Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! (840 Views)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. / Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! by sophyaa(f): 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hi Everyone,

My name is Ada, I am really in urgent need of help or anyone who can help me with advice on this.

I am getting married in March at ikoyi registry with my fiancée from Holland and I am equally not in the country at the moment.

Up till now i have no idea about what document will be required, price of the marriage certificate etc. Also, I heard that the court officials can frustrate you and charge you so much especially if a white and a Nigerian is getting married plus they ask for other gifts and items to bring along. Please dear nairalander I will appreciate your help with what document, amount plus if I can get a top court official contact details I will appreciate it so much.
Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! by TrapLORD(m): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
This belongs in the family section. That's where the married people are.
Re: Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! by Cholls(m): 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
my sister to obtain marriage document it not up to N15000.
Re: Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! by sophyaa(f): 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
This is my first time and I was confused as to where to post this. Please how can I do that?
TrapLORD:
This belongs in the family section. That's where the married people are.
Re: Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! by sophyaa(f): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
I heard for foreign couple they charge up to 70,000. Am confused.
Cholls:
Re: Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! by sophyaa(f): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
I heard for foreign couple they charge up to 70,000. Am confused. cry cry
Cholls:
Re: Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! by TrapLORD(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
sophyaa:
This is my first time and I was confused as to where to post this. Please how can I do that?

Front page. One of the sections there titled "Family"

1 Like

Re: Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! by Cholls(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
sophyaa:
I heard for foreign couple they charge up to 70,000. Am confused. cry cry
my sister are you a non Nigerian?
Re: Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! by cruzita(f): 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
hmmm ,I never even go court before
Re: Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! by cruzita(f): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
when this gets to the main section ,u will get better solutions there but definitely not here
Re: Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
undecided you should have a Nigerian relative that has been in Nigeria for long naa??

Take am join, make e go shine eye for all those registrars dem wey too like money

Lalasticlala booboo.. Oya, come do your work.. Carry this thread go family fast fast lipsrsealed
Re: Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! by AkProsper(m): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
Following......
Re: Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! by sophyaa(f): 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ok I get it.
TrapLORD:

Front page. One of the sections there titled "Family"
Re: Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! by sophyaa(f): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
Just my mum, and she is aged.

Obioraaa:
undecided you should have a Nigerian relative that has been in Nigeria for long naa??

Take am join, make e go shine eye for all those registrars dem wey too like money

Lalasticlala booboo.. Oya, come do your work.. Carry this thread go family fast fast lipsrsealed
Re: Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
sophyaa:
Just my mum, and she is aged.
your mum should know someone na
Re: Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! by sophyaa(f): 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
Honestly I have made calls to all the people we know, even sent someone to ask and I heard the amount is huge that's why I came to nairalander because I know someone here will have some reliable information.
Obioraaa:
your mum should know someone na
Re: Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
sophyaa:
Honestly I have made calls to all the people we know, even sent someone to ask and I heard the amount is huge that's why I came to nairalander because I know someone here will have some reliable information.
hmmm.. Well, you either pay their asking price or you just forget the court marriage till whenever you can afford it comfortably..
Re: Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! by tellwisdom: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
sophyaa:
I heard for foreign couple they charge up to 70,000. Am confused.

So na because of 70k dey make u loose ur breath like sey person die??. Are you poor?? sad
Re: Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! by ronald4lif(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
An acquaintance had his wedding at the Abuja marriage registry in Garki 3 and paid just about 10K and there was no extra cost or hidden charges so I don't know what you're on about. And his wife is white too.

Don't know about Lagos registry but I'm guessing it can't cost that much and there won't be any such extra expenses you're talking about here.

Just go do your thing and forget about what you heard. Most of those stuff are untrue. Many inter-racial marriages takes place in Nigeria daily without the couples being exploited.

1 Like

Re: Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! by sophyaa(f): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
cheesy cheesy lol! You are really funny.

tellwisdom:

So na because of 70k dey make u loose ur breath like sey person die??. Are you poor?? sad

(1) (Reply)

Aquarius Horoscope: January 21 - February 19 / You Don't Want To Cheat On Your Spouse? Be Careful With The Opposite Sex / Romanceland Ladies, Come In Let's Talk (very Important)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.