Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation (22241 Views)

Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission / Death Sentences: Nigeria Ranks 2nd In The World After China – Amnesty Int. / Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation [see Full List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by banio: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2016
It's well
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by politricks: 8:36am On Jan 24, 2016
happney65:

Bros,Egypt has no problem with ISIS..Maybe you should check those countries with ISIS..Mr Bubu can't change Nada about our Economy.As he is making it worst than he meet it...I wish Nigeria the Best
Oga you need to update your knowledge. A group in sinai, egypt has pledged allegiance to ISIS from Al-Qaeda resulting in deadly attacks last year.
http://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/isis/egypt-isis/1.687128

http://www.hngn.com/articles/172235/20160122/isis-attacks-leave-eight-policemen-dead-egypt.htm

Also read on sinai insurgency

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinai_insurgency

I wish nigeria the best also and i share your sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:38am On Jan 24, 2016
Sir, you can believe whatever you wanna believe.

I'm in the academic and medical world. Not in the core political system of the U.S.

Wanna know why Ghadaffi was killed? Wanna know who killed MLK?

Wanna know the real reason behind the terrorism attacks of Bill clinton's regime?

Sir, if there's any nation that should keep quiet on Nigeria's matter, it is the U.S.A.

And I don't buy into your theory that says, "In fact, you will find it almost impossible to live in Nigeria if you decide not to get involved in one corrupt act or the other."

Look Sir, I was born in Nigeria and have lived in her ever since. I know of youngsters like me (male and female alike) who don't live our lives or achieve things because we have to involve ourselves in one corrupt act or the other. We understand that in the long run, Integrity is all that matters.

Are you telling me it is impossible to achieve anything within Nigeria without soiling one's hands in corruption?? We have examples of men and women who didn't stain themselves with corruption yet they still stand tall today.... Please Sir, don't generalize. The story of some is certainly not the story of all.

FYI, I'm @Hopkins. Switching between Nigeria and the U.S. For combined stidies. So keep the doubts up..... #smiles

poseidon12:

If you will score US 10/10 on corruption like Nigeria, then I very much doubt that you are a scholar in one of their institutions as you claim.
In Nigeria corruption has become interwoven with our culture. It is part of life here. In fact, you will find it almost impossible to live in Nigeria if you decide not to get involved in one corrupt act or the other.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:49am On Jan 24, 2016
See.... That's exactly the point of the problem. Who put up that site? Who are the minds behind the transparency ratings?? What are the politics behind it?

Of course, I may have exaggerated scoring the U.S. 10/10 but I do so looking with deep keen analytical eyes at their political system and international ploitical affairs.

There are facts termed "classified" which the global public will never know. The U.S have done a great job in presenting themselves as Today's Angels when in fact they are not..... #politicallybased.

There are fine top citizens in the U.S. And in some sectors, you find that they choose merit over connections e.g. In the science and medical worlds. Though there are still bad eggs here and there.

But looking ever deeply at the core political system of the U.S. Their government, and the political likes, truth is the U.S. may just be worse than Nigeria. But the info that reveals such is never shown to the Global eyes.... #never.

kobonaire:
Corruption has levels and while the US is certainly not the least corrupt, it is NOT as corrupt as you portray it : http://www.transparency.org/cpi2014/results
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by omolola15(m): 9:01am On Jan 24, 2016
happney65:

Thunder fire you..He was talking as if Naija go change within 24Hours with Mr Bubu..The Man that is making Naija worse than he meet it..Bunch of propangandists

Mumu thunder fire your left balls. Since the days of gej. You are so used to criticizing the government in power. Why you no run for councilor and let's see how easy it is to run a community talk less of a country. Ode osi
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by ladenz(m): 9:03am On Jan 24, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
What's your point Sir? Only 58 countries? But Algeria ranked as 60.

And the article says "The best 60 countries" meaning nations outside the best 60 were equally evaluated and ranked.

