Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? (8182 Views)

Only Slave Traders And Thieves Are Against Biafra Referendum- FFK / Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! / Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by BeClever: 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
Reyginus:
You see, I understand you perfectly. I don't draw conclusions easily. This is not the first time I'm dealing with him and if you've been following and sincere you'd see the truth. There's more harm in pretending he's smart than in telling him what he really is.

Pretence is not good for anyone. Being unnecessarily modest is also a vice. You don't because of trying to sound modest or appear good refuse to call something what it truly is. First he calls the black race a bunch of low IQ people and then he goes ahead to call one so without understanding the person.

What do you call a person who says a certain race is of low IQ but can't show it or even defend but will still go ahead to insult them for his erroneous conclusion. Was it not this same fool, using another monicker, brought out a nursery school puzzle as his grade A IQ test that no Nairalander can answer and was humbled but still regurgitated his usually Low IQ nonsense?

Tell me, what do you really think he is?

Now I fully understand your point.. Thanks for explaining..
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
BeClever:

Now I fully understand your point.. Thanks for explaining..
You are welcome.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 09, 2016
great664:

You are calling them stupidd because they have not succeeded with thier plans but if they do, history will remember and worship them just like the Slave traders...

Op was saying that the same ideology and modus operandi of ISIS today was same for those Slave traders years back...

For ur Info OP is not ISIS and can never be, he is smarter than being brainwashed by book an invader wrote...

Fire on Noblezone , you are HOPE for Africa, I will be doing a video that will be directed to the Slavery Educational system of Nigeria and hoping the youth watch and change their way.. Permit me to borrow some of your write up mostly on Drawing hoe and defining agriculture, Lol, grin grin grin

Comrade, I have some video concepts in mind too
perhaps we can work together.

Check the email you used to register nairaland.

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

mODIFIED / Sheriff Vs Makarfi:Appeal Court To Decide PDPs Authentic National Chairman Today / SERAP Asks INEC To Probe ‘campaign Spending By Saraki, Other Contributions’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.