Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Apologize For The Civil War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Apologize For The Civil War (12029 Views)

Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths / Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) / I Apologize If I Convince You To Vote Buhari- Feyi Fawehinmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by xtrorry: 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
tombraokoto:
Oga leave matter for lawyer. Ojukwu and co started the nonsense that led to the death of over 3 million. That war could have been easily avoided. I'm a Kalabari boy and my grandparents told me how biafran soldiers desecrated our lands and plundered our riches.

https://www.nairaland.com/2854834/how-suddenly-started-loving-igbos
Dennixe001 post:

THE MYTHS:

As a boy growing up on the street of Port
Harcourt, I was told so many horrible things
about Igbos:I was told that Igbos were planning to push Rivers people to Abia State for the people of Abia to inhabit Rivers State because of our resources.

I was told that Igbo people enslaved and ruled
over my people in Bori the traditional
headquarters of Ogoni Kingdom.

I was told that Odumegwu Ojukwu, Onyeka
Onwenu and other prominent Igbos brazenly
rejoiced over the execution of my uncle Ken Saro Wiwa because of the role he played during the Civil War.
I was told that it is better to be slaves to Hausas than to be brothers to Igbos because, Igbos are worse than Hausas.

THE EFFECTS:

These things made me to terribly detest Igbos
beyond what you can imagine, I was always
skeptical, cynical and suspicious while dealing
with Igbos. It also affected my friendship with
Igbo guys, I was always careful not to be a victim, no matter how they value the friendship, as long as they are Igbos, they were bad eggs to me.

It also severely affected my relationship with Igbo girls, 70% of the girls I have seen are Igbos girls but I have never treated any of my Igbo girlfriends fairly because, I programmed my mind not to be interested in anything beyond the fun
attached to the chemistry of boys and girls stuff while dealing with an Igbo girl, I didn’t want to make the mistake of dating an Igbo girl to the extent of marrying her.

THE DISCOVERY:

I was posted to Akwa Ibom State for my national
youth service in November 2013, there I made so
many Igbo friends, almost 60% of Akwa Ibom
corps members are from Igbo extraction, mainly from IMSU, FUTO, ABSU, UMUDIKE, ESUT and IMT.

There I saw how determined a typical Igbo youth is, there I saw the natural tendency for economic success in a typical Igbo guy, there I saw the reason why Igbos are entrepreneurs allover the globe, there I saw that God specially gave them the metaphysical eyes to see money in things and
where you don’t even think of smelling money, there I saw that even though the Igbos have had severe political travails and marginalization, they will forever remain the economic salt of Nigeria.

While we were serving, those of us who are Port Harcourt breed UNIPORT/RSUST corps members were always complaining that Akwa Ibom is beautiful but not groovy like Port Harcourt, we were always complaining that the town is dry with no night life like Port Harcourt. But our friends from the Igbo extraction were seeing things
differently, they saw Akwa Ibom as a beautiful
virgin land highly in need of economic
exploration, they saw huge business
opportunities in where we saw boredom.

We were complaining of the insufficient N19,800 ‘alawi’ (allowance) while they were seeing it as
potential small scale business capital. We used our alawi to club in one night because, we didn’t see it as good enough to help us, while our Igbo friends inject it into their small scale businesses.

We were always going to Tropicana to see movies while our Igbo friends are busy going to Lagos to bring wears and jewelries for us to buy. We were always calling home for money but our Igbo friends were sending money home instead.

At the end of my service year, I said I was going back to Port Harcourt because I believed Uyo was too dry for me to hustle, but my Igbo friends stayed back because they saw Uyo as a land lacking business and as such, it’s good for them to
make money through the introduction of
different businesses.

THE REVERSAL:

I came back to Port Harcourt then pondered on my experience with these Igbo brains, I then realised why people hate them, I felt bad
seriously for wrongly hating them all these while, I decided to love them because, they have the kind of zeal I’d love to emulate.

THE CONVICTION:

When I was fully convinced that the Igbos are not only my role models but my blood was when they went against all odds to make Goodluck Jonathan
their own, they loved him even more than some us from the South South, they gave him their full support at the poll not minding the
consequences. Ever since, I couldn’t stop loving Igbos but to love them even more.

THE RECOMMENDATION:

Igbos drive the economy of every towns and cities in Nigeria, nobody can change that, so instead of hating them for doing business in your place, I’d advise you compete with them even if you know you can’t beat them because, it is your land that is benefiting economically and otherwise with such
healthy competition, it is a win win situation.

