Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) (42470 Views)

Kiss Daniel Bought A New House For Chidinma And Their Unborn Son / Exposed!!!abs Respinsible For Chidinma Sex-tape Saga See Shock Details (photo) / Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by raziboi(m): 12:10am On Jan 24, 2016
oshe
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by Coolcash1: 12:10am On Jan 24, 2016
asadike:
patiently waiting for your funeral, onye ara.

grin grin
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by ayorins(m): 12:14am On Jan 24, 2016
upgraded mumu
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by palsenator(m): 12:15am On Jan 24, 2016
LaurelP:
What is it with this girl self that guys are dying for her? Front she no get, back she no get. Tall she no tall, na only for face she just manage small.

I wonder oo
Even the face sef nah make up.

1 Like

Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:20am On Jan 24, 2016
this op no sabi english at all, how is "may" a "promise". mtcheew olodo labata...
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by henrydadon(m): 12:27am On Jan 24, 2016
ode

Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by Goridoe(m): 12:32am On Jan 24, 2016
1000 WAYS TO DIE cry
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 24, 2016
Mtchew! Abasha!! Iranu!!!..NEXT
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by piagetskinner(m): 12:37am On Jan 24, 2016
Is there any girl worth dying for undecided
Just thinking out loud
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by Georgville(m): 12:39am On Jan 24, 2016
See bashing.. well, let's wait and see. I wouldn't be surprised to see another thread confirming an evening meeting between Chidimma and the dude. In Van Gaal's voice #we have to wait and see
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by Harkoreday(m): 12:53am On Jan 24, 2016
Tell the person wey screen grab that shii say him battery don low, if him don charge am make he call me... I don't like reading stuffs from low baTtery
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 24, 2016
Person wey die for woman, no stop woman from getting with the next man...you just die for nothing cheesy
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by Miscellaneous(m): 1:26am On Jan 24, 2016
This girl fine sha.....
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by ngmgeek(m): 1:31am On Jan 24, 2016
Nairaland should be kept away from sickos.

Take your pills instead cheesy
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 24, 2016
Whats wrong with that dude?
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by bluegrass217(m): 1:47am On Jan 24, 2016
the guy may get z invitation wu knos..... way to go bro to get er attention.... r u tellin me u guyz blive e wud actually kill himself naija way dem no won dy n dem won go heaven
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by Realone92(m): 1:54am On Jan 24, 2016
Go and die lol
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by Miscellaneous(m): 1:55am On Jan 24, 2016
LaurelP:
What is it with this girl self that guys are dying for her? Front she no get, back she no get. Tall she no tall, na only for face she just manage small.

I wonder oo

u think the trash u said defines beauty ? Ode! Ratio of all you said defines beauty….… u hear ?

1 Like

Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 24, 2016
miszeno:
What do you think grin

Nice DSL?
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by slap1(m): 2:53am On Jan 24, 2016
Beautiful Imo State damsels causing trouble since 1864.
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by muhakeem(m): 2:59am On Jan 24, 2016
maybe he earlier had the intention of killing his self but using chidinma as a cover up
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by kenzysmith: 3:07am On Jan 24, 2016
IamChuks:
That Guy should be from WARRI... He's insane
receive sense or go to biafra to buy one
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by onunwa21(m): 3:41am On Jan 24, 2016
That's y my love 4 white in this regard will always grow.......

Guy, wot re waitn 4?.........d earlier d beta
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by enrydacool(m): 4:46am On Jan 24, 2016
Go and die
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by Omenkata: 4:50am On Jan 24, 2016
asadike:
patiently waiting for your funeral, onye ara.
this girl grin
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by kwAzzIEkEEd(m): 4:53am On Jan 24, 2016
Heheheee! One evening with her abi?! So that you wee go'an rape her shey. Na to cut your PERSONALITY comot na grin

#lolz... Someone asked if Messi plays football ... And I said "no, he's in the army and he's the dude with the hammer in THOR"
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by Endtimesmith(m): 5:28am On Jan 24, 2016
Let me go and sew Ashebi for your funeral...take heart.
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by driand(m): 5:34am On Jan 24, 2016
Please nobody should try to stop him.
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by dammieight(m): 5:58am On Jan 24, 2016
When u wanna make front page on NL by force grin. Then u do silly things like this......

Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by happney65: 6:03am On Jan 24, 2016
Speechless3:
And he has not passed his jamb undecided

How do you know that? grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by Olushauneddy(m): 6:26am On Jan 24, 2016
Seriously, he's gonna kill himself in accordance with the level of his phone battery.
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by ElFenomeno1: 6:37am On Jan 24, 2016
What is there to die for? The babe is just average.
That dude must be a fu cking ogre.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Guys Recreate Video Of Helen & Susan That Falsely Accused Davido / Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo / Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.