No mind that guy. After quoting the whole article and taking up space that's the only thing he had to say
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by happney65: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2016
omolola15:

Mumu thunder fire your left balls. Since the days of gej. You are so used to criticizing the government in power. Why you no run for councilor and let's see how easy it is to run a community talk less of a country. Ode osi

Weere nii ee..Mumu is your next Name after omolola..I did not promise anything..I did not say i would be this and that when in essence i am nothing..I did not say i would feed school children nor give unemployed youths 5,000naira monthly..I did not say BH would be defeated within 2months..I did not say i would be blaming the previous Government every now and then instead of cleaning up the mess of the Previous Administration..I am a good critic..I gave GEJ Thumbs up where due and criticized him when he messed up..But as for Mr Bubu and he's fellow propagandists..They Promised you Heaven and Earth and they must fulfil it..Cos nobody push am to their mouths before they starting shouting change all about when in real essence they are even worse than PDP..Hypocrites
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by kobonaire(m): 9:33am On Jan 24, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
See.... That's exactly the point of the problem. Who put up that site? Who are the minds behind the transparency ratings?? What are the politics behind it?

Of course, I may have exaggerated scoring the U.S. 10/10 but I do so looking with deep keen analytical eyes at their political system and international ploitical affairs.

There are facts termed "classified" which the global public will never know. The U.S have done a great job in presenting themselves as Today's Angels when in fact they are not..... #politicallybased.

There are fine top citizens in the U.S. And in some sectors, you find that they choose merit over connections e.g. In the science and medical worlds. Though there are still bad eggs here and there.

But looking ever deeply at the core political system of the U.S. Their government, and the political likes, truth is the U.S. may just be worse than Nigeria. But the info that reveals such is never shown to the Global eyes.... #never.

Who put up that site:
It is quite clear on their website for anyone to read.

But looking ever deeply at the core political system of the U.S. Their government, and the political likes, truth is the U.S. may just be worse than Nigeria:
Are you suggesting that the US government is more corrupt than Nigeria's? ... It is good to be patriotic .... but do not be delusional ... facts are facts. The transparency index is accurate and indicative.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by omolola15(m): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2016
happney65:

Weere nii ee..Mumu is your next Name after omolola..I did not promise anything..I did not say i would be this and that when in essence i am nothing..I did not say i would feed school children nor give unemployed youths 5,000naira monthly..I did not say BH would be defeated within 2months..I did not say i would be blaming the previous Government every now and then instead of cleaning up the mess of the Previous Administration..I am a good critic..I gave GEJ Thumbs up where due and criticized him when he messed up..But as for Mr Bubu and he's fellow propagandists..They Promised you Heaven and Earth and they must fulfil it..Cos nobody push am to their mouths before they starting shouting change all about when in real essence they are even worse than PDP..Hypocrites

So buhari has not done a single thing that deserves a thumb up from you since he assume office?
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:36am On Jan 24, 2016
Facts are facts..... Indeed they are... Only if the source is "Not politically motivated".
The U.S. Govt May indeed be more corrupt.

Delusional is not understanding what "classified" is.

kobonaire:

Who put up that site:
It is quite clear on their website for anyone to read.

But looking ever deeply at the core political system of the U.S. Their government, and the political likes, truth is the U.S. may just be worse than Nigeria:
Are you suggesting that the US government is more corrupt than Nigeria's? ... It is good to be patriotic .... but do not be delusional ... facts are facts. The transparency index is accurate and indicative.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by happney65: 9:40am On Jan 24, 2016
omolola15:

So buhari has not done a single thing that deserves a thumb up from you since he assume office?

And what is that please?Tell me something and i would give him thumbs up..Ohh sorry,he has sold off the Plenty Aircraft wey GEJ buy which he promised to sell off immediately he comes in power abi?Wetin i dey talk self,no be hin he dey take galivate all around town..Oloshi..
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by kobonaire(m): 10:19am On Jan 24, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Facts are facts..... Indeed they are... Only if the source is "Not politically motivated".
The U.S. Govt May indeed be more corrupt.

Delusional is not understanding what "classified" is.