IN CONCLUSION:

Igbos are subject of hate in this country,
apparently due to wrong perception, but I
personally think Igbos are cool like any other
tribe, and bad like any other tribe too. Though my main problem with them is that, they never admit their flaws no matter how glaring but they are always quick to lampoon the slightest folly of other tribes.

If you want to be successful economically, think like Igbos!
—–By Dennis, Rivers State.

3 Likes

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by xtrorry: 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
[s]
Obiodunukwe:

Agbameta ko, Agbamewa ni

I'm always shocked when elderly men like you behave like kids just because it is an anonymous forum
[/s]

Agbameta, stop overemphasising on your crass stupidity and ignorance in the public.

1 Like

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by xtrorry: 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
MayorofLagos:

I read your list and do not see Ogbomoso on the list. What was the reason for killing Akintola, Ademulegun and his wife, Sobanjo, all Yorubas from West....not North?

Gowon, Awolowo, Ejoor, Adebayo, Mobolaji Johnson, Katsina, Wey and all the groups that supported and advised the Federal Government of Nigeria to renege on the accords agreed upon in Aburi, Ghana were responsible for the 1967-70 Civil War, alongside their murderous kinsmen who killed innocent Easterners in revenge for an act done by a misguided group of soldiers comprising both Southerners and Northerners.

Ojukwu tried making peace, and called for peace-talk in a neutral ground hence the Aburi Accord, but Gowon and his co-travellers violated the agreement reached. If Ojukwu wanted war he wouldn't have called for peace talk in Ghana but the declaration of Biafra was inevitable as the killing of Easterners continued across the country. Ojukwu never asked for war! Ojukwu only declared Biafra when over thirty thousand corpses littered the Northern region in the aftermath of the January 15 1966 coup. Gowon and his cohorts declared the civil war! And Benjamin Adekunle, one the Nigerian soldier, later attested to the fact that Nigeria declared war because of oil in the Eastern region and not for the unity of the country!

Why didn't the July 1966 counter-coup plotters just wipe out the Eastern political class and call it a day. Aguiyi Ironsi did nothing deserving death yet they killed him. Ironsi was too much of a peacemaker and he died making useless peace, appeasing the Northerners. The counter coup plotters simply wanted a war and they sure got one.
Bear in mind there was no war before the pogrom of 1966 started in the North.
So why resort to maiming and killing innocent Easterners cum civilians. Has the killings stopped till date? NO!

The February 13, 1976 Dimka-led coupists came from Benue and Plateau region. They assassinated Murtala Mohammed then Head of State, yet there was no genocide carried against the Middle-belt people. Why was same treatment not given to the ethnic groups of the Dimka-led coupists that committed same offence? It's simply hypocrisy!
It is even against the military rule to harm the innocent civilians during coup.

For personal studies consult the following sources: 
[color=#550000]
*http://www.naijastories.com/2013/04/the-facts-and-fiction-of-the-january-15-1966-coup/

*https://www.nairaland.com/334770/famous-aburi-conference-full-minute/3

* Nowa Omoigui’s online account: ‘Mid-Western Invasion of 1967’ - where he mentioned ‘Captain Ganiyu Adeleke, who had taken part in both the January 15 coup and the Mid-Western invasion before becoming an instructor in the Biafran School of Infantry.

* ‘Why We Struck’ - a book by  Adewale Ademoyega, a full blooded Yoruba army officer, who was deeply involved in the planning and execution of the January 1966 coup.

* Max Silloun (the military historian) landmark online article - ‘The inside story of Nigeria’s first military coup Parts 1 and 2

* 'Nigeria’s Five Majors’ - book by Ben Gbulie

* Major General Alexander Madiebo - excerpts from his interview with National Mirror
http://elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/13104-blame-gowon-and-awolowo-for-biafra-genocide-general-madiebo

* ‘Reluctant Rebel’ - a book by Captain Fola Oyewole, who went on to fight for Biafra just like Ademoyega 

* See the list of coup plotters detained by Ironsi’s regime in Ademoyega pp.106-108

* Sanusi Lamido's writings, "Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors" published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. 

