Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

I Apologize For The Civil War - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Apologize For The Civil War (12028 Views)

Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths / Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) / I Apologize If I Convince You To Vote Buhari- Feyi Fawehinmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by justice2016: 3:34am On Jan 24, 2016
noblezone:

Ojukwu did not start the war sir.

Nigerians were slaughtering us, we ran home and closed our door.
Nigeria came, brought down the door and continued the killing.

Fact truth be told
Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by xtrorry: 3:35am On Jan 24, 2016
MayorofLagos:

Your spirit had been so battered and thoroughly defeated, you were all hanging on the edge and few more months there would not have been a single Ibo left in the land. You had escape route on the Eastern border to flee into Cameroon but even the Cameroonians put a block and refused to admit your refugees in their land. So your spirit was gone, your ego was gone, your dignity had departed, you could not turn North, East or South.... you were worth nothing! Nothing! Not even a pound!

The only place you refugees could run for succour and life was WEST!

Awolowo rescued you in his kindness by giving 20pounds. You were not worth a quarter of 20pounds.

What Awo gave you was not a substitute for your bank savings...but a rehabilitation package. The banks in which you had savings were responsible for returning your money to you. Law statutes that cover bank deposits is on your side and in your favor to employ and drag those banks to court for stealing your trust.

But the truth of matter is you dont have a case against the banks because when you left Nigeria you did so with determination never to return, therefore you emptied your bank savings and took with you. To aggravte the issue even deeper, Ojukwu changed Biafran currency and directed all Ibos who had bank savings anywhere to request it be forward deposited with Bank of Biafra. There is a good test for this truth.

You had Ibos in East whose bank savings were not in Nigerian territory before, during or after the war.... They kept all their money in East. What happened to their savings in the bank...where is their assets? Gobe!

All Ibo money was deposited in Bank of Biafra....in its propaganda war, the bank and its currency was trumepeted in the best of faith as a viable legal tender worth far more than the Nigerian currency, and so it was seen as an emblem of pride as well. When Bank of Biafra collapsed....guess what? All Ibo savings went woooff into the wind!

So the proper account of history is that Awo in his magnanimity was a father of benevolence to the returning pauperized and broken spirit Ibos. The best of you looked worse than Oliver Twist.

Awolowo's kindness and warm heart and rehabilittative social policies is the platform upon which you Biafrans stand today. You have abused it and we will soon yank it from underneath you. Hope you have the name of the bank your father had hid savings in....contact that bank and initiate a legal action using bank deposit statues as tailwind in your effort to recover stolen legacy from the bank so you can voluntarily step off this Awo social platform on your own before we yank it.

You cool?

A lie may travel for a thousand miles, but it takes just one step of truth to catch up with it.

The voodoo story above can only exist in the phantasy world of brown roof inhabitants. It's no longer news that Yorubas thrive mainly on an atmosphere of lies, falsehood and propaganda.

If the abysmal thinking of the op that assembled the garbage above holds any water why are the Yorubas most vocal against Biafra

If at all Yoruba economy is better than the Igbo economy why are it's people worse hit by the dwindling crude oil prices
[/color]
If Yoruba economy was in any way superior to Igbo economy Ekiti State will not deem it wise to send its citizens to Aba in Abia State for vocational training, to equip them to be able to create wealth for themselves and improve the economy of the State just like Eastern region.

If Yoruba economy was superior to that of Igbos why is hunger ravaging its people to the extent that concerned individuals from other parts of Nigeria had to come to their rescue, donating cash and food to ensure that they survive the economic crunch occasioned by low crude oil revenue?

And through all this period there was no cause for alarm amongst the Igbos in Igboland. Not even in Abia State where the civil servants were being owed their salaries, courtesy of the State's strong informal sector unlike Osun State where the phantom internally generated revenue (IGR) was a lie of fabricated figures
to massage the egos of Yoruba Kingdom.

