But then when you compare these two, if you are not intellectually and/or morally blind, you'd see the difference. I'd still help you with it though.

Mungo, your man, came to land that's been existing, seeing the people there he went back home and claimed a new discovery while Newton came to a road nobody's ever been and made it motorable. Mungo is a criminal and shouldn't be mentioned anywhere alongside Newton.

I think you're the first person whose been foolish enough to make me draw these words. Now, my bullet proof garments are off, take me to heaven i prefer hell for now though, Nairaland's most ignorant.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
blueAgent:

i asked you why native bantus and masias in South Africa and Kenya are still primitive.since they could have made it without colonization.how long will it ?
Lol. What a poor attempt at intelligence. But Mr IQ, they were colonized by the 'Superior' whites but still Primitive? Do you see the stupidity of your question? I'd be surprised if you see it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by BeClever: 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
The difference is that the stupid ISIS has refused to move on instead insist to dwell in the past, while the British trade masters realized their mistakes, amended their ways and moved on with their life.

@op, Are you ISIS?
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by great664(m): 12:12am On Jan 26, 2016
BeClever:
The difference is that the stupid ISIS has refused to move on instead insist to dwell in the past, while the British trade masters realized their mistakes, amended their ways and moved on with their life.

@op, Are you ISIS?

You are calling them stupidd because they have not succeeded with thier plans but if they do, history will remember and worship them just like the Slave traders...

Op was saying that the same ideology and modus operandi of ISIS today was same for those Slave traders years back...

For ur Info OP is not ISIS and can never be, he is smarter than being brainwashed by book an invader wrote...

Fire on Noblezone , you are HOPE for Africa, I will be doing a video that will be directed to the Slavery Educational system of Nigeria and hoping the youth watch and change their way.. Permit me to borrow some of your write up mostly on Drawing hoe and defining agriculture, Lol, grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by blueAgent(m): 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
Reyginus:
Lololol. I think you are certified dumb. So Mungo park discovered a River people's been using even before his forefathers thought of giving birth to him. Lol. Let me play with your cotton-wooled filled racist brain. To discover simply means to find something for the first time. You cannot say you have discovered a thing if that thing is already popular.

Take your ignorance for example. I can't really accuse of you of inventing or discovering foolishness because you are releasing it in quantum heights. This is simply because even before you achieved this level some have been operating on it. Do you get me?

And he tries to infest My Newton with his ignorance. Before Newton, no one has drawn that relationship, my racist friend so it's safe to say he discovered it. But then when you compare these two, if you are not intellectually and/or morally blind, you'd see the difference. I'd still help you with it though.

Mungo, your man, came to land that's been existing, seeing the people there he went back home and claimed a new discovery while Newton came to a road nobody's ever been and made it motorable. Mungo is a criminal and shouldn't be mentioned anywhere alongside Newton.

I think you're the first person whose been foolish enough to make me draw these words. Now, my bullet proof garments are off, take me to heaven i prefer hell for now though, Nairaland's most ignorant.

I know english is not even your 4th language coupled with you having a low IQ.

Mungo park discovered the source of river niger. not the river itself he was the first person to follow the river course to its source.
idiot i asked you to tell me while bantus are still not civilized since you said colonization disrupted our own ability to get civilized by our own means and way.

this is the last time i will respond to you.
i need people that can match my reasoning or argument not a fool that cannot differentiate b/w his left and right.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by BeClever: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
great664:

You are calling them stupidd because they have not succeeded with thier plans but if they do, history will remember and worship them just like the Slave traders...

Op was saying that the same ideology and modus operandi of ISIS today was same for those Slave traders years back...

For ur Info OP is not ISIS and can never be, he is smarter than being brainwashed by book an invader wrote...

Fire on Noblezone , you are HOPE for Africa, I will be doing a video that will be directed to the Slavery Educational system of Nigeria and hoping the youth watch and change their way.. Permit me to borrow some of your write up mostly on Drawing hoe and defining agriculture, Lol, grin grin grin

My OGA, I am not in any way disputing ur argument. You have made viable points, no doubt about that. everyone understands that the slavery era was a very cold period..but you must agree with me that information was not as cheap. So the effect of their brutality was always concentrated to groups at a time.
The history of that period as we have now are as a result of several documentations and year long compilation of facts as a result the revelation became alarming. It wasn't so alarming then as it was systematically done.

My point is the the horror of slavery became more universal now than it were during that era.

However, I believe you are not in any way encouraging or supporting the barbarism of ISIS, right? OK, now we established that.

While the slave masters are masters of the night, stealing human beings sometime in the dark, or on a lonely path, or pay some warrant Chiefs to recruit armies who snatched people away, or buy people whom the communities condemned for crimes etc. ISIS despite having the whole world watch at once without any limitation to information erases communities, takes a child away from the parents and execute the parents before the child.