* Sanusi Lamido's writings/publication in the weekly Trust entitled " The Igbo, the Yoruba and History" (Aug. 21, 1998)

* Sanusi Lamido's paper presented at the “National Conference On The 1999 Constitution” Jointly Organised By The Network For Justice And The Vision Trust Foundation, At The Arewa House, Kaduna From 11th –12th September, 1999.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

alcmene:
Setting the record straight. these are the officers that plotted the said coup

1. Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu (Delta Igbo)

2. Major Adewale ademoyega (Yoruba) author of “Why we struck”

3. Capt. G. Adeleke (Yoruba)

4. Maj. Ifeajuna (Igbo)

5. Lt. Fola Oyewole (Yoruba) author of “The reluctant rebel”

6. Lt. R. Egbiko(Esean)

7. Lt. Tijani Katsina(Hausa/Fulani)

8. Lt. O. Olafemiyan(Yoruba)

9. Capt. Gibson Jalo(Bali)

10. Capt. Swanton(Middle Belt)

11. Lt. Hope Harris Eghagha (Urhobo)

12. Lt. Dag Warribor(Ijaw)

13. 2nd Lt. Saleh Dambo(Hausa)

14. 2nd Lt. John Atom Kpera(Tiv).

So, to an unbiased observer, what evidence can one provide to show that Igbos actually carried out the coup in order to exterminate other tribes and take over the country? It is very easy to sell falshood, but it is very difficult to provide facts to buttress your claims.

5 Likes

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
Yeah, we've pardoned the yourubas.

But to go back into an alliance with them is a hell NO!

1 Like

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by Obiodunukwe: 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
xtrorry:
[s][/s]

Agbameta, stop overemphasising on your crass stupidity and ignorance in the public.

Chessboard, it is finally time to act your old age.

What example are you leaving for the young generation?

5 Likes

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by anticabal1: 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
kayfra:

There were casualties on both sides and either side could have won.

I was not involved in the civil war nor any war and I bear no hatred in my heart towards any tribe. I don't interact or conduct business carrying a burden that is not my own. I speak for myself and my family. Kapish.

Was angela merkel and the current germans involved during hitler's genocide against the jews? You are not yet to have a truly truthfully united nigeria that you crave for so badly. Let's keep deceiving ourselves and shouting one nigeria with fake smiles. na u sabi.

1 Like

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by Obiodunukwe: 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
christopher123:

[s]I just don't get it. .ok apology accepted but have you peeps shown contrite hearts

Ok is this a way so that the igbo won't go to their country

They can form a nice diplomatic relations with you but not necessarily in same country with you and I don't think they must be in same country

At least they still have the right to accept the apology and also have their country[/s]

I just saw this now

TonyChristopher, another old man from Anambra that lives in Yoruba land

Just because a kid typed nonsense on NL should not allow you to voice such nonsense

Yorubas are always your senior brothers and you know it

6 Likes

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by xtrorry: 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
Chessboard, it is finally time to act your old age.

What example are you leaving for the young generation?

Agbameta, you should be nearing your grave now.
What concrete steps have you taken so that your offsprings do not spend their lives on the streets as urchins and thugs only worth being used by acclaimed drug peddlers cum treasury looters?

2 Likes

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by Obiodunukwe: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
Tkester2:
Yeah, we've pardoned the yourubas.

But to go back into an alliance with them is a hell NO!

Alliance ko, allowance ni

Igbos are junior partners in Nigeria

Yorubas build alliances with equal partners and not inconsequential people.

If it is an Ijaw or EDO person talking, then I will take a bit seriously. Even those know their senior brothers

6 Likes

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by anticabal1: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
tombraokoto:
Why are you apologizing when it was obvious they started the war? Ojukwu started that war that claimed the lives of 3 million people out of greed. He and his fellow tribesmen wanted to control Nigeria and annex the lands of the SS. Ask yourself if truly the war was not a war of greed why did biafran soldiers invade Benin City and looted the Central bank there? Why did they try to annex Warri? Why was Warri included in the biafran map even when Delta was never part of the Eastern region? Why did the Niger Delta fight against them? Look stop allowing sentiments to becloud your sense of reasoning. Stop falling for this victim mentality they are using on you. All is fair in war.

If Ojukwu was landgrabbing and power hungry as you would like us to believe why did he offer to step down in the middle of the war, an offer the eastern house of chiefs headed by Chief opigo an Ijaw chief refused.

3 Likes

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by xtrorry: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Alliance ko, allowance ni

Igbos are junior partners in Nigeria

Yorubas build alliances with equal partners and not inconsequential people.

If it is an Ijaw or EDO person talking, then I will take a bit seriously. Even those know their senior brothers

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html

3 Likes

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by Obiodunukwe: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
xtrorry:

Agbameta, you should be nearing your grave now.
What concrete steps have you taken so that your offsprings do not spend their lives on the streets as urchins and thugs only worth being used by acclaimed drug peddlers cum treasury looters?