T.A Orji of Abia State was labelled as the worst governor in the last dispensation by Igbos on NL and even in the outside world. Nobody criticized TA Orji and his failure in Abia than Igbos. Yet mischievous Yorubas kept lying to themselves of the sterling performance of Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State who was as bad as T.A.

Yoruba media propagandists churned out statistics of how Osun State has blossomed to being able to do without the free handouts from federal government (courtesy of the crude oil wealth from another man's backyard) and yet before one could say JACK the State became comatose and bankrupt.

Of what good is the big size of Oyo State when Ebonyi State is more developed than it? For the myopic Yorubas with poor geography of a place they call their 'country' the smallest State in size in Igbo land is about 3 times the size of Lagos State.

Find below the desperate attempts in the past by mischievous Yoruba voodooists to portray Yoruba economy as good:

1. "I don't need federal allocation to pay workers" - Rauf Aregbesola (ThisDay Newspaper, Nov 28, 2011)

2. Osun's Monthly IGR Jumps from N300million to N1.6billion in 3 years. 

3. www.nairaland.com/2353607/osun-earned-n204-billion-four

4. www.nairaland.com/1439842/osun-state-gdp-higher-than

5. www.nairaland.com/1454198/ict-lifts-osuns-monthly-generated-revenue

6. www.nairaland.com/1311395/opon-imo-launched-osun-today

7. www.nairaland.com/1277864/osun-names-airport-after-abiola

Yorubas accuse Igbos of being too smart in business and therefore should not be trusted. The implication is that they unconsciously accept the Igbos as having superior IQ and business sense.

And when credible institutions publish the results of their studies showing Igbos as chart-toppers Yorubas begin to search for straws to hold onto to fault the research. You wonder why they become so rattled and agitated at such results.
Business is all about smartness and no dullard or book-theory person can do better in a business than a person with native intelligence. 

Mental superiority makes you want to find your own space. 
Mentally dull people hate radical changes and want to just keep doing the same thing.

There is a correlation between Igbo achievements and 21 billion dollars remittances back into Nigerian economy on yearly basis as evidenced by statistics from Western Union. A less backward or less enterprising group of treasury looters cannot achieve such feat.

The Igbo youths are born into a society where they always have to think fast else they will be like Yorubas who live on free handouts from Abuja. Igbos always try as much as possible to excel in their various pursuits in life. Little wonder you see many Igbos competing on the world-stage.

Without government connections and patronage, Wale Tinubu, Jimoh Ibrahim, Femi Otedola, Mike Adenuga etc. of Yoruba tribe will be nowhere today, and that's why every now and then you would hear them being linked with one financial crime or the other.

Nigeria economy assumed a downward trend when the Yorubas and their Northern co-travellers acquired all Nigerian companies by virtue of indigenization decree of 1972. But they could not manage the companies instead they ruined, defrauded, liquidated, bankrupted and destroyed all the companies - that was the mother of destruction of Nigerian economy! The swindlers indeed bastardized the Nigerian economy. 
And to divert attention from their ineptitude and crass looting of the treasury Yorubas would use illogical reasoning to attempt to bamboozle other people while pointing accusing fingers elsewhere!

After more than 40 years, despite the stolen wealth, the Yoruba land cannot be said to be transformed and be one of the enviest in the world. None of their cities could be likened to, say the least, Johannesburg!

Inspite of the tortuous journey the Igbo man passed/passes through to achieve success the criminal system in place and the Yoruba gang will not allow the Igbo man be. Yorubas are bitter and angry at the success of the Igbos, that they use any given opportunity at their disposal to remind Igbos that they are the ones who accommodated them and therefore they should abide by their dictates, whims and caprices, including being coerced to vote the candidate of the host's choice in election.

With all the disadvantages Igbos faced and still face after the 1967-70 they rose from grass to grace and Yorubas are not even ashamed to compare Igbos with treasury looters.

