Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Who Was The First Guy/Chic You Had A Crush On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Was The First Guy/Chic You Had A Crush On? (706 Views)

Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / Beware, That Chic You Just Gave A Lift Could Be Snake. / Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was The First Guy/Chic You Had A Crush On? by TheSeeker(m): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2009
Who was the first person you ever had a crush on? What was the relationship with you two? Did he/she know you had a crush on them? What was the distance? Give your details here please!
Re: Who Was The First Guy/Chic You Had A Crush On? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2009
Her name was augusta,though i never told her till graduation,but the feelings lingered on.I was in secondary school then,guess i was too young and afraid to tell her.She was my dream maker.
Re: Who Was The First Guy/Chic You Had A Crush On? by TheSeeker(m): 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2009
tiniyata:

Her name was augusta,though i never told her till graduation,but the feelings lingered on.I was in secondary school then,guess i was too young and afraid to tell her.She was my dream maker.

Do you still see her?
Re: Who Was The First Guy/Chic You Had A Crush On? by 190: 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2009
undecided
Re: Who Was The First Guy/Chic You Had A Crush On? by iice(f): 2:56am On Jun 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

Who was the first person you ever had a crush on? What was the relationship with you two? Did he/she know you had a crush on them? What was the distance? Give your details here please!

Brad Pitt kiss kiss My heart stopped when i saw him in Thelma and Louis kiss kiss
No he didn't know i had a crush on him angry grin

I rarely have crushes undecided
Re: Who Was The First Guy/Chic You Had A Crush On? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2009
Nope,i dont see her no more,learnt she's in alabama now.
Re: Who Was The First Guy/Chic You Had A Crush On? by omega25red(m): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2009
Linda was her name she came to school 8 in festac town when we were in primary 4
Totally had a crush on her

(1) (Reply)

Re: What Is Christian Courtship(a Must Read!) / How To Get A Woman To Like You Instantly / Surprise Gifts For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.