The question is, why are you currently looking for jobs on Linkedin using your Kaycid77 handle?

At your age, you should have a steady career

You are jobless and now you are constituting yourself as a nuisance on NL

Is it Yorubas fault that you cant feed your family?

6 Likes

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by Obiodunukwe: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
xtrorry:

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html

Who will break it up?

Is it you or your Nnamdi Kanu currently in the pocket of Buhari?

Nnamdi made more noise than you and yet he is yet to see his new child

You people just like making noise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
tombraokoto:
Oga leave matter for lawyer. Ojukwu and co started the nonsense that led to the death of over 3 million. That war could have been easily avoided. I'm a Kalabari boy and my grandparents told me how biafran soldiers desecrated our lands and plundered our riches.
What exactly did Ojukwu do?
Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by xtrorry: 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

The question is, why are you currently looking for jobs on Linkedin using your Kaycid77 handle?

At your age, you should have a steady career

You are jobless and now you are constituting yourself as a nuisance on NL

Is it Yorubas fault that you cant feed your family?

Agbameta, I can afford to feed your generation.

However, you should be nearing your grave now. 
What concrete steps have you taken so that your offsprings do not spend their lives on the streets as urchins and thugs only worth being used and dumped by acclaimed drug peddlers cum treasury looters?

2 Likes

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by anticabal1: 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
MayorofLagos:

The mofos already had their Biafra securely in their grips and all they had to do is startvgoverning within theit own sovereingty and work the diplomatic circle to win friends over, instead long throat pushed them in greedy quest to expand Biafran territory Westward.

Crazy mofos! angry

Lair! you allowed yorubaland to become a launchpad for thr first attacks against biafra (garkem), yet you want us to believe you were neutral and should be sent flowers in lagos? Why are you people so dishonest with facts? Do you think everyone is retardedd?

3 Likes

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by anticabal1: 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
onomeasike:
Ghen-ghen.Remember to send a copy of your silly apology letter to the Akintola and other Yoruba families whose bread winners were killed by the monstrous Igbo-led coupists for endorsement. You will know a bastard even from his posts. Shiorr angry

yoruba with eastern name. That's how you catch them.

1 Like

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by xtrorry: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Who will break it up?

Is it you or your Nnamdi Kanu currently in the pocket of Buhari?

Nnamdi made more noise than you and yet he is yet to see his new child

You people just like making noise.

Loudmouthed noisemaker, how about this other challenge from your master:

"We Are Taking Illorin And Offa With Us, North Dares Yoruba: https://www.nairaland.com/885595/taking-illorin-offa-us-north "?

2 Likes

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by anticabal1: 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
tombraokoto:
Why are you apologizing when it was obvious they started the war? Ojukwu started that war that claimed the lives of 3 million people out of greed. He and his fellow tribesmen wanted to control Nigeria and annex the lands of the SS. Ask yourself if truly the war was not a war of greed why did biafran soldiers invade Benin City and looted the Central bank there? Why did they try to annex Warri? Why was Warri included in the biafran map even when Delta was never part of the Eastern region? Why did the Niger Delta fight against them? Look stop allowing sentiments to becloud your sense of reasoning. Stop falling for this victim mentality they are using on you. All is fair in war.

Spanishkid stop deceivimg yourself, you are not from rivers.

1 Like

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by anticabal1: 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Anyone can apologise if they want to.

Until the Igbos explain why Ahmadu Bello, Tawafa Balewa, Ladoke Akintola, Remi Fani-Kayode, Festus Okot-Eboh, Brig. Maimalari, Brig. Ademulegin, Col. Largema and Col. Shodeinde were all killed in January 1966 coup and none of Nnamdi Azikiwe, Michael Okpara, Maj. gen Aguiyi Ironsi and Dr. Nwafor orizu were untouched I keep my apology to my pocket.

Not until the Igbos stop reaping the benefits of government when one of their own is in power and complain of marginalization and try to break away when other tribe is in power, I keep my apology to my pocket

Not until the igbos stop trying to re-write history and stop trying to claim other territories as theirs, I keep my apology to my pocket

Keep your apologies. Can you tell us why you PURPOSEFULLY omitted the name of Igbo Col Unegbe who was killed in lagos by The 'Igbo coupists' Wale Ademoyega and Ifeajuna?