2 Likes

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by justice2016: 3:41am On Jan 24, 2016
kayfra:

Hitler fought the defenseless jews with the goal of exterminatimg them. The jews did not fight Hitler nor capable of ordinary self defense.

There was war between Nigeria and a breakaway province. Both sides fought with bad intentions and one side won. If victory went the Biafran way would we be having this conversation?

Learn the difference and stop making false analogies.

Who pulled the first trigger after dumping the aburi accord that advocated for confederation which we clamouring for now ? Answer nigeria n this is the basis for the apology
Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by xtrorry: 3:52am On Jan 24, 2016
MayorofLagos:
Xtorry,
Yakassai stressed in that statement of reason for the coup that...."it was alleged the conflict between Awo and Akintola caused the coup". If the allegation is true then why go kill Ahmadu Bello, Balewa? This is the point a Yakassai is making.

You missed the rhetoric, did you not?

There is another coup sympathisers that say thi e January coup was payback for killing of Ibo in North since 1945. Then we ask, why Kill Akintola and Ademulegun and Sobanjo?

Yet a third camp says the reason is corruption amongst politicians. To them we ask were the Ibos in politics corrupt free...why were they not killed?

Ibos like you dont know which camp to lay in because your allegations and lies are not resonating with truth. You throw spaghetti on wall hoping it will stick. It is failing to stick!

Just to bust your bubble a bit: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, a Fulani, revealed the truth about the notorious liars and history distortionists by declaring, "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?

"In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude. 

The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January. After Chief Awolowo lost to Shagari in 1983 elections, it was the discontent and bad publicity in the South-West which led to the Buhari intervention."...

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

Copied:

Another irrefutable evidence of the conspiracy against Igbos to justify their massacre in 1967.
... why would Ironsi threaten to arrest Major Kaduna Nzeogwu after he secured Lagos, if they had been co-conspirators? Why didn't Lt. Col O.Ojukwu (GOC Commander in Kano) not know about the coup, yet Mallam Hassan Katsina had to tell him about what was going on? It all just didn't add up. Nigerians with their short memories just felt it was convenient to blame Igbos for the 1966 coup because it was led by Nzeogwu and conveniently forgot all the other major actors who were non-igbo in the group.

In saner climes the great evils and injustices being perpetrated by the born-to-rule bigots and their Southern stooges can never be tolerated or cordoned; the whites can't tolerate such display of arrogance. Pray, tell, a country that is managing evils and injustices, and is still experiencing development?

If for over 50 years of waiting and hoping for a better Nigeria have been fruitless with so many innocent people being sacrificed and still being sacrificed then it proved that the Nigerian project cannot work.
Britain made a fundamental error to join strange bedfellows - ethnic nationalities who have different aspirations and irreconcilable value systems. Keeping quiet and docile and feigning ignorance of the grave situation in the polity is a greater evil itself.

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh were once a country created by the same British. Knowing that they cannot stay put together because India is predominantly Hindu, Pakistan Muslim and Bangladesh was more or less poor, they had to seek their separate nations.
The earlier the reality is dawned on the citizenry to do the needful the better for everyone.
Many confused fellows main wish is for Nigeria to continue to manage staying put in a cesspit, for the sake of false unity of 'One Nigeria'.

Some Southerners are still managing to stay in the North against their wish. Some are there to answer the national call, and have ended up getting swallowed up in the bloodshed and carnage of the day.

Many Southern stooges believe the only way to allow our ethnic diferences work in Nigeria is to allow the Feudal Islamic Fulanis rape your women, kill your children, pillage your land, destroy your ecosystem, put an emirate on your land and then convert you to their murderous, blood-thirsty religion of Islam. Biafrans are the only ones who have resisted the Hausa-Fulanis and their Yoruba slaves (who have met the conditions for peace already by having Emir imposed on them in their land).

Biafrans can never meet the Hausa-Fulanis conditions for One Nigeria, and Hausa-Fulanis do not desire a Nigeria free of injustice. There can't be peace with feudals wanting to rule over Republicans forever.