My brother what could be more cruel than erasing communities, states, even planning to take over a whole country, filming it and rubbing it at the face of humanity.

Place your argument side by side with consideration with timing of the two events, also consider human evolution, development, and costs then you may take a peek from my own gap on the issue.

Finally, you can agree with me that if Africans have the matching powers and technology as the white man then it would have revolted their activities just like ISIS is be revolted now.
You can also agree with me that the slave masters ran away from one communities that were united and death them some matching blows in their attempt to evade them, especially some communities in the southern Nigeria.. That's is why they changed their strategies on those communities by introducing Church priests.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
blueAgent:

I know english is not even your 4th language coupled with you having a low IQ.

Mungo park discovered the source of river niger. not the river itself he was the first person to follow the river course to its source.
idiot i asked you to tell me while bantus are still not civilized since you said colonization disrupted our own ability to get civilized by our own means and way.

this is the last time i will respond to you.
i need people that can match my reasoning or argument not a fool that cannot differentiate b/w his left and right.
Lololololololololol. Guys, come and laugh with me please. Lol. It takes a great love for ignorance to believe an explorer discovered the River Niger because he claims to be the first to travel to the 'Source'. We can as well say Neil Armstrong discovered the Moon, Racist boy. Or Yuri Gagarin discovered space.

So, Mr High IQ, the natives around Futa Jallon who used the waters for daily consumption actually had to wait for a lying British Explorer to write it in a book to know who really discovered it? Wise one, tell me, how did you reach the level of stupidity? I won't lie I envy your type sometimes.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by BeClever: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
Reyginus:
Lololololololololol. Guys, come and laugh with me please. Lol. It takes a great love for ignorance to believe an explorer discovered the River Niger because he claims to be the first to travel to the 'Source'. We can as well say Neil Armstrong discovered the Moon, Racist boy. Or Yuri Gagarin discovered space.

So, Mr High IQ, the natives around Futa Jallon who used the waters for daily consumption actually had to wait for a lying British Explorer to write it in a book to know who really discovered it? Wise one, tell me, how did you reach the level of stupidity? I won't lie I envy your type sometimes.

I have follow your chat with this guy and I must say that your response is wise but some of your comments are unnecessary.

Apologize..
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
BeClever:

I have follow your chat with this guy and I must say that your response is wise but some of your comments are unnecessary.

Apologize..
You are right. I don't use those words but they are not wrong too. You can show me otherwise. I think this guy is the most ignorant person on Nairaland. No, I take it back. Ignorance is not a crime. I think he's the most foolish person in the history of Nairaland. No apologies.

At this age, anyone who is racist is a fool. Any one who thinks evil and good are genetically imbued in tribes (not a tribalist) is a fool. His brand of ignorance is not common even among the ignorant. He's plainly a fool.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by BeClever: 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Reyginus:
You are right. I don't use those words but they are not wrong too. You can show me otherwise. I think this guy is the most ignorant person on Nairaland. No, I take it back. Ignorance is not a crime. I think he's the most foolish person in the history of Nairaland. No apologies.

At this age, anyone who is racist is a fool. Any one who thinks evil and good are genetically imbued in tribes (not a tribalist) is a fool. His brand of ignorance is not common even among the ignorant. He's plainly a fool.

Remember you are the one that ask me to point it out..

I hope it would be equally OK for you if someone for what ever reason, maybe lack of understanding of your theories or facts.. Forgoes arguments and started calling you stupid, fool, tribaliat, ignorance.. think about it, just a little.. Alright?
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
BeClever:

Remember you are the one that ask me to point it out..

I hope it would be equally OK for you if someone for what ever reason, maybe lack of understanding of your theories or facts.. Forgoes arguments and started calling you stupid, fool, tribaliat, ignorance.. think about it, just a little.. Alright?
You see, I understand you perfectly. I don't draw conclusions easily. This is not the first time I'm dealing with him and if you've been following and sincere you'd see the truth. There's more harm in pretending he's smart than in telling him what he really is.

Pretence is not good for anyone. Being unnecessarily modest is also a vice. You don't because of trying to sound modest or appear good refuse to call something what it truly is. First he calls the black race a bunch of low IQ people and then he goes ahead to call one so without understanding the person.

What do you call a person who says a certain race is of low IQ but can't show it or even defend but will still go ahead to insult them for his erroneous conclusion. Was it not this same fool, using another monicker, brought out a nursery school puzzle as his grade A IQ test that no Nairalander can answer and was humbled but still regurgitated his usual Low IQ nonsense?

Tell me, what do you really think he is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Ordeals Of Alimodu Sheriff And What It Portends For The PDP / Buhari Congratulates First Bank Of Nigeria On Its 125th Anniversary / Nigeria Moves To Implement Biometric ECOWAS Card With $41M Mou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.