So far, all you have presented are just your personal opinions with any proof. I'll continue this discussion if you actually present facts rather than conjectures..... I don't have any time to waste on delusional opinions. Cheers.
(Delusional : Having false or unrealistic opinions or beliefs)
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by inuyasha01(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2016
Out of over 196 countries. Are we progressing or regressing?
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by princesuko(m): 10:25am On Jan 24, 2016
Smitsam:
pls don't forget to also improve in ur English as Nigeria is improving.

Clarify the errors in the text undecided
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:44am On Jan 24, 2016
Ahahahahahaha...... Can't believe he went as far as trying to "define" what "delusional" is.

Don't have time to show you facts you can't handle. Go search it out for yourself Sir. And while you're at it, find out what "classified info" actually means. #smiles.

kobonaire:

So far, all you have presented are just your personal opinions with any proof. I'll continue this discussion if you actually present facts rather than conjectures..... I don't have any time to waste on delusional opinions. Cheers.
(Delusional : Having false or unrealistic opinions or beliefs)
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by klexycole(m): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Ahahahahahaha...... Can't believe he went as far as trying to "define" what "delusional" is.

Don't have time to show you facts you can't handle. Go search it out for yourself Sir. And while you're at it, find out what "classified info" actually means. #smiles.

Nerd cool
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
*smiles* Cole
klexycole:
Nerd cool
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by acooriz(m): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
US news and World report huh?

Well, I trust their academic rankings and some others BUT THIS IS NONSENSE.

Based on what exactly?

Of course, Nigeria is corrupt but please tell me any country that lacks it. Even the U.S. Should score 10/10 in corruption..... Hey, I'm a scholar at one of their institutions but this is the truth.

Anyway, The U.S are still the world power with U.K. As their strongest ally but Corruption is deepseated in the U.S. in a manner the general public or eyes of the world cannot detect. #fact
we know that... But that is exactly were corruption should be... Behind the curtains.. Unlike naija where it is the order of the day
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by kobonaire(m): 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
TheSuperNerd:

The fact that you are delusional is not classified info ..... survey says .... ding ding ding
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by blueAgent(m): 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
except Japan the top ten are all white countries.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ahahahahaha...... Awwwwn... Okay, just "one word"
For this post:

""Floccipaucinihilipilificated"".

#smiles. #DeRien

kobonaire:

The fact that you are delusional is not classified info ..... survey says .... ding ding ding
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by kobonaire(m): 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Ahahahahaha...... Awwwwn... Okay, just "one word"
For this post:

""Floccipaucinihilipilificated"".

#smiles. #DeRien

You still cannot provide proof that the US is as corrupt as Nigeria ..... maybe you have to dig it out of your àss .......
grin grin
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ouucchhh!!! Language Sir.... Language.... #smiles

Didn't you get the memo? Ahahahahaha......

Awwwn, another "floccipaucinihilipilificated" post

kobonaire:

You still cannot provide proof that the US is as corrupt as Nigeria ..... maybe you have to dig it out of your àss .......
grin grin
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by kobonaire(m): 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Ouucchhh!!! Language Sir.... Language.... #smiles

Didn't you get the memo? Ahahahahaha......

Awwwn, another "floccipaucinihilipilificated" post

You still don't have the proof ..... tongue
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
Okay... The memo is on post 78 of this thread on this very page.

That was my reply to your call for "proof".

Said, "Don't have time to show you facts you can't handle. Go search it out for yourself Sir. And while...." Remember now? #Good

So that's how it goes..... You really interested in the truth? Seek it out yourself. I love The U.S. I got top science and medicine mentors, tutors, researcher-supervisors and a few other contacts in the U.S. @ Hopkins and a few others.

I rate their institutions as places where one goes to meet the very best, learn from the very best, beat the very best and become the very best. I'm there myself.

But I'm not blinded by what I see beyond the surface of America's image politically.

It took me some time to see the truth and balance it all out... My love and Respect for America and The truth behind the truth of American current political system.