One truth you must take note is that Biafrans do not make good slaves. The whites can bear you witness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by whiteroses(f): 6:23am On Jan 24, 2016
Only one citezen apologizing for biafran war ? I will hold my though grin but i advice that you go for deliverance and beg God to give you a matured mind
Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by tsdarkside(m): 6:33am On Jan 24, 2016
Olabestonic001:
On behalf of the Yoruba's (both supportive and non-supportive of my statement here), I apologize for the cruelty of the Civil War. To all my Igbo friends, I'm very sorry for the Red War that turned the beauty of humanity to savagery, the brilliancy of our hearts to criminality and the piety of the human race to villainity.
Please, every Igbo reading this, pardon the Yoruba's; I personally ask present an unreserved apology. I know some will not like my apology and others still have the rights to be hateful. For such people, pls, pardon the Yoruba's. May we all find the heart to say sorry to the recipients of the brunts of the Civil War.

Nijabazaar, find a place in your heart to forgive the Yoruba's. GOD bless the Igbo's and GOD bless Nigeria.

we must apologize to the igbos...
Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by BeClever: 6:39am On Jan 24, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Agbameta ko, Agbamewa ni

I'm always shocked when elderly men like you behave like kids just because it is an anonymous forum

Don't say because the forum is anonymous, if not, what? eehh..what?
Don't get it twisted oh!
Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by tsdarkside(m): 6:41am On Jan 24, 2016
tombraokoto:
Why are you apologizing when it was obvious they started the war? Ojukwu started that war that claimed the lives of 3 million people out of greed. He and his fellow tribesmen wanted to control Nigeria and annex the lands of the SS. Ask yourself if truly the war was not a war of greed why did biafran soldiers invade Benin City and looted the Central bank there? Why did they try to annex Warri? Why was Warri included in the biafran map even when Delta was never part of the Eastern region? Why did the Niger Delta fight against them? Look stop allowing sentiments to becloud your sense of reasoning. Stop falling for this victim mentality they are using on you. All is fair in war.

what happend has happend.....

the question is: do we realy want to continue like cain and abel till eternity??...one side must stop the vicious-circle....
Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 24, 2016
tsdarkside:

what happend has happend.....

the question is: do we realy want to continue like cain and abel till eternity??...one side must stop the vicious-circle....
exactly. But the igbos should rise above hate. Germany had a more bitter war but they come out of it and became the largest economy in Europe today. Igbos should do the same and stop playing victims all the time.
Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 24, 2016
Ugonnax:

A very stupid fool. I spit on you.
if you like spit all you like. So you hate hearing the truth.
Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by nijabazaar: 7:25am On Jan 24, 2016
Olabestonic001:
On behalf of the Yoruba's (both supportive and non-supportive of my statement here), I apologize for the cruelty of the Civil War. To all my Igbo friends, I'm very sorry for the Red War that turned the beauty of humanity to savagery, the brilliancy of our hearts to criminality and the piety of the human race to villainity.
Please, every Igbo reading this, pardon the Yoruba's; I personally ask present an unreserved apology. I know some will not like my apology and others still have the rights to be hateful. For such people, pls, pardon the Yoruba's. May we all find the heart to say sorry to the recipients of the brunts of the Civil War.

Nijabazaar, find a place in your heart to forgive the Yoruba's. GOD bless the Igbo's and GOD bless Nigeria.

Thank you. You're human...very much.

There's nothing more healing than reconciliation. memories might be hard to delete, to forget....but kind gestures, standing out from the pack to extend a loving hand CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS and might even withhold End time.

1 Like

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by shinebabe(f): 9:22am On Jan 24, 2016
MayorofLagos:
Xtorry,
Yakassai stressed in that statement of reason for the coup that...."it was alleged the conflict between Awo and Akintola caused the coup". If the allegation is true then why go kill Ahmadu Bello, Balewa? This is the point a Yakassai is making.