3 Likes

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
anticabal1:

Spanishkid stop deceivimg yourself, you are not from rivers.
I don't understand. So I'm now spanishkid? I'm not surprised. Smh.
Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Very simplistic and erroneous analysis

I will like to remind you that Igbo soldiers killed Nigerian politicians and Army officers

You celebrated the death of Ahmadu Bello in the North by making fun of him

As always, the consequences of your actions caught up with you. Remember that there is always reaction after action

Nigeria in its magnanimity allowed food and humanitarian suppliers into the Biafran corridor and your hero, Ojukwu cornered all these supplies to feed himself and his special cabinet, leaving your fathers, mothers and family to starve to death.

How Ojukwu was not tried at the ICJ is still a shock to me. Instead of Igbos to stone him to death upon his return to Nigeria after he ran away and abandoned them, they celebrated and supported his peadophilic act when he married his own god daughter and the daughter of his best friend.

The mor.on even went on to contest to be President of Nigeria- the same country he waged war with. I guess the Igbos paid him back because Hausas got more votes than him even in his Anambra enclave

Igbo soldier (from South South) led the blood coup of 1966.

The after effects led to the massacre of out people across Nigeria.

The massacre led to Biafra.

If you say Nzeogwu started the war, I will accept, but If you say Ojukwu, that's a fat lie.

By the way, that coup didn't just happen, something leg to it.

1 Like

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by anticabal1: 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
tombraokoto:
I don't understand. So I'm now spanishkid? I'm not surprised. Smh.

You are not from rivers, you are a yoruba impostor. you deceive yourself ALONE. Even yorubas know you are one of them.
Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by ccoolitempa: 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
Apology ko....apoloogogoro ni... grin....nonsense.....why apologise for defeating terrorists who killed our leaders
Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
anticabal1:

You are not from rivers, you are a yoruba impostor. you deceive yourself ALONE. Even yorubas know you are one of them.
I know you'll call me a yoruba man but I won't descend to your level. Keeping having yoruba nightmares.
Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

What happened before Nigeria started slaughtering you? What happened on January 15 1966

Political violence led to a coup.
The coup was led by an Igbo army officer.
The coup was quenched by Igbo army officers.
There was a counter coup., followed by a massacre of Igbos.

They ran home and after they were assured if safety, they went back.

They were massacred the Devin's time.
They ran home again but this time decided to be on their own in a different nation.

Nigeria pursued and attacked.

How did Ojukwu start the war?

You can say Nzeogwu started the war, but not Ojukwu.

2 Likes

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by anticabal1: 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
noblezone:

If you say Nzeogwu started the war, I will accept, but If you say Ojukwu, that's a fat lie.

Do you notice that on one hand yorubas bragged about the starvation on the other hand, they claim ojukwu cornered the food. Meanwhile Ganiyu yoruba soldier who part of the coup and lived in Biafra recently gave a first hand account in a recent interview debunking their lies and confirming that it was even the locals thar fed them.
The locals in Asaba surendered and fed the Murtala's troop before they were all massacred.

1 Like

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by anticabal1: 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
tombraokoto:
I know you'll call me a yoruba man but I won't descend to your level. Keeping having yoruba nightmares.

You are not from rivers, if you are, go there and organize an anti-IPOB rally in Iguocha, if your mind carry am. I was home during Xmas and i know it will be suicidal for you to do such. Iguocha and all of rivers is holding strong!

1 Like

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by Obiodunukwe: 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
noblezone:

I agree that from historical accounts, there is no evidence that Ojukwu was directly involved in the first coup

However, his reaction aggravated issues and eventually led to the war

He acted like a spolit brat and was taught a lesson, unfortunately his people suffered for it.

His decisions and actions during the war were clearly imbecilic. He is a selfish man and he showed this when he eloped after Biafra lost the war

What led to the coup? I will appreciate your version of the story

6 Likes

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
anticabal1:

You are not from rivers, if you are, go there and organize and an anti-IPOB rally in Iguocha, if your mind carry am.
see this one. Which igoucha? Go to ph and call it what you just did and what if your head won't be chopped off. Believe whatever you like. I don't care.
Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by Obiodunukwe: 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
xtrorry:

Loudmouthed noisemaker, how about this other challenge from your master:

"We Are Taking Illorin And Offa With Us, North Dares Yoruba: https://www.nairaland.com/885595/taking-illorin-offa-us-north "?

I'm done talking with you Chessboard

You are going through middle age crises

You will get over it when reality fuc.ks you hard

4 Likes

Re: I Apologize For The Civil War by onomeasike: 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
anticabal1:

yoruba with eastern name. That's how you catch them.
I think you should get new set of glasses. Olodo. Everything is Biafra in your sight. Eastern ko easter ni.Shiorr

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public / Buhari Reconstitutes NSITF Management Board / Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.