You should do same in seeking things out (if you wish). Me giving you on a platter won't be appreciated properly by you. You will not know how to handle it #fact

So let's call it a day here.... Please, I don't want another mention. Ahahahahaha......... #smiles

kobonaire:

You still don't have the proof ..... tongue
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by kobonaire(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Okay... The memo is on post 78 of this thread on this very page.

That was my reply to your call for "proof".

Said, "Don't have time to show you facts you can't handle. Go search it out for yourself Sir. And while...." Remember now? #Good

So that's how it goes..... You really interested in the truth? Seek it out yourself. I love The U.S. I got top science and medicine mentors, tutors, researcher-supervisors and a few other contacts in the U.S. @ Hopkins and a few others.

I rate their institutions as places where one goes to meet the very best, learn from the very best, beat the very best and become the very best. I'm there myself.

But I'm not blinded by what I see beyond the surface of America's image politically.

It took me some time to see the truth and balance it all out... My love and Respect for America and The truth behind the truth of American current political system.

You should do same in seeking things out (if you wish). Me giving you on a platter won't be appreciated properly by you. You will not know how to handle it #fact

So let's call it a day here.... Please, I don't want another mention. Ahahahahaha......... #smiles

Ha ha - you are a little clown .... all this long lecture .... I don't give a rat's àss about what you are doing at JHU ..... all I care about was your original claim of which you have still not provided a single proof..... I too would appreciate if you do not generate yet another frivolous mention without any proof ....
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
Yet another stroke of awesome "floccipaucinihilipilification"....

#smiles

And you shouldn't give a rat's ass..... #smiles Lassa fever is in vogue in Nigeria...... Hehehe...

And uhmm.... Don't be lazy, Sir. Go do the assignment. Told you I'm not gonna "waste" time doing that for you. #smiles

kobonaire:

Ha ha - you are a little clown .... all this long lecture .... I don't give a rat's àss about what you are doing at JHU ..... all I care about was your original claim of which you have still not provided a single proof..... I too would appreciate if you do not generate yet another frivolous mention without any proof ....
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by kobonaire(m): 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Yet another stroke of awesome "floccipaucinihilipilification"....

#smiles

And you shouldn't give a rat's ass..... #smiles Lassa fever is in vogue in Nigeria...... Hehehe...

And uhmm.... Don't be lazy, Sir. Go do the assignment. Told you I'm not gonna "waste" time doing that for you. #smiles

Ha ha .... funny chap.... your self proclaimed caliber cannot back up your claim because you were literally spilling out stuff to just pander to folks here .... I gave you the proof of my argument with the supplied Transparency index link. You cannot produce the proof for your argument because there is none. grin grin
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:20am On Jan 25, 2016
Still "Floccipaucinihilipilification-induced"

**Okay... Fine. There's "none". Happy now?? Placated now??** Naaah..... *winks*

A politically-motivated fact is no fact at all. Wanna know the truth? Carry out the "assignment".... Still give a rat's ass?? Ahahahahaha..... #smiles

Come on Sir.... Run along now. You won't be able to handle the "truth".

kobonaire:

Ha ha .... funny chap.... your self proclaimed caliber cannot back up your claim because you were literally spilling out stuff to just pander to folks here .... I gave you the proof of my argument with the supplied Transparency index link. You cannot produce the proof for your argument because there is none. grin grin
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by kobonaire(m): 12:58am On Jan 25, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Still "Floccipaucinihilipilification-induced"

**Okay... Fine. There's "none". Happy now?? Placated now??** Naaah..... *winks*

A politically-motivated fact is no fact at all. Wanna know the truth? Carry out the "assignment".... Still give a rat's ass?? Ahahahahaha..... #smiles

Come on Sir.... Run along now. You won't be able to handle the "truth".

Ha ha .. you are a funny boy indeed ... you CANNOT even provide the proof ... all you know is to run your mouth here .... that is till you met me and i put the smack down grin grin
You don'e even know how to dispute the transparency index .... I guess you cannot comprehend who transparency international is or it's multi-national composition.
No proof from you=>you are just a silly clueless boy grin grin
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:54am On Jan 25, 2016
Now this is getting really "ugly" on your part Sir.