You missed the rhetoric, did you not?

There is another coup sympathisers that say thi e January coup was payback for killing of Ibo in North since 1945. Then we ask, why Kill Akintola and Ademulegun and Sobanjo?

Yet a third camp says the reason is corruption amongst politicians. To them we ask were the Ibos in politics corrupt free...why were they not killed?

Ibos like you dont know which camp to lay in because your allegations and lies are not resonating with truth. You throw spaghetti on wall hoping it will stick. It is failing to stick!

From the recent 50th documentary done, there seemed to be a coup within the original coup that changed the ditecti of the first coup. The inside coup was believed to be more tribal than political.
Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by Obiodunukwe: 11:14am On Jan 24, 2016
BeClever:

Don't say because the forum is anonymous, if not, what? eehh..what?
Don't get it twisted oh!

Chijioke please face your front
Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by BeClever: 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Chijioke please face your front

Yes I will, thank you.
Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by BeClever: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
tombraokoto:
exactly. But the igbos should rise above hate. Germany had a more bitter war but they come out of it and became the largest economy in Europe today. Igbos should do the same and stop playing victims all the time.

It might be possible for the Igbos to attain that hight you are suggesting, because the system is built to subdue their effort.. So you see?
Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by Obiodunukwe: 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
BeClever:

Yes I will, thank you.

Thanks for your cooperation

cool cool
Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by Olabestonic001(m): 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
noblezone:

Sincere apologies too for the silliness of Nzeogwu and his gang of over ambitious soldiers, who never considered the implications of the heterogeneous nation as handed down to us by greedy slave traders, went on the mission impossible to fix Nigeria.

No matter how noble their intents were, they were crude in their methods and rather too naive.

Your apology is well accepted.

Having said that, we are looking for liberal and matured minds across Nigeria, who will be bold enough to dare the status quo so we can sit down and negotiate Nigeria.

For except negotiate Nigeria, what call the circle of blood will surely continue.

Our fathers failed. we must not fail with them.
IF we discuss and cannot find a common ground, it is not a crime to give ourselves some gap.

I will gladly join in the quest for finding a lasting solution to the acrimony grounding our society.
And thanks so much for accepting my apology.

GOD BLESS US ALL.
Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by initiate: 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
xtrorry:

https://www.nairaland.com/2791382/history-igbo-massacre-across-northern
teufelein post:
History Of IGBO Massacre Across The Northern Nigeria

MASSACRE (City/Town and Year)

1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
3. 1966 pogroms- over 60,000 civilians were killed
4. May 29th 1967- over 200,000 civilians were killed.
5. 1967-70 – over 3,100,0000 killed during the bloody civil war (Including the Asaba Genocide).
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
11.Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
20. Jos Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008
23. Beheading of Gideon Akaluka in December of 1996 in a POLICE STATION in Kano
24. Saint Moritz killed December 2001
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected.
26. Jos Christmas Eve 2010
27. Madalla Christmas day 2011
28. Mubi January 6 2012
29. The many Igbo deaths caused by boko haram(which of course has the full backing of the northern elites).

And the list goes on. By the time you read this more would have died. The situation is getting out of hand and the Nigerian government has shown that it lacks the will and the capability to protect the life and property of Igbos in Nigeria.

The killings must stop. If you are Igbo and you are still playing the ostrich, it could be you tomorrow, me, or your loved ones.

http://www.may30.org/history-of-igbo-massacre-across-the-northern-nigeria/

in spite of all these you still call lagos no mans land. the ppl that accept you are the ones you insult. the ones who massacre you are the ones you respect. ibo get problem sha. you can go if you want. ND wont go with you and you will suffer so much!
Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by xtrory: 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
initiate:

in spite of all these you still call lagos no mans land. the ppl that accept you are the ones you insult. the ones who massacre you are the ones you respect. ibo get problem sha. you can go if you want. ND wont go with you and you will suffer so much!

Cry me a river! That your folks are so unstable that they rarely stand for anything does not mean Igbos would follow suit.
I know that you're too greedy and selfish to let go the crude oil wealth from another's backyard that you've enjoyed for many decades at the expense of others. But you're inconsequential to stop a raging tsunami.

Self-determination is an inalienable right of a people.

You're pained that the Igbos would come into Lagos and out-compete you to your shame and chagrin. And now your unbridled greed led you to sell off your father's lands to the ever industrious Igbos and becoming tenants.

If you're sensible you should be concerned that your so-called 'suffersticated' tribe are so gullible as to have internationally acclaimed drug peddlers as national leaders. That a man like Tinubu who embezzled Lagos funds would call the shots and fleeceable Yorubas like you would still sheepishly prostrate before him and follow him and his rougish candidates blindly.

Little wonder many of you rarely believe one can achieve success save by ritual-killings and cannibalism aside the armed robberies, incests and juju prevalent in Yorubaland. So much indeed for 'sufferstication'!
Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by Twistaray(m): 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
Apology ko
Apology my bum bum grin
Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by tonychristopher: 12:15am On Feb 14, 2016
EastanPower:

Odiegwu ooo. Some one has tendered apologies and you write like this? I am Igbo too.

Onye agwo turu ofu isi ngwere ona agba ...don't blame the dude

We will see the contrite nature not the composed nature of the apology

Simple
Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by tonychristopher: 12:19am On Feb 14, 2016
Olabestonic001:

I will gladly join in the quest for finding a lasting solution to the acrimony grounding our society.
And thanks so much for accepting my apology.

GOD BLESS US ALL.

The lasting solution is simple ...negotiate Nigeria and discuss if igbo and others wants to stay together

To me the unity if Nigeria is like the unity of Jonah in the belly of shark

That's all..we just have to be honest here
Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by PRXPERT: 4:21am On Feb 14, 2016
tombraokoto:
if you like spit all you like. So you hate hearing the truth.
tony barcanista! You are not deceiving me you know. I know who you are! Turncoat morafoka!
You have reduced yourself to zero! Anu
Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by laidian(m): 5:09am On Feb 14, 2016
noblezone:

Ojukwu did not start the war sir.

Nigerians were slaughtering us, we ran home and closed our door.
Nigeria came, brought down the door and continued the killing.

Bad historian!
Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by keally: 6:10am On Feb 14, 2016
Olabestonic001:

. Apology accepted, but UNTIL the MAJOR and REAL ACTORS in the war REPENT and APOLOGIZE Nigeria is doomed. The blood of millions of Biafran children and pregnant women shed are a CURSE to this nation. This is a bitter truth. Though Gowon, Obasanjo, Danjuma, Babangida, Buhari and the rest are still going about pontificating and pretending that all is well, they all MUST apologize and take collective responsibility if Nigeria will ever receive mercy and healing from God.
Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by Sctests: 11:25am On Feb 14, 2016
keally:
. Apology accepted, but UNTIL the MAJOR and REAL ACTORS in the war REPENT and APOLOGIZE Nigeria is doomed. The blood of millions of Biafran children and pregnant women shed are a CURSE to this nation. This is a bitter truth. Though Gowon, Obasanjo, Danjuma, Babangida, Buhari and the rest are still going about pontificating and pretending that all is well, they all MUST apologize and take collective responsibility if Nigeria will ever receive mercy and healing from God.

Those old men are drawing close to their graves. When they die the agile youths in east will celebrate and keep pushing for their Biafra (if they've not gotten it yet). The oil factor that made them invade Biafra is losing it's value and becoming useless by the day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N2bn Fraud: Buhari Didn't Invite Maina Home - Says Presidency / Enugu’s Masterplan: Between Political Correctness And Municipal Expediency / 9th NASS: Jostling For Other Principal Offices Intensifies Read More At: Https:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.