I don't think you worthy of getting any info from me. I already said "aeons" ago that I certainly won't WASTE my time uploading info you wanna see as proof.

If your BRAIN can't tell the difference between "cannot (can't)" and "will not (won't)", then it's quite unfortunate.

Logging in to see you in my mentions is really showing you didn't get the memo.

And again, stop the foul language. It doesn't look good on you okay. Besides, it shows a BIG REFLECTION of yourself..... Ahahahahahaha......

#smiles. So uhmm.... Keep hanging on to information that limits your perspective while "Limitless" minds like "us" go on to bigger stuffs.

Quoting me again after this shows just one thing finally: You might be up for Brain surgery to help correct the area of your cerebral cortex that can't tell the difference between "cannot" and "will not

Wow! What a proof-freak.... All info, no understanding of what to do with them. Guess you can also prove GOD's existence via the internet huh..... He doesn't even look like one who can distinguish truth from facts. Well, sorry Sir, won't give ya... It'll be such a waste in the hands of one who can't handle it.

Even Our Lord Jesus faced your kind. And guess what? He knew all things and Even He didn't have to prove anything or everything unless he really wanted to.

Even your moniker reveals something about your likes.... Names matter Sir....

#Adios Sir....... #smiles

kobonaire:

Ha ha .. you are a funny boy indeed ... you CANNOT even provide the proof ... all you know is to run your mouth here .... that is till you met me and i put the smack down grin grin
You don'e even know how to dispute the transparency index .... I guess you cannot comprehend who transparency international is or it's multi-national composition.
No proof from you=>you are just a silly clueless boy grin grin
Re: Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation by kobonaire(m): 5:51am On Jan 25, 2016
@TheSuperNerd The more desperate you get the more you blabber nonsensically ... I really enjoy watching you make a mockery of your self ... you put your foot in your mouth by making that asinine and incorrect statement just to pander to folks here and when i challenged you, you started all this gibberish distracting talk ... all to my amusement though .. i enjoy kicking a clueless, ignoramus smart ass in the nut sack .... metaphorically that is grin grin

If you are really a JHU researcher (and I genuinely laud you for that) then you should know that any statement you make has to be backed up with the appropriate reference/proof ... unless of course you are talking about religion/a faith based topic.

Don't waste your time or my time anymore .... though I do enjoy seeing you sweat at your inability to provide the proof to your statement.
You cannot and will not because you DO NOT HAVE A CLUE ........ tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

TheSuperNerd:
Now this is getting really "ugly" on your part Sir.

I don't think you worthy of getting any info from me. I already said "aeons" ago that I certainly won't WASTE my time uploading info you wanna see as proof.

If your BRAIN can't tell the difference between "cannot (can't)" and "will not (won't)", then it's quite unfortunate.

Logging in to see you in my mentions is really showing you didn't get the memo.

And again, stop the foul language. It doesn't look good on you okay. Besides, it shows a BIG REFLECTION of yourself..... Ahahahahahaha......

#smiles. So uhmm.... Keep hanging on to information that limits your perspective while "Limitless" minds like "us" go on to bigger stuffs.

Quoting me again after this shows just one thing finally: You might be up for Brain surgery to help correct the area of your cerebral cortex that can't tell the difference between "cannot" and "will not

Wow! What a proof-freak.... All info, no understanding of what to do with them. Guess you can also prove GOD's existence via the internet huh..... He doesn't even look like one who can distinguish truth from facts. Well, sorry Sir, won't give ya... It'll be such a waste in the hands of one who can't handle it.

Even Our Lord Jesus faced your kind. And guess what? He knew all things and Even He didn't have to prove anything or everything unless he really wanted to.

Even your moniker reveals something about your likes.... Names matter Sir....

#Adios Sir....... #smiles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys / I Didn't Offer To Buy Kidney - Ekweremadu Tells UK Court / Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.